It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to the ATS Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hello, hello! I've been lurking here for a couple of years and wanted to get a bit acquainted with ATS before I signed on. I figured that as soon as I signed on here, I would automatically be placed on "a List." Oh well, so what! I actually feel very special to be a part of the ATS family. And if a middle class, small town nurse ends up on some List, well then, anyone can. I absolutely love this site and never have enough time to read everything that I'm interested in. Can you tell that conspiracy theory is one of my favorite topics?! Another reason that I felt now was the time is that everything is happening at break neck speed. Since I was a child I've been able to sense what animals are feeling. I know to some that sounds ridiculous but I assure you that it's quite real. Living in a rural environment I've always watched and loved nature and too many things are changing too fast especially in the past 3-5 years. And they are not good things. Anyway, it's wonderful to be here and I look forward to getting to know alot of you and learning from you. I also hope that I can contribute and give back as well. Thanks for listening. I didn't mean to ramble! Peace and grace to you and to those you love and cherish......Jerz

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jerzee14

Hey Jerz! Welcome to the madhouse of the ATS family/community!

Since you've lurked for awhile, you probably know the particulars, so I won't bore you with the usual greet/meet thing!

Of course, as you've probably seen before, somebody in authority will eventually grace this thread with a bunch of links. Anything you might still be curious about should be covered in those. Always feel free to U2U me if you ever need info and I will do my best to point you in the right direction!

I look forward to seeing your posts in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Glad to have you onboard..
Don't worry about being on the list.
If you browsed here for 2 years you're already on it anyway.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Hi jerzee14, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Howdy Jerz, and welcome! Glad ya decided to join in on the fantastic voyage.
May your journeys bring you enchantment and wisdom...

Peace,
spec
ETA: and some laughter too

edit on 15-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Glad to have you onboard..
Don't worry about being on the list.
If you browsed here for 2 years you're already on it anyway.

Hi and welcome! Nothing sounds silly to me anymore, I assure you.

LOL I have to admit I have thought about the list too, but like you say. Oh well. I don't think anyone wants to be in this alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Whitbit

Thanks so very much to Heff, Backinblack, Sauron, spec and Whitbit for the warm welcome. Very much appreciated. And now that I am officially on The List, I'm happy to report that not a single MIB or TPTB have shown up on my doorstep...yet! Lol. And btw (oops, I read somewhere "no texting"). By the way (that's better!), I love all of your avatars, backgrounds and signatures. That's the next thing I need to figure out. I find it ridiculous that I can work in ICU and ER but have trouble uploading an avatar! At least you will all have fun watching my progress! Anyway, it's great to be here and thanks again for the welcome.

new topics

top topics

join