It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cesearesque
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wow, they almost seem like the mafia or something.

You must have been with them for a while to have gotten so much information about them, right?

I was close to the person that asked me to join this group, id known them for quite a while through work and at the time I wrote that thread they were still speaking to me but now they do not even acknowledge me, neither do I when it comes to them.

I do not know everything about them but I can say they exist first hand and its what got me interested in the fact that life might not be quite as the school books tell you.

I still firmly believe that anyone who wishes to join a group that betters themselves through the downfall of others is nothing short of disgusting.
edit on 15-1-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I agree with what you say but i also agree with what i say, ever heard of project monarch these kids are inducted into this at a very early age ever hear of Brice Taylor Cisco Wheeler or Svali, while it's true that they recruit people for different things you were probably approached for a different reason and i'm not saying that they all rape children or use mental torture but there are those(the programmers) that do this to split the brain into fragments and then they program different alters into the fragments, maybe you weren't recruited to be a slave...but make no mistake this does go on.

Also your right that not everyone knows there a part of it, so the way i see it were both right.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by XXXN3O

I agree with what you say but i also agree with what i say, ever heard of project monarch these kids are inducted into this at a very early age ever hear of Brice Taylor Cisco Wheeler or Svali, while it's true that they recruit people for different things you were probably approached for a different reason and i'm not saying that they all rape children or use mental torture but there are those(the programmers) that do this to split the brain into fragments and then they program different alters into the fragments, maybe you weren't recruited to be a slave...but make no mistake this does go on.

Also your right that not everyone knows there a part of it, so the way i see it were both right.

Ive never heard of this but like I say, I do not know the whole story.

It would not surprise me if this was true though as I was invited to a party by the same person who tried to get me to join this group a short while after id written that thread as I thought they were a friend albeit shady at times. I went as I thought it was a normal party but it was a swinging party in a massive house, which I left as im happily engaged, that was when the person never spoke to me again as I got a bit violent with them when they tried to demand I sleep with their wife. Sounds asolutely crazy but how else do you state it when its true??

Feels like a long time ago in an almost far gone life, im glad I said go to hell to it all.

I might not be rich with cash for it but I sure as hell have riches in my life that nobody can take away from me.
edit on 15-1-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
XXXN3O here's some research if you wanna check it out.....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's a interview with Ex-Illuminati Mind Programmer Svali...

www.youtube.com...

Here's a interview with Cisco Wheeler

educate-yourself.org...

And here's a interview with victim Cathy O'Brien on Mind Control...

www.youtube.com...

When you get some time check it out it's a real eye opener, also it's a good thing you got out when you did i'd thank god....

edit on 15-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I will check it out.

You would thank God huh?

Thats exactly what I literally did

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You have to have a particular skill such as the abilty to persuade others which was how I was approached. Education does not matter either as far as I know.

This is very true, education does not matter to them, if you have a skill that is helpful to them. In fact if you haven't been educated through the traditional school system and are a true self taught out of the box thinker they highly prize that in a person of natural intelligence.

It's also true that you really don't know at first who you are getting involved with, just that these are people with a lot of money, business and social connections that can rain a lot of opportunities down on you through their network.

In my case because I had more or less grown up outside of the system and been on my own from an early age, I had developed two things that they found valuable, I was an astute judge of charachter, with an ability to basically gauge and assess a person's personality and determine what kind of traits and tactics they would use to achieve their ambitions basically within seconds of meeting someone. The other thing is I had a natural ability to think like they do when it comes to unorthodox strategies in essence how to plan, hatch, and implement a successful conspiracy.

I had an additional attraction to them because I had started investigating conspiracies at an early age and was certain that a corporate shadow government existed.

What I hadn't anticipated was that I would ever stumble into it.

So though it took a little while to fully recognize just what I had stumbled into, which was basically a process of seeing some of the things that they were working on trying to accomplish, and said they wanted to accomplish, actually end up happening, I began to realize I had actually entered into the corporate shadow government that I had always theorized exsited but could never prove.

At first the intellectual assistance I provided them was really just an excercize in academia, wow these incredibly wealthy, incredibly connected people actually care what I think and value my opinion type of thing, it was very flattering and very validating.

