It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Oneness. All is one.

page: 6
20
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


You said, MATTER can not be created or destroyed, and that is not entirely correct. It is ENERGY that can not be created or destroyed.

Matter is an illusion of form created by energy. You CAN create and destroy that illusion of form. You just can not destroy the energy that created the illusion of form.
edit on 17-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


Your argument is still illogical... You are arguing that people have different meanings and beliefs, and that some how contradicts Oneness.

So, head hunters think killing is ok.... Someone might think red is blue. Another thinks down is up. Another thinks left is right. Another thinks hate is love.... etc... NONE of that has any effect on Oneness. So I don't see any logic in your argument at all.

I see no point in what you are trying to say.
edit on 17-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


You said, MATTER can not be created or destroyed, and that is not entirely correct. It is ENERGY that can not be created or destroyed.

Matter is an illusion of form created by energy. You CAN create and destroy that illusion of form. You just can not destroy the energy that created the illusion of form.
edit on 17-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)


Of course, the first law of thermodynamics states that energy cannot be created or destroyed. I'm not saying that energy can be created or destroyed.


Law of Conservation of Matter

However, the Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy states:


The total quantity of matter and energy available in the universe is a fixed amount and never any more or less.


If there is never any more or any less then it cannot be created or destroyed.

Love could not have created the universe because matter cannot be created.

Matter makes up 20% of the universe and dark matter makes up the other 80%.

Dark Matter
edit on 1/17/2011 by PhantomLimb because: added content



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


You obviously don't understand what you are talking about, or what I am telling you.... it's ok.

ENERGY can not be created or destroyed. Matter is an illusion of form created by energy. That illusion of form CAN be created and destroyed, but the energy can not. So matter CAN be created and destroyed in a manner of speaking.

The only reason they say matter can not be created or destroyed but only change form is because technically nothing is created or destroyed, only the illusion of form is created and destroyed, but it was just an illusion.

When a particle of antimatter collides with a particle of normal matter, both are destroyed and turn into gamma rays. It's called annihilation.

A powerful gamma-ray can create an electron-positron pair (matter).
A powerful gamma-ray can even create a proton-antiproton pair (matter).

In fact, particle accelerators/colliders create matter all the time.

Physicists have created anti-protons and combined them with positrons to create anti-hydrogen atoms.

Thunderstorms create antimatter.

I think you need to understand what you read a little better.






edit on 17-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 



I know that we are all connected to each other and the universe in a physical sense seeing as we are made of the same materials as stars. Don't get me wrong on that. My problem lies in the part about being connected through our consciousness. I've read the OP's other threads describing telepathy to be acquired by realizing that the person sitting across from me is myself and they are me. If one realizes that then they can communicate telepathically. This is absurd thinking. I am not that person because my consciousness is inside of myself and theirs in them. We are separate in those means and will never be one whole no matter how hard we try. It's nice to think about this oneness where everyone holds hands, sings cumbaya, and there is universal love but that is not the way the universe works. There must be balance in the system.

If everyone is good and seeks to be good then someone will have to decide what is good? Who will decide this? The whole? If the whole cannot come to an agreement who decides then? I see huge flaws in this thinking.



I mean dude. I'm not lying about my experience with telepathy. It really did happen. We are all connected DIRECTLY through spirit. This spirit is what I was able to connect with. The spirit is love. It is an energy. All matter is energy. You become one with the energy. The energy of love was the conduit for the transmission. I understand how this sounds absurd to you, as such concepts are born from a higher intelligence. This intelligence when it hits you, you describe it as wisdom. It can only be found within. I promise you, I haven't told one lie since I made the initial thread or since I joined ATS. In my life I purposely try to avoid all forms of deceit and I know that if I was deceitful on something that reaches a mass such as the ATS community, it would not serve anyone, and would be a waste of time. Do you think I would be still here reading post after post and replying to post after post, if I believed that what I was telling you was a lie. What a waste of time that would be.


A spirit is immaterial, meaning it does not consist of matter. How does one connect the material (consisting of matter) to the immaterial (not consisting of matter)?


Energetically. Emotionally. Love is the spirit. It is a love so vast it is incomprehensible. I've seen it as such (incomprehensible). We are connected in this spirit when you hold love in your heart across from someone else holding love in their heart. The more unconditional your love is, the more easier it is to connect. Telepathy is rooted in that connection. Eventually (and I know THIS is going to blow your mind), you come to realize that all the matter in the physical universe is born from love, and everything is love. This is very hard for most people to realize and see, but love is the energy of perpetuation

Now you see, there is what is called hate. But hate as I see it should be more accurately termed, the lack of love. Just as cold is defined as the lack of heat.


You're off your rocker if you think love created physical matter and everything is love. Love is an emotional feeling that human beings experience. How could love create physical matter? Please don't waste my time and say that it 'just can'.


