It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sign of the Times? Isreal's wall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You shall know it is the last days by these signs.
In those days Jerusalem will be a cup of trembling, it shall be a walled city.
The anti-christ will claim a false peace and Isreal will take down its walls.
Then will the Kings of Gog and Magog attack from the northern regions through the mountains.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why is this in Politics and Scandals if your talking about Bible Scripture?
There are numerous Prophecy's that need to be fullfilled before the Anti-Christ is Known. While I agree we are in the End Times (IMO), I would see this relating more to Vatican City than Israel. When Jesus returns he will save Israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well I was in a hurry as I had to leave, so it was a quick entry hoping there would be a response when I got back...I'm in the middleast.
Israel's wall to is one of the many ticks of the future time clock ..ticking away.. I feel its important as we are encouraged keep our lamps trimed in advent of our Lord's eminent return. Surely the Vatican plays a major role in the end times.. not sure about the Vatican and Isreal's wall... unless you are implying that the Vatican is behind the Palestinian terrorist or the you see the Vatican as the Kings of Gog and Magog.
As to the wrong section in the posts.. I just went to the New Topic button and pushed.. didnt know it would end up where it did.

Anyway as a Self-professed scholar do you see the new wall Isreal is building as another bible prophecy being fulfilled or just another co-incidence?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
it is also said the Israel will be a great burden unto the many nations and if you look at it alot of goverments are hot about Israels rebelious nature in ref to the wall

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
hey its also said Israel shall return to their home and that Israel is Gods time peice and that is being seen by the pull back of Israelis behind the wall as well as thousands apon thousands are returning to Israel from all over the world for example 2,000 people just migrated their or have scheduled to return there by the end of the month from th US and some of these people have never been there before but they are Israeli by blood

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is an interesting history link, with a prophetic quote...

Jews aren't worried about the Golden Gate being closed. As one tour guide put it, "If the Messiah came this far, he'd find a way in."
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You've already posted this and it's been moved to the proper forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check your U2Us.

Thread closed.

top topics

join