Later it became a moral dilema as I realized well it is all real, and some of these people are actually now...gulp, my friends!

They were of course at the same time steering a tremendous amount of business my way, helping me make more money than I had ever before, and opening social doors, and inviting me to places and take part in things, I would have never dreamed a person who was from a modest family who had been kicked out of school at an early age would ever end up being welcome or invited to let alone embraced, respected and appreciated.

In side deep down inside I couldn't help but see myself as their natural enemy, while at the same time trying to come to terms with the very rewarding friendship.

Yet at the same time, I was also wrestling with this burning curiousity to try to learn and understand as much as I could about how they planned and accomplished things, and to what extent their power really went too.

So it was really hard to make that decision to cut ties with them.

I was fortunate to be incredibly well liked by one of the most important members, who in reality seemed to just be in awe of my own natural development and it didn't mean anything to them one way or another, whether I kept in touch and stay involved or didn't.

So when I changed my career path away from a service they needed and was no longer doing business, business with them, I just slowly stopped accepting invitations.

In the end I considered this a process of self validation, and a tremendous learning experience, and I have to be honest, if I had not witnessed how they do things first hand, and actually played a small hand at the same time, I would have never believed that they could do and accomplish and control things the way they do.

So I feel fortunate in a way to have gotten that opportunity, and just as importantly to learn their own rationale and thinking and justification process, which has really helped me understand so much more about what is going down in our world and how and why.

They were incredibly kind, generous, helpful and gracious to me, and really provided me a wealth of opportunites I really did not believe a person of my educational and social background would ever have, so on that personal level it's hard in a way to fully see them as the consumate master criminals and manipulators that they are, when in reality if you have that mindset to think and function on that level they are actually a swell bunch of people and even fun to hang around with and spend time with.

I think the most valuable lesson and thing I learned through it all, is that they really believe we average people are just too lazy, stupid by choice, undisciplined and focused, and to emotionally self centered, focused on immediate gratification, and willing to work and sell our selves to cheaply, for us to be relied on and trusted, and understand the logistics of how to adequately provide for a mass of humanity and our own futures.

That they actually view us a threat to ourselves, and therefore a threat to them, and that as long as they or someone will give us an opportunity to have the bare minimum of the things we need to mindlessly entertain and distract ourselves, that we will be happy, and they will be free to do the things that they do.

Understanding this about them really is an important and critical aspect to understanding why it is they carry out the things that they do in the way that they do and have usurped every function that effects their business and commerce and governance in a way where we have no say.

Once you understand how your opponent thinks and their motivations it becomes much easier to challenge them and confront them and in their case because they are so adept at working unseen in the shadows how to identify them to begin with.

A lot of the stuff guys like Alex Jones and David Icke sensationalize and flat out make up paints a false picture, that often makes them appear to be more formidible and frightening and sinister than they really are.

That is not to say that they are not sinister, and formidible and that we should not be frightened about them, for we truly should, because they see us only as a liability and not an assett and place no real value on us as a result when it comes to their plans.

But they don't have demons or space aliens in their back pockets, and yes while a number of them are sexually perverted and kinky, its no more so than many average members of main stream society are.

They really are just a bunch of ambitious people of above average intelligence who know how to get around the rules, and to subvert the process of law and government to make rules that favor them, and don't favor us, that have a whole lot of money and own a whole lot of resources and businesses that they and their families have been acquiring for century after century, expanding and growing, who never want to loose their wealth and control that owning and controlling these things provide, or us ever having a say in or changing the system that allows them to keep them and grow them to the point of true monopolies and get the governments to make rules and laws that favor them and enable them in that process.

There are not that many of them and a whole lot of us, and they are afraid of the fact that there is a whole lot of us, so they are always looking for ways to make sure a whole lot of us never get together and get any real control of the system they have long controlled that they are masters at convincing us we control.

Regardless these are the people who because they exist with these resources, wealth and systems and influence that causes there to be no possibility that our governments will ever be honest enterprises that actually serve the average person no matter who we ellect, no matter from what party, no matter what they promise to make our governments better, more open, honest, and more beneficial to us.

