It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Jewish woman should never get pregnant using sperm donated by a non-Jewish man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

'Gentile sperm leads to barbaric offspring'

Rabbi Dov Lior says Jewish Law prohibits sterile couples from conceiving using non-Jew's sperm, as it causes adverse traits. On subject of single mothers he says, 'Child cannot be 100% normal'

(snip)

"Sefer HaChinuch (a book of Jewish law) states that the character traits of the father pass on to the son," he said in the lecture. "If the father in not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism! These are not traits that characterize the people of Israel."

SOURCE

After reading this article i got a little bit sick.
Do i realy read here that the sperm of of non jewish people creates barbaric and cruel people?
That seems to be straight on racism.

What i would like to know is, is this just a little group of people thinking this or does i apply to a more mainstream thinking in israel.
I mean this smells like some kind of ubermensch nazi type of thinking.
If some german person would state these thing about the german people today than he would be locked up for a long time.

What if i would say something like this about jewish people.

I am realy amazed.
Have a look and see what you think

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
1. Many American Jews intermarry with non-Jews. That has become normal.
2. Many Israeli-Jews, despite marrying other Jews, do not endorse this type of extremism
3. Even if someone decides only to marry one of his kind, is it any of my Business?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Wow, I guess Eugenics is not isolated to the Nazi Movement, Oh! The Irony.

Is sperm religious?
Juddaism is a religion and not a race?
There is always hope for said gentile semen, is there not! Do guys need to get their sacks baptized or blessed before attempting to procreate with people of different religious beliefs?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I feel stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed either... but we all can't get what we want.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
yea, real dumb.

I thought before I opened the thread while reading the title
"why, is it because other peoples sperm is not Kosher?"

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

You see. If we got rid of all the fundamentalists the world could be a better place. Thankfully not all jews believe such things. BTW they are a pragmatic people so will take the common sense approach and say "to hell with Fundies".

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

You see. If we got rid of all the fundamentalists the world could be a better place. Thankfully not all jews believe such things. BTW they are a pragmatic people so will take the common sense approach and say "to hell with Fundies".

The second you want to "get rid of" fundies, you are yourself like a fundie.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Some people are worth getting rid of. The sheer level of unhumanity evidenced by the bookish idiots is beyond belief.

edit on 15-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
2. Many Israeli-Jews, despite marrying other Jews, do not endorse this type of extremism
3. Even if someone decides only to marry one of his kind, is it any of my Business?

Thanks for stating this.
I did realise your points before posting this thread.
I am just amazed about these statements in this day and age, they just sound medieval.

Every one should pick their own partners, that is none of my business like you say.
But to see all other people than jewish barbaric is for me way off and just plain racist.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

1. Are we talking about American Jews or zionist Jews in a foreign country prone to racially motivated violence.
2. Actually there are very few moderate Israeli Jews. The vast majority are racists, supremacists and actively vote for extremist parties like Likud.
3. No body cares who or what you marry; one is concerned with the evils of racist ideologies.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nah jews are not racists they are just those poor people that got beaten up by the nazis ..

Ow bu hu... Its not like they were the only ones that got the beating ... geez ...

If you want to think of eugenics, racism and extremism just look at the jews, they are exactly like the nazis, they think they are the chosen ones and they want to purify their bloodlines ... ok not exactly like the nazis .... they don't kill.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

They kill plenty of Palestinians and Lebanese...oh wait, you might not classify them as people if you are a zionist Jew. Extremism is funny that way.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This just goes to show that extremism be it Jewish, Muslim, Christian, etc. should be avoided at all costs

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I consider every person as being equal. Even you and i and osama bin laden and bush and obama and even a jew, a black, a chinese, an indian ... we are all equal because we are all humans. (except for Rroma(yeah thats the correct form, with double 'r') i hate those people since some of them beat me up until i got into a hospital in a coma ... so yeah for that i may be considered a zionist jew)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
This just goes to show that extremism be it Jewish, Muslim, Christian, etc. should be avoided at all costs

I agree with 100% and on most occasions you can avoid extremists. Unfortunately you can't with zionist Jews who push their agenda everywhere, do not tolerate discourse and have enormous resources to crush people's conscience.

As a schoolboy in the UK I used to march against Apathied South Africa and no one bothered me. Two years ago I went on the demo against the zionist war on the Palestinians of Gaza. There were pro-Israeli demonstrators supporting the killing of civilians and the police used their truncheons on us!

We were antiwar and the police left the zionist prowar counter demonstrators and hassled us.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
muslims aren't allowed to marry out of their faith:
www.zawaj.com...

the vatican cautions against catholics marrying muslims
www.rferl.org...

if you read these two, and the many others found with a quick google search, you'll find that all faiths have people saying they shouldn't intermarry, the kids being one of the reasons.

want to know why?

because, when you have parents of two faiths, you have kids who understand that faith is secondary to love. Once they see that, they can make their own decisions about religion. Once they do that, they might not pick the one the holy man is trying to protect.

It's not really a matter of trying to keep blood lines clearn. It's an attempt to keep the population of said religion up.

If more people married out of their faith, I believe that, over time, religions would be deemed less necessary.

I once attended a dinner in honor of Ariel Sharon and I came away from that meal with two things. one, he truly believed that the only real means of ensuring the continued nation of Israel, was for all jews to move back to Israel (not happening).

The other thing I learned was that he was a horndog. Dude totally hit on my wife.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oy Vey!!! It just wouldnt be kosher!

L'chaim!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes but those faith don't ban races let alone sperm. You can be of any race and be a Catholic or a Muslim. The issue with the Jewish religious fatwas is that they are racially divisive and the hark back to the Nazi racial purity laws,

Your links are only to the Catholic Church with one of them being pronouncements on Islam and an ignorant site making pronouncements of the Muslim religion. The Catholic Church traditionally considers Africa and South America their personal backyards and have always resented the presence of Islam in Africa and increasingly in South America. The number one religion in Africa today is Islam with even one of the oldest Christian nation, Ethiopia, is now over 60% Muslim.

With regards to the above, the weird nature of the new Pope Ratzinger attitude to the paedophilia, his interests in the War on Terror and so own, he has asked his flock not to marry or mix with Muslims. It is ironic that an earlier pope played the same games with the Jews in World War Two.

Seems to me that the ossified and archaic Catholic Church gains vitality from the misfortunes of other faiths,
edit on 17-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is free will and freedom to publish what they believe, as abhorent or foreign or horrifyingly shocking as this may seem to us. It all boils down to personal belief, responsibility, and choice...whether to publish something like this or to follow the tenets prescribed therein.

Does reading something like this make me want to bang my head on the desk? Yep. Does it make me judge or condemn all people who happen to share this faith on some level? Naw. .

Originally posted by Crakeur
...because, when you have parents of two faiths, you have kids who understand that faith is secondary to love.

Very well put. We will always have those who try to recruit for their cause by any means and at all costs. But we, like they, are in control of our own destinies and, more importantly, the destinies of our children.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

you miss my point. there are plenty of so called pious people out there who are promoting ignorance and hatred against faiths that are not theirs. jews, muslims, cathlolics. The big three. They all have their ignoramouses who spout garbage that is not believed by the majority of their faith but, somehow, their words are picked up by those wishing to further the spread of hatred.

rather than locate the words of a fanatic and promote them as a voice for the masses, it would be far better if folks would speak out against zealouts, as a whole, and promoted peace. love. understanding.

without it, we're all doomed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join