It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, now we have to suffer for this to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ok so is this just plain BULLS#*T or is it me? why do we have to suffer? I am really starting to hate this government.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
ALL I can say is dude.. WTF?

It never ceases to amaze me the stuff they come up with. We are all just getting POORER. They're digging around in our pockets and their hands are coming out a hole.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If they screw the states over financially then they gain more power. This makes sure that the states don't enact the 10th amendment to try and rid themselves of the overbearing and corrupt federal system.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
all i can say is Countdown till Revolt, mark my words! Enough is Enough already

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, time to hang on to your hats because this ride is going into full-tilt boogie. I think America's fate is pretty much sealed now barring any miracles. These are are scary times we live in,for sure.

I guess most people never bothered to question where all that money for UE bennies was coming from let alone the fact that there would be such a high price to pay once the gravy train stopped rolling.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Did you ACTUALLY think that the federal government that MANDATED the unemployment was going to pay for it?

The funny part is, this is from what source? I bet they forgot to mention that in the myriad of articles that they ran when pushing for these extensions.

I knew about it, why did you people, not?

Anyway, the destruction is right on target.

edit to add- BY THE WAY, who said that Obama was NOT going to raise taxes? Hmmm?
edit on 15-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
You know some people say "The Federal reserve isn't part of the Federal Government"

Reading this i believe people from the fed say to themselfs
"Silly Federal Government Isn't part of the Federal reserve.... The Federal Government is CONTROLLED by the Federal Reserve."

Sigh, this is good news to read. At least we get to read these things :|

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Some states are planning to follow the lead of Texas, and borrow the money to repay the federal government. Others are asking for more time.

Alright guys.
What has history taught us about borrowing money that we cannot pay back?
Hmm?
WHY DID WE BECOME IN A CRISIS?
BECAUSE BANKS GAVE LOANS OUT TO BROKE PEOPLE.

What happens if the states do this?
.________.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
We bailed the banks and wallstreet out with taxpayer money. I think it's time they repayed those trillions of dollars and helped the people out.But I know this is wishful thinking,just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Well worth every penny to keep the jobless afloat. I'd much rather my money go for this than toward billions upon billions our "war" interest is costing us.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yep right on schedule for the states to tank, thus losing their rights to the international community, then blango, here comes the imf bailing everyone out and there you have your one world government, loss of constitution, rights, liberties, shizzle we will be lucky if the magna carte will even be around for this next generation of servitude, going to get interesting within in this next couple of years

top topics

join