It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, and the Kingdom of Heaven exist as a place in your mind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

From what I've learned recetly (see the Quantum Reality thread I started) the effort is worth it, and it's worth any amount of suffering to realize. That said, it ought not be all THAT hard, since it cannot be an imposition upon the mind of man.

What you are talking about is re-cogizing reality itself and then rejoining the fray, but from a whole new basis of life, true life.

This type of thing is only for the people of strong mind, and preferably only AFTER you've gone through the dark night of the soul, which does involve a certain degree of apparent psychosis or a schitzoid break with reality. But if you do undertake it and find yourself at some juncture "between the devil and the deep blue sea" so to speak, fear not, because you, if you are faithful, will be delivered as I was (this is the meaning of the allegorical sign of Jona). Or, you will go insane, and end up committed, on meds, turning into some Loughner figure, that's the other outcome of making this kind of effort.

However, some among us have already done all this work already, and we stand on the shoulders of others who've also done it.

So look to the avatars of the ages or any apparent avatars in your midst and make use of their works, and perhaps you might even avoid the "dark night of the soul" although I doubt it, but at the very least you won't end up a drooling loon in the looney bin!

What the OP here is proposing is the Great Work of all Ages, getting it DONE in one fell swoop, but it's dangerous work and not for everyone, only Shamans, or the chosen by fate or circumstance and what I call "the wedge of suffering."

And when one among us returns from there, with something to REPORT - sit up and take notice. You might get a free pass into the party of all ages, ya never know..

edit on 16-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Let me address your post, just a few questions really.

You say the effort is worth any amount of suffering.
Then say it cannot be that hard…you cannot have it both ways.

You say some among us have done the work already and stand on others shoulders.
Who has done the work…and whose shoulders have borne our burden?

And is the OP proposing the Great Work of all ages?
What do you know about the Great Work really?

Do you think the shamans preoccupation with the world of the self
Is the Great Work?

Do you think that any ‘report’ will make any difference to anything?

And there is no free pass to anywhere…or any party really.

<< 1   >>

join