Love is a positive energy that perpetuates formless infinite intelligence to take form. Without the energy of love, the universe would become stagnant and would fade away and in fact, never have came to be in the first place. Love is the reason for existing. Without love, there would be no reason to exist and without reason, it wouldn't be. If there was no intelligence in the universe, there may have been this mass of rocks and stars and stuff, but can something really exist if it is not observed as existing? That's the big question. Since you observe it, it exists. If it weren't for love, the observer would not exist. Therefore without the observer, there is nothing. Maybe there might be something but how would it be known if there weren't someone there to know it.

So because we have love, we can move forward and continue to observe.
The beauty of it though is that love is ecstatic, and not only makes it continue to exist, but makes it well worth it to be alive.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


Nothing you are saying is contradictory to the FACT that all is One. Nothing you are saying contradicts understandings that you arrive at when you realize all is One. I don't see any point in any of your posts.

All you are doing is pointing out that good and bad is subjective, and you think that disproves something, or contradicts something.... I think you have fooled your self.

Also, if you seriously think "murder" can ever be "good", then I think I'm going to ignore you now.
edit on 17-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)


I didn't say murder was good. Jesus. I said someone can view it that way. There are still Amazonian head hunters who kill other people. It's part of their culture. It's messed up. But to them it's normal. I just didn't make that clear enough.
edit on 1/17/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)


Look dude. Goodness stems from love. The opposite of love is power. Anything you do that is related to love is a good thing. Anything selfish you do to try to obtain power is a bad thing. Badness stems from the desire of power. Goodness stems from the desire of love. Plain and simple.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


What do you hope to accomplish by asking these questions? It is obvious to me your only reason for asking these loaded questions is because you think the answer will be a contradiction and you can use it to support your agenda.

Nothing you can say or do will disprove that All is One.

Whatever benefits the One can be considered good.


No. I'm not doing that. I'm merely pointing out that it is contradictory in and of itself. There is no definable concrete answer of what is good in a philosophical sense. Therefore, anything can be "good" including murder. Do you follow? I think maybe the problem is that I am referring to a different good than you. Perhaps I'm thinking more along the lines of a moral goodness and perhaps your are referring to a spiritual goodness?

For myself, each individual is solely responsible for giving his or her own life meaning. They should live that life with deep sincerity. What you describe is a fulfilling life to you, but to myself it seems overwrought with kindness and love. It does seem great, but I feel it's not realistic. There is no meaning to life beyond what we give it.


The meaning of life is to learn the ways of love. Period. There's your absolute meaning. If you are not learning the ways of love, then you're wasting your time here on earth. Period.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


What do you hope to accomplish by asking these questions? It is obvious to me your only reason for asking these loaded questions is because you think the answer will be a contradiction and you can use it to support your agenda.

Nothing you can say or do will disprove that All is One.

Whatever benefits the One can be considered good.


No. I'm not doing that. I'm merely pointing out that it is contradictory in and of itself. There is no definable concrete answer of what is good in a philosophical sense. Therefore, anything can be "good" including murder. Do you follow? I think maybe the problem is that I am referring to a different good than you. Perhaps I'm thinking more along the lines of a moral goodness and perhaps your are referring to a spiritual goodness?

For myself, each individual is solely responsible for giving his or her own life meaning. They should live that life with deep sincerity. What you describe is a fulfilling life to you, but to myself it seems overwrought with kindness and love. It does seem great, but I feel it's not realistic. There is no meaning to life beyond what we give it.


The meaning of life is to learn the ways of love. Period. There's your absolute meaning. If you are not learning the ways of love, then you're wasting your time here on earth. Period.


Well, that's like your opinion, man...

But seriously everyone makes their own meaning for life.
edit on 1/17/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


You obviously don't understand what you are talking about, or what I am telling you.... it's ok.

ENERGY can not be created or destroyed. Matter is an illusion of form created by energy. That illusion of form CAN be created and destroyed, but the energy can not. So matter CAN be created and destroyed in a manner of speaking.

The only reason they say matter can not be created or destroyed but only change form is because technically nothing is created or destroyed, only the illusion of form is created and destroyed, but it was just an illusion.

When a particle of antimatter collides with a particle of normal matter, both are destroyed and turn into gamma rays. It's called annihilation.

A powerful gamma-ray can create an electron-positron pair (matter).
A powerful gamma-ray can even create a proton-antiproton pair (matter).

In fact, particle accelerators/colliders create matter all the time.

Physicists have created anti-protons and combined them with positrons to create anti-hydrogen atoms.

Thunderstorms create antimatter.

I think you need to understand what you read a little better.






edit on 17-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)


It's not that matter cannot be created or destroyed, it's that mass cannot be created or destroyed. There is an infinitely dense singularity.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


What do you hope to accomplish by asking these questions? It is obvious to me your only reason for asking these loaded questions is because you think the answer will be a contradiction and you can use it to support your agenda.

