It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mentors17
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm going for law

Well, then you do have a shot, and while I made light of it, this is the actual process and path that would be open to you, but your only shot at it, starts with graduating in the top ten of your class, and that is only something 10 out of hundreds and hundreds of people trying are going to be able to achieve.

The people you would like to serve really do exist, and one of the ways they do exist, and part of how they exist is in the process I described to you above.

I won't pass judgement on them for being greedy enough and self centered enough to make a dishonest system that favors them in every way for their benefit, just like I won't pass judgement on the rest of us for being stupid enough and lazy enough to let them get away with it.

Different strokes for different folks.

Your one shot is graduating the top ten of your class, where you will be hired by a firm that is going to have 1 or 2 other graduates from Harvard, Yale, U-Penn, and UC Berkley.

You are going to have to compete with them if you make it that far, to gain a permanent position in the firm and the attention of one of the partners, who if you really perform well for will get the attention of the managing partner, you are going to have to live at the firm, putting in 16 to 18 hour days, and volunteer to stay and do a lot of rumedial paper work and briefs and simple contracts they aren't going to compensate you extra for beyond your base starting salary of around a 100,000K, they are really going to have to like your personality, you are going to have to have charisma and charm and self assuredness yet at the same time be able to display a proper level of deference and humbleness so one of the big dogs will take you under their wing and move you up.

It's going to be a lot of very hard soul robbing, life robbing work, with no guarantees.

So if you are serious about wanting in their system, you are going to have to be one very serious, focused, dedicated, intelligent, and very well rounded individual to achieve the chance.

Stay tuned tomorrow when Proto will tell you other ways that you can sell and loose your eternal soul and how you too might be able to join and serve a group of people determined to one day kill 2/3rds of us, and set up a system of total power that they control to make those of us they don't kill labor under and follow their every edict and law!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What makes you guys think that people who go to Harvard can spell?
This guy could be true HARVERD material.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ok can we get a moderator to close this topic please?!?!?!

there is always some wise guy that comes by here and always asks HOW DO I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI??

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Why? We are having fun with this....
After all many are called but few are chosen.....
Uh oh...did that sound too illuminati????

edit on 14-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How does somebody join the illuminati I am attending Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.
edit on 14-1-2011 by mentors17 because: (no reason given)

Try Mossad.
They need people..!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
you may want to look into Pascal's wager and such... better to repent and accept the Lord as our savior than risk eternal damnation in hell

or if could just be that doing good and benevolent things in life leads to happiness and self-fulfillment

Praise to be Christ...

"What shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
(Matthew 16:26)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mentors17

Harverd Ehh? Hope your not doing an English course.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
You think you can just join, no my dear friend you cant just join. Also everyone in this thread is all wrong. All Illuminati members are picked from birth. I was born into a poor family in Australia, we were really poor. Lets just say when my parents were visited by these men our lives changed forever. Now i know why i am here and you will all see soon.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just go to jointheilluminatti dot com.

Here's a link to the actual site.
Really.
jointheilluminati.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DC449
You think you can just join, no my dear friend you cant just join. Also everyone in this thread is all wrong. All Illuminati members are picked from birth. I was born into a poor family in Australia, we were really poor. Lets just say when my parents were visited by these men our lives changed forever. Now i know why i am here and you will all see soon.

Actually no, you do not serve these people in any capacity through any selection process, because if you served these people you would not make such an idle boast, as it betrays the discretion they would have taught you to employ at all times, or would have ended their association with you if you so failed.

The truth is there is a Shadow Government ruled by a kabal known most often as the Powers that Be that are very real, very powerful, really in control, and corrupting all of our systems of governance and commerce and law and church to make us believe we are in control, and we are the only one responsible for what they are doing and not them.

They operate in real identifiable and prescribed ways in their pursuit of corrupting and controlling these systems, that far surpass the silly notion that they picked you at birth to one day have some position of privelege that they bestowed upon you and groomed you for that would enable you to gleefully torment through that presumed power they gave you.

In fact what they do is not to torment but to protect themselves, and their enterprises, so that they can have to total control they believe they require in order to ensure their continued success and control.

It's fun to goof on this when someone believes they would like to become a part of that, but it's also important to know these people really do exist, there are ways to identify and begin rooting them out and stopping them, because there are key components of the government, legal, commerce, and religious process they corrupt through a prescribed procedure that they adhere to in order to be able to do it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowabovetopsecret
the red cross is run by vampires though, is that any better then the illuminati?

