It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Reptilians exist??I never thought so until I saw this video..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm a believer in ufo's but when it comes to Reptilians I was a little skeptical..until I saw this video.

Watch from 2 minutes 15 seconds in,the stuff before that is old news.
www.youtube.com...

Has anyone watched the new V series?They wonder why people think these things lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
here is a video I would like to present.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Both of those videos show nothing of the sort . Is the same hearsay evidence as always . Surley we can catch one of these reptilians make a underground video torture the # out of him ill he shows his true nature and video tape it and then say here you go proof ? But no . Nobody even caught these things shedding or anything lol . Surley there must be some real evidence some where to just show one of these things exists .. All i seen is hearsay blurry videos licking lips and lots of hot air mixed in with a little bit of passion. But i wont bite . I will wait for a little more . Shame on both of you !

Torture without violence *
edit on 14-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: juicy fruit

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I dont think its reptillians, so much as people with Funky contact lenses protending to be so....

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Lol, people lick their lips because they are dry.
Your chapstick can go straight to hell.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i dont know if most of you have already seen this video or not. but, if you haven't seen it you must!!!
watch his eyes at the end of the video(a little after the two min. mark) un-frikin believable... watch it in full screen

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
i dont know if most of you have already seen this video or not. but, if you haven't seen it you must!!!
watch his eyes at the end of the video(a little after the two min. mark) un-frikin believable... watch it in full screen

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Nope nothing there . As usual . All you gotta do is fine one and skin one the youtube it . Or atleast high def webcam the autopsy

link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

that was crzy! think maybe tht was jus a camera trick?

link   

I will say that was pretty strange....but I am sure there is more rational explanation other than being a reptilian. More likely a video artifact...though a strange one...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...

What in the heck was that?! Oh my goodness. It was very strange.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

wow wtf was that???lighted eyes?? and he was blinking like crazy, did you notice that?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
they've been around for , yes, ages. and they have the means to live for not hundreds, but thousands of years (whether advanced tech or racial techniques).

The dormant part of all human's brains are aware of these guys, and its just part of the shift that we'll become aware of how much of a petri dish this planet is. If you have a couple buddies that you can trust with your life, you have nothing to worry about.

May all these creatures come to understand love - this is what i mentally wish upon them.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...

That was VERY creepy.... 2:22, just before it ends, so make sure you pause before 2:24.

I know what a video artifact is and that didn't look like one.

Can someone with some video analysis gear take a look at that???

S&F

~Namaste
edit on 14-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I see the eyes, but this just doesn't make me believe reptilians.. To me, it seems like it could be edited. It doesn't take make to move a few pixels around in Sony Vegas.. I have never really seen a convincing reptilian video or even tied any real good strings to historical text other than the Bible..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
that eye thing was weird but if you just pause it when it happens you can get a good look.....no big deal

I've yet to see anything that could be even remotely considered as proof...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Do Reptilians lay eggs?

2nd

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
@op, so either reptilians like doing cheap party tricks OR con-men are suseptable to digital manipulation or even crazier, they use human money and buy goofy contact lenses.
i wouldnt say i dont beleive in reptilians, but i dont think theyre on tv or running our nations.
anything seen on tv or even in the flesh is open for manipulation. pls dont forms opinions from watching youtube.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I hate to ask it question, but I still gotta ask it away.
"What are you going to do about it, huh ?"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
heres a good one....

www.youtube.com...

still not proving a damn thing....but its cool

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
With the weather the way it is at the moment I'm more inclined to believe that the world is being prepared for an invasion of fish....

Fishtillians even

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I hate to ask it question, but I still gotta ask it away.
"What are you going to do about it, huh ?"

I plan to invest in a meal worm farm, reptilians love meal worms
edit on 14-1-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join