It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Reptilians exist??I never thought so until I saw this video..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I like how in the video the author trys to insinuate bush is a reptilian because his eyes changed color, when a simple google search will tell you that peoples eyes change color based on Disease and aging. You don't need to believe in space aliens to know that man is capable of the most evil things imaginable, all on his own.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bringer

lol your answers are astounding.So when I get old my eyes turn color and my pupils turn into slits like a cat?...fascinating.

We need someone to translate the glass eating footage,I want to know if it was only suppose to be about the glass eating thing.

And notice dudes sharp teeth?

And notice how the reptile woman and the glass eating guy...AND BUSH had the exact same eyes?Were they all in on it?

And notice the guys who insult instead of debunking?Watch out for those people!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've had some trouble believing the whole reptilian thing. Personally these videos, though intriguing, haven't really given me enough evidence to make the switch from skeptical to believer. However, I would like to find some sort of evidence that made me think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xanaoded

It has been documented for year.And a lot of movies have reptilians in them,and they always seem to run the world or trying to take over the world..like the V series or G.I Joe or Conan the Barbarian or Voltron - old school anime about a giant robot being that fights monsters that are created by a reptilian race who want to control the universe..if aliens exist then why not reptilians?How do we know aliens..aren't reptilians?I think it's a fascinating story whether it be a myth or not.

Ancient text and almost every religion talk about an intelligent reptile race.Is it a myth?Are aliens a myth?
I honestly don't believe it should be taken out of the ufo/alien section because it has everything to do with aliens.

Out of all the ufo/alien videos and pictures why are only the reptilians being discriminated?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What's the difference between reptilians and aliens?

And it has been documented in ancient text and most religions worshiped or talk about a reptilian race.And look at all the pics and videos on ancient artifacts of reptilians.

Do you believe in dinosaurs?Then why would a human-like dinosaur be so far fetched?Ever hear of chameleons?What if these dinosaur like humans had chameleon genes?Is it plausible now?

Why would they make a tv series about it?Why would they make a kids cartoon about it?If 30 to 40 year old cartoons have these reptilian references in them then where did the idea come from?
edit on 18-1-2011 by GodIsPissed because: lol

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
so the answer to the original post is "NO" they don't exist...

And if they do theres no proof of it...only speculation

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yes to answer OP ?.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure whether I believe reptilians exist or not but those and subsequent videos don't help sway me towards belief. Like seedofchucky said, we'd need one to be caught, filmed and uploaded to the internet and presented as evidence to really be sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

holy shoe!
i expected something but that made my hair turn grey.
hope it was just a glitch or something

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure that video proves anything these days, but looking into the past and seeing how many intelligent serpents have been involved in belief systems, anyone with an open mind should at least be made to wonder. Ameru, Quertzecoatl, Jormungund, Ophion, Shesha and the serpent in the garden of eden all fit this description and originate from all over the world. America is named after Ameru - it means land of the plumed serpent and one of the supposed centres for this belief system was Guatamala.

In Hindu beliefs there are such entities referred to as raksasas (nocturnal shape-shifting demons) and nagas (subterranean half snake people) and I believe the Hopi believe in some sort of half snake people as well. They're often associated with subterranea and without trying to scaremonger - WE'RE ALL DOOMED! - no I'm kidding, but that hole in Guatamala? Eh? It's got to make you wonder.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

come on now, seriously!! I lick my lips all the time because they are dry, especially during the winter months, so do my kids, and husband. I also have an unusual long tongue but so does my Dad, OMG he may be a reptilian. If they do exist please provide a video with a "ReAL" Reptilian coming out of the Earth, like so many people have claimed to see. Then maybe I can believe that but seeing people licking their lips because they are dry, or sometimes it's nerves. i have seen people lick their lips over and over, because they were nervous.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As far as the eyes go, that might be the camera playing a trick. For the rosnebaum footage i have no explanation, if it aint some strange being it is a special effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join