It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Ring Appears Over Australia On Satellite Imagery : Explained ??!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I dont think I am. There are several images in his post.
If he was saying that the ring of fire is the only one that has occured once, then I misunderstood.

He mentioned that the other images have occured before and are more common. They are the SAME images that are in this website that has pages of images.

If you can take the time to scroll through the pages of imagery that is shown...www.colinandrews.net... - you can see what I am referring to.

However, in light of the pages of images that were collected by this same researcher, I see that there in an ongoing interference in that area, and even the Aussie Government admits they in fact do not know what was causing this.

In any case, as the research points out, the 100 year drought has ended. He implicates weather control.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The reason why the poster would say “However there was no weather around
this area from which radar signals might have been reflected”, is because these are anomalies caused by either malfunction or by ground clutter. Clear air mode and thermal inversions enhance the amount of ground clutter that the radar picks up.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Collin Andrews is a kook to put it bluntly and I've read through his page back last January...but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I have to ask though, if this was some sort of weather mod, why are they centered directly over weather stations?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, so I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there any kind of military facilities in that particular area?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Actually it seems that from the original posts the story progressed.

Its long and its late I am turning in. Here is an excerpt from the middle of the research, along with the screnshot that was taken at the time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5aaa120ffe6.jpg[/atsimg]

NOTE: After 18 days of numerous designs seen on the national radar system
and explanations of all kinds offered, today a banner has appeared across the
top of the Bureau system seen throughout Australia. Read below: The
statement suggests they don't yet have an explanation for the wide spread
phenomenon we have been monitoring since January 16th.

www.colinandrews.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You know there is something funny going on.
Those of us in Australia will know of the constant disregard to the organisations who have been pleading for funds for a total flush of the main river ways from Qld to SA due to parts of the river system being bone dry and poisonous algaes and blooms due to non circulation by rainfall.
It's almost as if the Government KNEW that very soon the problem would fixed, if their total non action on such a critical proposal is to be put into perspective.
I also think, as it was way too much water, that their inexperience at working the Oz version of HAARP took them by surprise by the devestation that flushing the rivers out caused.
Hate to get into conspiracy theories while such tragedy and destruction is still in play but I will definately be coming back to this for more research later on when it isn't such an emotional suggestion.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Yes, there are. Just two of many -

Two years ago information was declassified concerning The National Reconnaissance Office and three domestic MGS located near Washington D.C., Denver CO, and Las Cruses NM, at the time of declassification, they were remamed Aerospce Data Facility East, Colorado, and Southwest respectively.

The same date, the NRO's "presence" went from rumor to fact at RAF Menwith Hill; RAFMH, and Joint Defense Facility Pine Gap, JDFPG near Alice Springs, Australia.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Pilgrum

Well thats kind of you to agree with Oz - but you earlier said you saw this all of the time?

Can you explain how you can change your story just like that?

And what of this other weatherman

Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met Office ([email protected])
Sent:Monday, 18 January 2010 7:18:17 PM
To: xxxx removed

Hi Allan,

Early Saturday there were sort of concentric circles of echoes between 200 Kms
and 400 Kms from Kalgoorlie-Boulder. However there was no weather around
this area from which radar signals might have been reflected. It would therefore
seem to be due to what is referred to as "anomalous propagation ".(false
echoes) or even possibly dust in the atmosphere.
source

That is three different explanations. One from you. One from Oz, and one from the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met Office.

That is really confusing, not to mention that each time someone steps forward
with a different explanation and just says "nothing to see here move along" that
those "explanations" lose credibility.

Nothing personal, you know

So how do you explain the THREE different explanations that we have now???

edit on 15-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

That's a year old....
I thought your weather pics and saying huge storms in Melbourne were odd..
I didn't see them storms and I live here..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Yes I agree it is like they knew something was going to change,
and it was not my intention to create an emotional stir.

However I can not ignore the pages of evidence, along with the satellite imagery, the admissions from The Australian Goverment surrounding this issue.

