It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Very ancient Egyptians lived in Australia (But the government wont admit it)

page: 4
39
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Australia is a BIG place, a lot has still been undiscovered in the outback.

Every couple years or so, my family drive from Melbourne (South Australia) to Queensland up the top of Australia. When we begin entering Queensland, there are dozens of "bosnian-like pyramids" covered in bush and vegitation along the way, with straight edges and all!

If i had the time and money, i'd go digging on those mountains.




posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue
 



Every couple years or so, my family drive from Melbourne (South Australia) to Queensland up the top of Australia. When we begin entering Queensland, there are dozens of "bosnian-like pyramids" covered in bush and vegitation along the way, with straight edges and all!


That's the worst misspelling of 'mountains' I have ever seen! 'Bosnian-like pyramids' isn't nearly close. It doesn't even have the same letters!


Here's a couple of Antarctic mountains with straight edges....now wait a darn minute! You don't think....?






posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder
 


God not this thread topic again.............

The crazy old serb (yes crazy he was a mental patient) was caught red handed doing them, he carved them over decades. A national Parkes ranger literally walked up to him when he was creating his glyphs that he copied.

The hieroglyphs were always known to be fake as they told no story, rather just random glyphs carved..


edit on 22-8-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ancients civilizations in Asia, Middle-East and Africa have one notable skill and archaeological marker - making pottery. If you go to those places, especially the Middle-East you will find these shards everywhere, sometimes near ancient cities the deposits will be a meter thick. Pottery was essential, necessary and commonly used, dare I say it was

Ubiquitous

....yet in claims for these Phoenician or AE colonies there is none......



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by aRogue
 



Every couple years or so, my family drive from Melbourne (South Australia) to Queensland up the top of Australia. When we begin entering Queensland, there are dozens of "bosnian-like pyramids" covered in bush and vegitation along the way, with straight edges and all!


That's the worst misspelling of 'mountains' I have ever seen! 'Bosnian-like pyramids' isn't nearly close. It doesn't even have the same letters!


Here's a couple of Antarctic mountains with straight edges....now wait a darn minute! You don't think....?









Omg, i think you're onto something!!!

But seriously, you've got to see the mountains i see up there. Totally stands out from the usual Aussie landscape.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue
 
Yeah, I was just messing. Sounds like a great trip to make



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
OOps i made a mistake

edit on 23-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i took this picture 05 when traveling through south east queensland of australia. the area had many more of these "pyramids". locals assured me there are no pyramids underneath and they are all made by natural formation.




posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I suppose it is possible that Egyptians got to Australia. After all, Roman and Greek colonies made it as far as India and it's only a simple matter of following the coast round SE Asia to get to Oz.

That said, what would be the purpose of hiding such a thing? Oz could make a nice buck out of Egyptian finds, the tourists would lap it up.

EDIT: There is significant evidence that Egyptians had contact with South American cultures and recent tests done with their style of ships has shown they can travel across large swathes of Ocean...
edit on 15/1/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)


Australians have a hard enough time realizing they are usurpers. Any 'concept' (more like facts) of history that makes the 'Roman empire' look like a bunch of caveman is rejected violently. Most 'academic' 'researchers' 'experts' , etc have a hard enough time publicly admitting the Greeks learned from their brothers in KMT (Egypt)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lawlb0t
 



Most 'academic' 'researchers' 'experts' , etc have a hard enough time publicly admitting the Greeks learned from their brothers in KMT (Egypt)


I doubt there's an academic on the planet who would dispute the Greeks learned from the Egyptians. They even ran the place for some time so it's really hard to see how anyone could argue otherwise. Perhaps your sources for this claim made it up?



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by lawlb0t
 



Most 'academic' 'researchers' 'experts' , etc have a hard enough time publicly admitting the Greeks learned from their brothers in KMT (Egypt)


I doubt there's an academic on the planet who would dispute the Greeks learned from the Egyptians. They even ran the place for some time so it's really hard to see how anyone could argue otherwise. Perhaps your sources for this claim made it up?



Howdy Kandinsky

The earlier claim may be a afro-centric based one. The Greeks learned from the Assyrians, Persians, Egyptians etc then advanced way beyond it.
edit on 26/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There are a lot of things the government won't admit

It's not surprising at all to hear about Ancient Egyptians in Australia. Kind of like how Columbus didn't really discover America



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiyero
There are a lot of things the government won't admit

It's not surprising at all to hear about Ancient Egyptians in Australia. Kind of like how Columbus didn't really discover America


Governments are normally concerned about the here and now and what affect x or y would have on the present or future - the knowledge that AE might have showed up (no evidence that they did) would be of '0' interest to them because it would have no affect on them in the present.

Interestingly you mentioned Columbus, his not being first is well known and when L'anse Aux Meadows was discovered oddly no government tried to suppress it? Why?



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Hello my friend, I was making the point straightforward and blunt. We know that 'who learned from who' was a complex interchange of ideas being shared and spread throughout the regions. Progress rarely exists in a regional bubble and migrates back and forth with the travels of people.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Hanslune
 
Hello my friend, I was making the point straightforward and blunt. We know that 'who learned from who' was a complex interchange of ideas being shared and spread throughout the regions. Progress rarely exists in a regional bubble and migrates back and forth with the travels of people.




Solheim use to say (I paraphrase) progress in ideas is a tasty stew with many ingredients and even more cooks



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 
The mice have been running wild recently so a few more of your posts will be welcome.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Hanslune
 
The mice have been running wild recently so a few more of your posts will be welcome.



Certainly I just finished my contract and have time to burn until February - anything astounding show up in the last 2-3 months? I've seen the our knowledgeable Byrd and Harte the destroyer of fringe, I presume Essan and Cormac are still about?
edit on 26/8/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
I'm not sure on all that was mentioned, but I do know that there are heiroglyphs very close to where I live. It is only a short walk from a track though nobody knows about them.

This link shows some photos of the glyphs. uqconnect.net...

I'm sure the big RG and TG carvings are as authentic as the ancient "Egyptian" ones. Funny thing. It's really hard to date an inscription in stone.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune
 





The Greeks learned from the Assyrians, Persians, Egyptians etc then advanced way beyond it.


yes
advanced decadency

and we are getting better and better at it.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Is it possible that these items were stolen by a group of thieves, sailed back to Australia, left the treasure, grew old died and therefore became lost!?




top topics



 
39
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join