It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Mathews "I saw the movie, they, and you were sort of like the dupe of these guys"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wow, the great yellow journalist Chris Mathews saw a Hollywood Movie about the Delay case and that proves it! He knows everything about the case because it was in a Movie.

Back in the day, people that believed that Movies and Shows on TV were real, were thrown into the loony bin.

What do they do with them now, give them a position as a journalist on MS'___'. Oh the humor.

newsbusters.org...

Chris Matthews on Friday actually used material presented in a Hollywood movie to accuse former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay of being convicted lobbyist Jack Abramoff's dupe.

As DeLay presented his side of the case days after being sentenced to three years in prison for illegally influencing Texas politics, the "Hardball" host said, "You were tied up with people [like] Mike Scanlon and [Jack] Abramoff especially. I saw the movie...You looked like these guys were manipulating you as a member of Congress" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: newsbusters.org...

Oh by the way, this is not about the Delay Case. I could care less, if you did not notice, this is about Chris Mathews and his DELUSION that Movies are real and everything in them is factual. Hmmm, DELUSIONAL, shouldn't Chris Mathews have a psychological evaluation after this?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Listening to Chris Matthews is akin to listening to Sean Hannity and believing anything they say.

One should learn how to independently evaluate things instead of letting talking heads do the evaluating for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hey, I have completely quit watching pretty much everyone on Fox now.

Fox has become CNN, CNN has become MSNBC and MSNBC has become Pravda.

But when reading this, I had to post.

I saw it in a movie WUK. I watched all the Michael Moore movies and NOW, I BELIEVE!

How was I sooooo wrong. My eyes are OPEN NOW!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Hey, I have completely quit watching pretty much everyone on Fox now.

I'll believe that when you stop quoting Sean Hannity word for word in most of your posts.

Fox has become CNN, CNN has become MSNBC and MSNBC has become Pravda.

More like FOX has become the Weekly World News, CNN has become a wimpy version of itself, and MSNBC has become complete and total garbage.

I saw it in a movie WUK. I watched all the Michael Moore movies and NOW, I BELIEVE!

So, you are brainwashed that easily?

How was I sooooo wrong. My eyes are OPEN NOW!

Yea, I imagine you have that blank stare that mental patients on Thorazine get.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If the idea that Congressman do the bidding of lobbyists is somehow 'News' to Chris Mathews he must be the most naive person on television.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I was wondering where Hannity was reading my material.

You think he reads here, townhall, pajamas, politico, american conservative, zero hedge, heritage, human events or one of the other places I blog?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

You think he reads here, townhall, pajamas, politico, american conservative, zero hedge, heritage, human events or one of the other places I blog?

I was imagining Stormfront, but eh, wherever.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What is storm front? That a meteorological place that peeps like Oz Weatherman blog at.

Give me the url and I will check it out.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You probably have it bookmarked, why not give me the url. I cannot find it referenced at NOAA.

new topics

top topics

join