It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Matter How It Ends,So Be It. I'm Not Bitter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Just watching how things are unfolding today is enough to make a person go off their rocker. A great many people these days pity themselves and carry around a heavy bag of regrets. Everyone feels cheated and believes that the world owes them their piece of the pie at some point in their lives.

I've been thinking about my life and how it's turned a lot over the last few years and I've come to the conclusion that I've lived a good life,all things considered. My life hasn't been a great as some but definitely better than many,in my own opinion. I could moan about the bad things which have happened to me but I realize and accept the fact that many of those bad things were mostly self-inflicted and could've been avoided with a bit more due diligence and effort on my part.

I've always strived to try to make improvements in my life,especially as I get older, and at this moment I can't complain. I'm really quite at peace with the state of things in my own little bubble right now. While I may find my daily routine a bit too monotonous at times,I really don't have any note-worthy problems to complain about. Now that I've said that,I've probably just jinxed myself...

Whatever happens going forward,I'm not bitter. I,like many others,will pass on with a list of dreams unfulfilled and that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I'll soldier on and try to live a dignified life free of bitterness and hatred towards the world,regardless.

As the harsh realities of today's world intensify,I realize that there's really nothing I can do to save myself if things go horribly wrong. We all have to go sometime and I can live with that. Maybe there's a bit of peace waiting at the end of all these worldly troubles. In the end,I'm happy to have been here and able to do the things I've done so far regardless of what the future may hold.

That's just my two bits,for what it's worth...
edit on 15-1-2011 by FlyingJadeDragon because: edit for content

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
My philosophy is the world is full of scum and its welcome to it. They treated me like this, then they must want the opposite of me, which is scum and murderers and filth, because i did nothing my whole life, and the scum police and people out to kill my life could not stand this.

The world deserves all the scum period, and thats all it has. Its not people like me that ruined this world, its people like you.

While my murderers walk the streets being paid by the police and uk and usa gov, so what they are the filth that make living on earth the hell it is, and you people all deserve them. People just could not stand it that a male did not want what they want or what they feel. Amazing, and you try to call people opposite of the filth mad, lol.

Thats all i say on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

edit on 15-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

Peace be to you. There is so much going on which is out of control, you words hold much wisdom.

Personally, I will be happy to go if the alternative is to remain in a world which continues to be dominated by the same evil group. Such a world holds no attraction for me. I will go in peace and joy!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You have some issues there buddy ?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thats my attitude, and when you think how daft the police where in uk trying to ruin my life over made up rubbish.

Has the police ever heard of a passive person, and they should buy a dictionary if not, clowns.

My life was absolutely ruined by liars and filth. Do people ever get anything right ever, is my question, for the people perving into my life.

edit on 1/15/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I am truly sorry to hear that mate, sounds like you have had a rough time. I meant nothing bad in my post by the way. I actually googled it to see if it was the lyrics to a song or something, which now I know was not the case.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I was not implying you, and alot of my posts are often ranting at the people destroying my life, and people get mixed up with it.

My life is just a life, of course it could be worse as these people wanted it to be.

Its amazing how the police cannot give up destroying a life they could not get to do anything. They keep pretending what they made up will come true, but it will not.

top topics

join