It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I for one am tired of hearing everyone around me complain that their zodiac signs have changed.

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Even though this constellation existed and was excluded it would truly only affect those born between the above dates anything before or after would remain the same. Logical right? It also spends appx 1hr on the horizon everyday so some peoples ascendant personalities might be different. It was wrong to change all the zodiac dates around...case closed.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mods please feel free to move to the correct forum...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I knew of all this long ago and changed accordingly from Aries to Pisces. It fits like a glove and I have no problem with the change. Maybe people are just embarrassed that they didn't figure it out by themselves sooner? They don't want to be robbed of their old sign, they want to discover their new sign.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So that's why all those women that I hooked up with in bars didn't work out!! When I asked, "Hey baby, what's your sign?" they were all off by one! Khaaaaaaaaaaan!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
how can stars and planets millions and even billions of miles away influence humans, it would make more sense ( please Im jus been hypotethical ) to say if there are X amount of oak trees and x amount of quartz were in the place you were born then you personality would be such and such, its your interactions with people and their reactions twoards you that shapes your personality, not which planet was in which constalation, Im glad Im a capricorn and can see how ridiculuse astrology is

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
No kidding just because some scientist or accredited place says this is true doesn't mean jack bubcass.

I have known about this so called 13th zodiac for years. Why does this stuff become "news" when it has been known for so long.

People need to do self reflection and concrete thought analysis when it comes to knee jerk news stories such as these instead of just being naive and believing everything you read or hear.

edit on 1-15-2011 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I think the big question to ask is why so many people are in a full-on meltdown over this but BP's oil is still in the Gulf and it barely gets a whimper. It still boggles my mind how so many people can be so easily distracted.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Please post your comments about the "new" Zodiac sign in this earleir thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join