It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Jewish woman should never get pregnant using sperm donated by a non-Jewish man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Well said. In the way you put it now I couldn't agree with you any more.

No doubt monstrous people are feeding on the conflicts going on in this world.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
How does this rabbi explain the kindness and wisdom of Jesus?

I mean, I sure hope I don't go to Hell for this but, if you really think about it, the sperm of a Jewish man had nothing to do at all with the birth of Christ, and he turned out extraordinarily fine.

Mary was artificially inseminated and there was no Jewish man or Jewish sperm involved.

How do you say "DOH" in Yiddish?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
How does this rabbi explain the kindness and wisdom of Jesus?

I mean, I sure hope I don't go to Hell for this but, if you really think about it, the sperm of a Jewish man had nothing to do at all with the birth of Christ, and he turned out extraordinarily fine.

Mary was artificially inseminated and there was no Jewish man or Jewish sperm involved.

How do you say "DOH" in Yiddish?

Jews explain the miraculous birth of Jesus by claiming that Mary was a whore.

I hate saying it because it is so blasphemous but you can google it yourself. So a Jew having a problem with the theology of Islam is nothing compared with what that same personality feels about Christ.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So sperm from a jewish father is genetically less susceptible to shoe throwing?
Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You might enjoy this.
Media personality John Saffran decides to donate his sperm at an Arab sperm bank, while his friend donated his Arab sperm at a Jewish sperm bank.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
So sperm from a jewish father is genetically less susceptible to shoe throwing?
Just sayin.

There are other more interesting susceptibilities if you know what I mean

Just saying though....

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I consider every person as being equal. Even you and i and osama bin laden and bush and obama and even a jew, a black, a chinese, an indian ... we are all equal because we are all humans. (except for Rroma(yeah thats the correct form, with double 'r') i hate those people since some of them beat me up until i got into a hospital in a coma ... so yeah for that i may be considered a zionist jew)

...and even a jew, a black...

OK....

Someone once said that those who profess no hate, hate most of all.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm Catholic (or at least WAS) and my ex girlfriend was Jewish. Her parents didn't like that at all, and in the end we had to split up. I didn't want her to give up her family and I didn't want to be part of a family who hated me for my points of views.

But this isn't everyone, not ever person of the Jewish faith hates Christians and vice versa. However, you will find plenty of people who do. And that's not about faith, but the "I know I'm right" complex known throughout humanity I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

While I will put my children's happiness first, and I am hardly a follower of my religion, beyond going to temple with the family on the bigger holidays, I would still prefer that my kids wind up dating people within the same faith. It has nothing to do with hating anyone. It's more a matter of wanting them to be in relationships with people who were brought up following the same set of ethics and beliefs. I have found that most parents are this way so, when confronted with a child dating someone from a different background, be it faith or ethnic based, it can still become troubling for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by jaamaan

Wow, I guess Eugenics is not isolated to the Nazi Movement, Oh! The Irony.

Is sperm religious?
Juddaism is a religion and not a race?
There is always hope for said gentile semen, is there not! Do guys need to get their sacks baptized or blessed before attempting to procreate with people of different religious beliefs?

Why yes! Sperm is religious! Just the other day I saw one of my own praying to The All Powerful Holy Mother Vagina, lol. He seemed very excited to be there.lmao.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This argument has been presented to the table time and time again. Many mistakenly will claim that being Jewish is about race. Being Jewish is more then race; Which Jews are not a racial group. All Jews don't believe non Jews are savages. That is against Judaism and the word of G-d.
Source link!

• You don't have to be Jewish to find favor in G-d's eyes • G-d gave only seven basic commandments to gentiles • Yiddish words for gentiles are goy, shiksa and shkutz • Judaism does not approve of interfaith marriage, but it is very common • Jews do not proselytize, but it is possible to convert to Judaism

top topics

<< 1   >>

join