So ultimately learning who they are, and learning how they do things, and finding a way to get them out of government and the military, and the legal apparatus, and breaking up their monopolies and strangle hold on resources and jobs and markets, is the only way our system will ever be what it is advertised, serve us, and life could ever improve for us.

A lot of people believe our system is honest, that it functions as advertised, that their vote makes a difference, that most politicians will at least try to serve the people, that these people in essence don't exist, don't have the control that they do and imagine the notion that they do to be a joke and some whacky conspiracy or paranoia.

But the truth is they do exist, they have existed for a very long time, they are very effective at what they do, deeply entrenched, well coordinated, very cohesive, highly focused and able to plan well in advance at times even plans that span generations because they do have the kind of organization that what the father starts, the son will continue and the grand son will see through.

If people honestly want to change the world and make it a better, freer, more prosperpous place, and actually have a say in our own destiny then we all will have to come to acknowledge and understand this very small and priveleged class of society that has long gained and maintained over our world, runs it at their discretion, and convinces us that what transpires is all based on us, and our own decisions through an honest system that we control.

So the sooner people can wise up to this, learn to accept that they do exist, that we don't have control or a say in our own destiny and governance and this is why, then the better off we will be.

Believe it or not if we ever do, I think it will actually not only impress them, but come as a relief to them, because they do honestly believe that if it were up to us to plan and manage our own destinies that the shelves at the store would be empty, and the pumps at the gas station would be dry, and we would breed ourselves to excessive and unmanageble levels and there would be no real order and stability in society at all.

That the only reason so many of us fail to recognize them is because we take to many things on face value and don't care to think things through, we aren't really interested in responsibly solving our own problems, but finding that magic man to place in Washington who will.

So in reality is all they have done is realizing what they need to accomplish their own goals and solve their own problems, by figuring out the means and the methods to do just that, to get their own magic men into Washington and our governments to serve them and not us. While at the same time we have failed to consider and do the same.

It's easier for them to do that, because they are small in numbers have the same goals and needs and or not easily divided, unlike us who are easily divided and most often want different things, often that we don't want each other to have.

They know if we ever develop a unified intilligent front of our own, that we can't be easily defeated, and that's why they also work hard to make sure we are always divided often over the pettiest and most minute of emotional things.

So all in all I feel fortunate to have met some of these people, have seen real glimpses inside their world, learned to understand them and how they think, learned how they do things, and witnessed first hand the most formidible and critical obstacle standing in our way of making the world a much better, fairer and freer place.

The truth is coming into direct contact with this group of people is the only absolute evidence you are ever going to find that they do exist and that they do the things they do. They are very good at covering their tracks and protecting their arses, and making sure that's the only way you could have proof of their existence.

The bigger and deeper truth, is they will work relentlessly and effectively and efficiently to keep expanding their power and limiting our own, because it's the only way ultimately they can survive, and thrive, so sooner or later and presently it's looking like sooner, if people don't wake up to the reality of their existence and move against them, they will end up creating a system that there is no way that can ever be challenged because technology is now providing them that ability to do that, and they really do want to do that.

It won't matter to them how many of us are killed in the process, how many of us starve, how many of us sumbit and learn how to live in the total authoritarian society that they create, because they really do believe we allowed it to happen to ourself, and it's all about natural selection, with the intelligent and strong thriving and surviving and the dumb and the weak not, and they are intent on thriving and surviving and they will in fact do anything they believe that they can get away with and succeed with to do that, and let me tell you they have done and accomplished so much more than most people can imagine, you really don't want to see and find out, what these guys are planning next.

Word from the wise, stop goofing on them, and stop pretending the world isn't the screwed up place it is, and that they don't exist.

edit on 16/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Great post, i think the most perdent thing you said was gaining some control of the military through due process, the Military–industrial complex has been working on weapons that should never be made officially called Non-lethal weapons also know as direct energy weapons, the military officially said these weapons were being made for crowd control to prevent riots but the secret government(TPTB) have and are using them for remote mind control and torture to people they deem a threat.....and you are right people need to realize this is real and they do indeed exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

haha gold. your writing style is impeccable. very well done. totally off topic but have you considered writing a book. if you are not already a writer which i suspect you are you should think about it now. i foresee great things for you in that field. Also dont misinterpret what im saying as sarcasm all the points you made i agree with 100% i just found your style of writing very eloquent.

back on topic to the OP good luck with the recruitment
lol hope you like Vaseline lol
edit on 16-1-2011 by tim3lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Step One: Learn to spell Harvard

Step Two: Go to Yale

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ah nuts. Emsed beat me to it, and had a better point about Yale.