Nothing you can say or do will disprove that All is One.

Whatever benefits the One can be considered good.


No. I'm not doing that. I'm merely pointing out that it is contradictory in and of itself. There is no definable concrete answer of what is good in a philosophical sense. Therefore, anything can be "good" including murder. Do you follow? I think maybe the problem is that I am referring to a different good than you. Perhaps I'm thinking more along the lines of a moral goodness and perhaps your are referring to a spiritual goodness?

For myself, each individual is solely responsible for giving his or her own life meaning. They should live that life with deep sincerity. What you describe is a fulfilling life to you, but to myself it seems overwrought with kindness and love. It does seem great, but I feel it's not realistic. There is no meaning to life beyond what we give it.


The meaning of life is to learn the ways of love. Period. There's your absolute meaning. If you are not learning the ways of love, then you're wasting your time here on earth. Period.


Well, that's like your opinion, man...

But seriously everyone makes their own meaning for life.
edit on 1/17/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)


Okay. It is. But there is only one more possible meaning for life. That is to achieve absolute power and live for yourself. There are only two directions you can go as an intelligent being in the universe. Unconditional love and Absolute power. The path to obtain power is a constant struggle. The path to obtain unconditional love is smooth and enjoyable.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 




The path to obtain unconditional love is smooth and enjoyable.


I am sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement vehemently.

There is no harder path than that of unconditional love. The rewards are inestimable, to be sure, but the journey itself is very rocky and strewn with pain and sorrow.

As I said earlier, I would not wish this path on anyone.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 

How much energy was that, did you say only a finite amount..? Hmm.. that's a rather unusual proposition.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon
 


The path that leads to life is narrow and few find it.

I call it the ultimate wedge issue of sorrow!


Courage, is not the absence of fear, but the absence, of self - BUT, self, is the absence, of fear.

There is also a love that is greater than all the suffering and the sorrow, on the other SIDE of it, and from there it's smiles all the way, of the kind capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The meaning of life is to learn the ways of love. Period. There's your absolute meaning. If you are not learning the ways of love, then you're wasting your time here on earth. Period.


You don't make it sound like very much fun..



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by smithjustinb
 




The path to obtain unconditional love is smooth and enjoyable.


I am sorry, but I have to disagree with this statement vehemently.

There is no harder path than that of unconditional love. The rewards are inestimable, to be sure, but the journey itself is very rocky and strewn with pain and sorrow.

As I said earlier, I would not wish this path on anyone.


The difficulties exist the strongest here on earth. Once we evolve to a point where we have realized oneness and loving servitude as a whole, then our lives will be made easy.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The meaning of life is to learn the ways of love. Period. There's your absolute meaning. If you are not learning the ways of love, then you're wasting your time here on earth. Period.


You don't make it sound like very much fun..


It was made very clear to me at one point that there is nothing that you can do in life that has any meaning whatsoever than something that is done for someone else. Taking the path of wisdom has many rewards. I have fun. It is very fulfilling. For me anyway.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The meaning of life is to learn the ways of love. Period. There's your absolute meaning. If you are not learning the ways of love, then you're wasting your time here on earth. Period.


You don't make it sound like very much fun..

It was made very clear to me at one point that there is nothing that you can do in life that has any meaning whatsoever than something that is done for someone else. Taking the path of wisdom has many rewards. I have fun. It is very fulfilling. For me anyway.

And to hell with the rest of them!




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


There are things that have no matter....like thoughts and feelings. They manifest through the 'seen' but they are really 'unseen'.

What is a 'thought'? Can it be 'seen' or 'held' ect? To make something, to create something....we first start with a 'unseen' thought. To manifest this 'thought' into something that is a 'creation' we have to have 'will' which is linked to desire. We desire to paint a picture, we start the 'creation' of that picture in a 'thought'. With desire, we can 'express' this thought through 'action' and paint a picture and make a creation. That creation holds within it, a link to its maker. Without its maker, it would not exists.

Spirit, the Unseen life within us all...is similar. We have a Spirit that is consistently 'be-ing' and always expression of self goes along with 'being'. We are a 'expression' of Spirit...and Thee is experiencing through its own expressions. Our intellect, personalities, and earthly desires get in the way of what our true nature is of Spirit...but through much processing...the true nature will surface, filter out, sift itself through. I see it as a processing, a renewing, purification. We as 'be-ings' constantly 'express' and I think this is the 'image' we are made in....as be-ing...Thee must 'ex-press'. Alot of the time, we express what our intellect and personality is attracted to....but there is another path of 'expression' that allows the Spirit to come forth and 'be' through us....which is the unconditional love, compassion, empathy, the feeling of harmony amongst all life...knowing self, being 'one'.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks for your post ;-)



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Thanks for your post ;-)


No problem I thought this post could potentially provide a great service. Anything else you would like to add or maybe share some of your own philosophy here?



new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join