It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cant log in on laptop(SOLVED PLEASE DELETE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i cannot log in with my laptop it keeps saying make sure cookies are aloud which my settings are the same as my desktop . I even tried setting all levels as low as possible and no dice? it is acer laptop running windows 7
connecting through my home network...any ideas I would be greatful for any input you guys can offer.

oh yea I did remember to log out before i tried, I can see the site without logging in and read the forums but...
edit on 14-1-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What browser are you using? I bet you're using Internet Explorer and there's a bunch of bloatware on the laptop. The best browser out is Firefox. You can download it for free and you should then be able to log into ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I agree most likely a browser issue, I am using Google Chrome and can log in just fine and I am on a laptop a crappy Toshiba that I call Toshi trash.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
thanks ...def will try that..
I got most of the bloatware off but will def try firefox or chrome ...cant believe i didnt think of that

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
thanks ...def will try that..
I got most of the bloatware off but will def try firefox or chrome ...cant believe i didnt think of that

IE is just junk crap IMHO, Chrome or Firefox will be much better, especially on the laptop. Hope it works out for ya.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
problem solved
thank you guys for the sugestions!

IE sucks

top topics

join