Nearly five weeks after this investigation began the Australian Government BOM has issued this
caption to the national weather radar system. Acknowledging an unknown source is interfering with
their system:
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology:
If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of
the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The
Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences

www.colinandrews.net...

And keep in mind that two years ago information was declassified concerning The National Reconnaissance Office and three domestic MGS located near Washington D.C., Denver CO, and Las Cruses NM, at the time of declassification, they were remamed Aerospce Data Facility East, Colorado, and Southwest respectively.

The same date, the NRO's "presence" went from rumor to fact at RAF Menwith Hill; RAFMH, and Joint Defense Facility Pine Gap, JDFPG near Alice Springs, Australia.

So yes, there are big guns in Oz.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Sorry I wasn't clear in how I put it.
I meant my suggestion that the Government using HAARP while the flooding was still happening might be too much of an emotional suggestion at this time under the circumstances.
Not anything you've said BurnTheShips......

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Thanks for the clarification. No offense taken here.

I do hope that your and yours are safe and dry down there.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This one isnt actually arcing in the magentron. Its a more common fault, although the name the radar techs call it escapes me. The OP also got confused as he claimed it was satellite imagery which is partly true, but its overlayed with radar imagery...two completely different things.

For everyone information, that is radar imagery from Kalgoorlie, and on my internal work email, they have been having problems with it. Working for the bureau, I have seen this many times before, at every station ive worked at...Darwin, Woomera and Perth Airport. Its nothing sinister at all

I will email one of the radar techs when I get time and see if there is a name for this fault

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

3 words that describe that image....HAARP! HAARP! HAARP!
edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

edit on 15-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

What, not an interdimensional rift caused by the reptilians on the moon, sending down troopers to attack?

Really?

Haarp?

I think it's the ufo's myself..

edit on 15/1/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

That video is freakin weird. Just for the records I will die before I would fall prey to "THEM"

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oz thanks for dropping by, and your opinion!

So you all are still having trouble with the "equipment" down under.

Thanks for keeping us posted.
Hope you and yours are safe and dry.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If you haven't already realised why they're circles it's because DOPLA radars spin in a circle, so if there is any interference or malfunctions, they will show up as a circle or portions of a circle.

What are DOPLA's?
Oz has his own position to consider, however, why would the official statement (as found in the above OP link) state that they don't know how it was caused?
edit on 15-1-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oz thanks for dropping by, and your opinion!

So you all are still having trouble with the "equipment" down under.
Thanks for keeping us posted.
Hope you and yours are safe and dry.

Agreed, thanks for the visit Oz

I hope you and your mates are safe down there.
My prayers are with you and all of the other Australians.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hey Violator,

Its actually been nearly a whole year since this began, and they still dont have an official explanation.

There are so many different "anomalies" and none on them are answered by the BOM.

I found a great video produced by this researcher (kook as some call him) that shows many of them.

Watch the vid
Also I would post all of the images here but Andrews requests that people get permission first.
I just might do that, as this is one is very interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is part of the NEXRAD Hoax, which has been going on for years. No matter how many times the idiocyncracies of radar anomolies are explained to the unwashed masses, the myth keeps being reborn when the same unwashed masses with poor memories and leanings toward conspiracy over science see a "new" example.
Here is a link.
A History of the NEXRAD Hoax

If you would just research a bit, and know how radar works (most sweeps are circles) and what the different types of radars can and cannot show, there would be no need to worry or react. It's called research, people. Please try it sometime.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Does not look similar at all in fact.
In fact that article has not been updated since 2004.

as of this writing in February 2004

Write to the BOM In Australia and tell them you have solved the year long mystery.

Nearly five weeks after this investigation began the Australian Government BOM has issued this
caption to the national weather radar system. Acknowledging an unknown source is interfering with
their system:
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology:
If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of
the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The
Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences

www.colinandrews.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join