It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic UFO Objects Photographed in Sun's Center.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
These photo's are really interesting and and not easily explained away, well not be me anyway.
The only question I would have is in regards to the angles of the Chemtrails, maybe they are two different trails...not sure.
Would be interested in hearing others opinions, as thats all we can really have on these - opinions.

educate-yourself.org...

Would appreciate if someone can embedd

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Lol, these are not 'objects' at all.
Easily explained - when a camera lens is exposed to too much brightness, such glitches in the image are visible. This type of effect happens often when people take direct photos of the sun.

I can't believe the author of that page is convinced these are actually gigantic objects that are close to the sun. This wouldn't even be visible from Earth to see for numerous reasons.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hmmm.... looks like artifacts or pixelation to me, but I'm just glancing.

Second.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I would be interested in seeing other examples...got any?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
its always a really crappy pic

unconvincing

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Those would be the digitals cameras last gasps of breath as it is being fried by the sun.

You NEVER aim a digital camera directly at the sun like that without a special filter. It ruins it....which is the pixilation you are seeing!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Looks cool but I too believe artifact.

Keep looking and don't listen to the "this sucks" comments. I'ts just misidentified, not unidetified. Not your fault though.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If this is common and seems to be put down to pixils, camera flares (in the middle of the Sun?)...can anyone show me some other examples???
Surely if this is common, as seems tobe the consenses, thats not a big ask

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Does anybody else find it hilarious and humorously sarcastic that the OP's link goes to a site called educateyourself.org (or something like that).

I spent a few moments on that site and actually felt myself become dumberer and more dumberer.....

But yeah, OP no one is going to bother pointing you to anything when this is so obvious that even discussing it in the manner you want it discussed is pointless. Plus, judging by your posts, your the type that wants so desperately to believe that you have turned off your ability to reasonably use common sense and logic. It is obvious you have those turned off by the manner in which you think your "challenging" us to give you examples that will dis-spell this nonsense. Kind of the same way really religious people defend their choice of an invisible man.
edit on 15-1-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: I can't type worth a crap at 3am I guess......

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Does anybody else find it hilarious and humorously sarcastic that the OP's link goes to a site called educateyourself.org (or something like that).

I spent a few moments on that site and actually felt myself become dumberer and more dumberer.....

But yeah, OP no one is going to bother pointing you to anything when this is so obvious that even discussing it in the manner you want it discussed is pointless. Plus, judging by your posts, your the type that wants so desperately to believe that you have turned off your ability to reasonably use common sense and logic. It is obvious you have those turned off by the manner in which you think your "challenging" us to give you examples that will dis-spell this nonsense. Kind of the same way really religious people defend their choice of an invisible man.
edit on 15-1-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: I can't type worth a crap at 3am I guess......

Well your sarcasim is well noted.
Maybe you have become "Dumberer" as that isn't actually a word.
I have no need to desperately believe (as you put it) anything and common sense tells me it's highly unlikely to get lens flares in the same place from two different camera angles...Yes?
Also I have never seen lens flares in the shape of unbroken perferrated circles.
So lets try to not get hung upon attacking the posters eh, all I'm wanting is to clarify/understand what has been captured in these photo's?
If you can help with that thanks and if you can't and it's all so obvious to you...please move on.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
People like this should rather not comment its people like this chasing away those with great photographs. I doubt that I shall ever post a UFO picture because of this. Perhaps I have good pictures to show and not in the mood for this type of criticism. That includes paranormal investigation.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My god.... so you use digital camera and take a shot of the sun, and surprised of artifacts...

If you want to see this "ufos" in the center of the sun, take a white paper and a magnifying lense, then position this lense above the paper so it sort of projects the image of the sun on paper, you may see sunspots, but not UFO's

jesus people are so stupid these days...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

We have cameras pointed at the sun that are designed to look at the sun, here are some live images:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

What your source is showing is what happens to a camera pointed at the sun that's not designed for it. The image sensor is getting saturated/fried.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
I would be interested in seeing other examples...got any?

K.
These are intergalactic motherships that knew someone is taking pictures of them so they positioned themselves right in the center of the sun and made sure to do so to fit in the center from the cameraman's POV. They are also made from a material that sucks light, therefore even something as massive and bright such as the sun cannot hide them when behind them.

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Well your sarcasim is well noted.
Maybe you have become "Dumberer" as that isn't actually a word.

"Sarcasim" isn't a word as-well.

I have no need to desperately believe (as you put it) anything and common sense tells me it's highly unlikely to get lens flares in the same place from two different camera angles...Yes?

...No? You can take the photo from 1000 angles, and the simple fact will remain solid - when taking DIRECT photos of the sun, this is what will happen mostly.

Also I have never seen lens flares in the shape of unbroken perferrated circles.

That must mean it's a UFO.
edit on 15-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

if you go to youtube you can find a plethora of videos with blacked out suns filmed by digital cameras. the difference is, the camera used to take these shots didnt auto kill the pixels turning the sun into a dark sphere so you got artifacting

join