It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLANET X Is a No Show But Galaxy X is Lurking Somewhere !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Forget Planet X! We have found a New One: Galaxy X

Scientists have proposed a means to track down the dark dwarf galaxies that should be orbiting the Milky Way, saying they have found evidence of one. The satellite - dubbed Galaxy X in deference to the 19th-Century discovery of Neptune that named it Planet X - should weigh between three and 10 billion times as much as the Sun, about a hundredth as much as the Milky Way itself.

BBC

Seattle, Wash. — Planet X, an often-sought 10th planet, is so far a no-show, but Sukanya Chakrabarti has high hopes for finding what might be called Galaxy X – a dwarf galaxy that she predicts orbits our Milky Way Galaxy.

Link.

Alan Boyle writes:The search for Planet X may be problematic, but astronomers believe there's a "Galaxy X" lurking on the other side of the Milky Way. Based on an analysis of our home galaxy's distribution of cold atomic hydrogen gas, two astronomers at the University of California at Berkeley are predicting that a previously undetected dwarf galaxy, about 1 percent the mass of the total Milky Way, should lie about 300,000 light-years out from the center of the Milky Way ... in an area that's obscured by intervening gas and dust.

Link.

The above reports are suggesting that scientists were trying to find Planet X, but we know they earlier even denied the existence of such a planet. The next thing they would announce that aliens from galaxy X are invading earth, but some us Know aliens are among us right from 40s. Are they playing games with our minds.

edit on 15/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Damn crazy boffins and their mad science! matter and dark matter, energy and dark energy, planet x, and now galaxy x. We really do know nothing!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

You believe the BBC? and because the so called experts said so?

Seattle, Wash. — Planet X, an often-sought 10th planet, is so far a no-show

excuse me but Planet X is the 12 planet not 10th planet.

So are we going to believe the experts about that massive bird deaths is normal?
I think its time to stop believing these experts.

The goverement & media experts are always in for the money and thus will never tell the public anything they will tell us lies though.

By the way why wasn't the thread posted in the space exploration forum section?

edit on 15-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by vinay86

You believe the BBC? and because the so called experts said so?

Thanks for posting, No i don't believe in BBC, they are the same one who reported the fall of tower 7 before it actually felled.

So are we going to believe the experts about that massive bird deaths is normal?
I think its time to stop believing these experts.The goverement & media experts are always in for the money and thus will never tell the public anything they will tell us lies though.

Agreed with you on that, i believe they tested pulse weapons there, i didn't posted this in space exploration forums because there are plenty of debunkers and naysayers on ATS who would attack me on whatever i would say.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Planet x and whole 2012 thing are all just lies created for making money by spreading lies. Even Zechariah sitchin has denied that any planet x would collide with earth on 2012. And the coincidence is In 1983, astronomers made similar claims as in the OP that they discovered a planet that is as big as Jupiter. However, that's not what the astronomers said. They said that their discovery is not surely a planet--it could also be a distant galaxy.
So you can see scientists, astronomers say what they are paid for.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
Planet x and whole 2012 thing are all just lies created for making money by spreading lies. Even Zechariah sitchin has denied that any planet x would collide with earth on 2012. And the coincidence is In 1983, astronomers made similar claims as in the OP that they discovered a planet that is as big as Jupiter. However, that's not what the astronomers said. They said that their discovery is not surely a planet--it could also be a distant galaxy.
So you can see scientists, astronomers say what they are paid for.

Can you have some respects twoards Zechariah sitchin? i don't know if you didn't notices but he died, it wasn't all about money.

Planet x and whole 2012 thing are all just lies created for making money by spreading lies.

Nope and i am sure the mayans must be making millions, by now

Not all 2012 believers are working twoards money just like you are claiming.

And the coincidence is In 1983, astronomers made similar claims as in the OP that they discovered a planet that is as big as Jupiter

They did discovered it.

So you can see scientists, astronomers say what they are paid for

The mainstream scientists, astronomers are paid by the government, even if they claim they aren't they are.

I guess you will believe the scientists claim that the mass dies off are normal?
Cant always believe what the scientists say.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Can you have some respects twoards Zechariah sitchin? i don't know if you didn't notices but he died, it wasn't all about money.

Thanks for posting, I respect your opinions that 2012 is not all about money making, because many of us need liberation from this life, so naturally people had beliefs of apocalypse and enlightenment, 2012 is not new people had such beliefs from many centuries ago. I respect Zechariah sit chin and his work a lot on human origins, but some of his work regarding nibiru has been twisted by the money makers in their interest.

top topics

join