Originally posted by mentors17
How does somebody join the illuminati I am attending Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.
edit on 14-1-2011 by mentors17 because: (no reason given)

I'm not normally a spelling nazi but "Harverd"...?

That was too good.
edit on 16-1-2011 by redhorse because: too slow

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

I had to jump right to the end of the thread and post. I figured somebody probably beat me to it.

On a side note, judging by the mediocre grades of 'W' and the recently released JFK report cards maybe book learnin' ain't that important to run the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by redhorse

I had to jump right to the end of the thread and post. I figured somebody probably beat me to it.

On a side note, judging by the mediocre grades of 'W' and the recently released JFK report cards maybe book learnin' ain't that important to run the world.

Then as a high school drop-out I should be in like Flynn. Sign me up. Oh wait... I'm (more or less) literate and my grades were good. Never mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

reply to post by the_0bserver85

Exactly what I want. I want to be on the winning team not the losing even if the losing one is right.

You sound perfect for government. Poor spelling, loose morals, selfish in the extreme, traitorous...

You'll go far.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

How does somebody join the illuminati I am attending Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.
edit on 14-1-2011 by mentors17 because: (no reason given)

Please post yor Harvaard transcripts here:_________________________

we will evaluate and get back to you.

Must include credentials _______________________________________

WELL ? we are all waiting !

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey guys 1stly, this IS NOT spam. well in a way it kinda is but its very relevant, ive created a community based website were users can post anything illuminati related for all to see and comment on, jus doin my bit for WORLD ILLUMINATION

www.illuminazi.x10.mx...

feel free to join up and share your fountains of knowledge!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hahahahah good luck joining

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Do you still have contact, with any of the inner circle member or powerful players ?
It's very interesting, can you elaborate on your experiences with the elites. tks

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

A couple of things come to mind...

"The role of government is to pretend to fail." - Reinhardt

Very good point about giving the populace the minimum resources to keep them entertained. This is more than just social programs or popular culture and entertainment. To me it seems like a coordinated, yet organic and adaptive, process. Controversy develops at point A and before it can gain steam everyone is told to look at point B.

The "Corporation" (literally giving a body to something lifeless and treating it as a separate entity from it's owners) has become the tool of choice for those that would seek to navigate through and benefit from a nation's laws.

Take a look at China. Soon it will overtake the West as the new sole economic superpower. On BBC America there was an interesting look at Shanghai on "Piers Morgan On".

Despite the claims of the Communist government the nation of China has developed into a corporate utopia. The divide between the Proletariat and the Party has become worse than any other country on earth. Thousands of millionaire Chinese (and plenty of Ex-Pats from the west) enjoy a lifestyle of indulgence and luxury that can probably only be matched by Dubai or Brunei.

Even across the river where the government has marked local homes and shops for demolition to make way for luxury hotels and office buildings, the working class offers no protest. Even a lifelong local shopkeeper said he was glad to turn his land over to the Party so they can build a glorious monument to the success of Communism.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb3c466bcf6b.jpg[/atsimg]

Even corporate giants like HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) have build hundred-million dollar skyscrapers there.

I suppose I am trying to say that there is a point where the corporation becomes more powerful than democracy, and the only ones who benefit are the ones at the corporation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Your view on China is spot on however they basically got there idea of capitalism from Japans version of the 1990's who in turn got theres from America in the 1950's, but the funny thing is Japan made the same mistake that America did they shipped all there jobs over seas, i mean you think Japan would of learned from America's mistake but they turned around and shipped there jobs to China....

Too me the best ran democracy in turns of economic growth was indeed Japan of the 90's they had a booming economy and they weren't communist.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm in the Illuminati. If you're interested, send me a resume (only high ranking gov employees or CEOs plz--& make it so it's verifiable).
edit on 18-1-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join