It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostbuster of Singapore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ghostbuster of Singapore

Link: www.mmail.com.my...
Date: Thursday, January 13th, 2011 12:05:00

Chew, who says he handles three to four cases a day, offers services from "luck enhancement" costing 88 Singapore dollars (68 US) to "deceased appeasement" at "100 dollars per soul" -- although more difficult spirits command prices reaching into the thousands.

But the BMW-driving former nightclub owner said had to pay a high price to get where he is.

Chew said he acquired his skills after being cured of a curse placed by a vengeful former employee whom he had sacked. He vomited blood, mosquitoes and metal filings for more than 10 years, Chew claimed

If I only knew that salt and onions were what you needed to rid of ghosts, then I would have started this practice a long time ago! No need for proton packs in this situation!

edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added quote box

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I thought you only need to use salt to get rid of ghost! Is it necessary to use onions? Can ghost even smell? Is that man even for real?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yuuki

Is that man even for real?

From the OP:

offers services from "luck enhancement" costing 88 Singapore dollars (68 US) to "deceased appeasement" at "100 dollars per soul" -- although more difficult spirits command prices reaching into the thousands.

...Yuuki, something tells me he's not for real, no.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't know. I mean he could be using some sort of psychology trick. The human mind is a very complex thing, It can even affect your surroundings and your luck if you believe strong enough.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yuuki
I don't know. I mean he could be using some sort of psychology trick. The human mind is a very complex thing, It can even affect your surroundings and your luck if you believe strong enough.

I was being sarcastic, lol. The fact he charges money, especially as expensive as listed above, is enough reason, for me anyway, to be suspicious of him. Although that's not to say that reason alone is cause for believing he's a complete fake of course. And yes, the mind alone can, IMO, affect your surroundings in a HUGE way (A placebo for example) and the power of suggestion alone is enough to make someone believe they have can have a ghost, or even that they no longer have one.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join