Really ?
Funny I've never heard that before. Please tell us/me more.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

How does somebody join the illuminati I am attending Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.
edit on 14-1-2011 by mentors17 because: (no reason given)

Please post yor Harvaard transcripts here:_________________________

we will evaluate and get back to you.

Must include credentials _______________________________________

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You have to carefully place the coffee beans inside the shot glass then pour in the sambuca and set it alight. Then look into the mirror and repeat these words, "I exhume these flames just like I would exhume the souls of benevolent ones". Take a gold crayon and write 'iLL Loony Nazi' on ya forehead.
And of cos, you have to be an animal lover

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think Harvard is good enough anymore. You should have gone to some Ultra secret, 10x more selective and academically more challenging schools. Try looking in Switzerland or something. If you go to search and look up john stewart and a thread about him not really being john stewart that we know. He went to some ultra-prestiges school.
Other than that, you have to be part of a bloodline, an extremely wealthy bloodline.
As I go farther into this subject for personal research, you might want to consider getting familiar with some occult books, they seem to like trying to mess with the world's energy using the occult in some way.
You might also want to ready yourself emotionally as well, they could possible force you to sacrifice a person or animal, and rape children. But who knows????

I hope you know you will be judged for your actions!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"jon stewart"?

as in the stoner comedian depicted in "Death to Smoochy" and "Half Baked"?

Stephen Colbert on the other hand....

it's definitely possible given his prestigious Northwestern education and his early career as a "real news" journalist...

i could definitely see how the CIA, CFR or TPTB saw the talent and potential in Colbert and groomed him to become a comedic "disinformation agent" on

it's a bit of reach but it's hell of a lot more plausible than Jon Stewart...

as i recall, Jon Stewart ("Jon Stewart Leibowitz) studied Psychology at the College of William & Mary in Virginia and played collegeiate soccer. it's possible that he's advancing a Zionist/Mossad agenda now but I doubt he's been groomed since birth like most Illuminati bloodline...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There seems to be no real consensus over who and what the Illuminati really is. Some say they are bloodlines. Others say "no." That would really suck if it WAS through bloodlines, considering inbreeding does really messed up things which I shall not mention.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Trust me when i say this you're not the first person to post a thread like that, first off the Illuminati or TPTB are what ever you wanna call them go by bloodlines past down from generation....second these people do very evil things to people and society like mental torture rap children the list gos on and on.....

So do your self a favor and try and do the world some good join a group like the red cross or something along those lines and try and help people not hurt them......

Heed this advice...
edit on 14-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

Sorry for what I am about to say but its true, this is complete crap aside from the part where you state about joining something good.

You have to have a particular skill such as the abilty to persuade others which was how I was approached. Education does not matter either as far as I know.

I say this from experience.

One other thing is that the majority of people connected are not even aware that they are part of it, its clever manipulation through doublespeak, networking, corporate, military, economic and political startegies etc.

The OP is gullible which is another thing that is a plus if coupled with a great skill or trait as its usable by others.

edit on 15-1-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by King Seesar
Trust me when i say this you're not the first person to post a thread like that, first off the Illuminati or TPTB are what ever you wanna call them go by bloodlines past down from generation....second these people do very evil things to people and society like mental torture rap children the list gos on and on.....

So do your self a favor and try and do the world some good join a group like the red cross or something along those lines and try and help people not hurt them......

Heed this advice...
edit on 14-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

Sorry for what I am about to say but its true, this is complete crap.

You have to have a particular skill such as the abilty to persuade others which was how I was approached. Education does not matter either as far as I know.

I say this from experience.

One other thing is that the majority of people connected are not even aware that they are part of it, its clever manipulation through doublespeak, networking people and corporate/military/economic/political startegies etc.

What I don't understand is if "they" are so careful to keep themselves a secret, then how do you KNOW these things? You make it sound like you have been recruited by them. How do you know it was for THEM? How do you know they wanted YOU? I'm just curious.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cesearesque

I changed my post a litte but its above for anyone that reads.

Ive written a thread about this quite a while ago now, you can have a read here and it might make more sense...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, I was approached which is why I speak about it as if i am familiar.

It could have been written a bit better now that im older and a bit wiser but at the time I wanted to share it with the members of the site, it should still make sense if you read it though.

I knew it was them because of the practices that went on that i did not mention in that thread much for fear of ridicule at the time, such as promiscious tendancies shall we say and the various explanations of how the group works that were told to me.

Hope that makes better sense of it for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wow, they almost seem like the mafia or something.

You must have been with them for a while to have gotten so much information about them, right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join