It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

christina green saves someones life today!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
(CBS) Born on the tragic day of Sept. 11, 2001 and killed during the tragic Ariz. shootings -- another day that marked tragedy in the U.S. -- Christina Green's brief life made a large impact on the lives of many, including a child on the East Coast, who benefitted from the donation of Green's organs. thisis a touching story and many heroes in the az story christina green was the only one too become one after death.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Christina gave the beautiful gift of life - there is no greater gift.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Good can come out of even the worst tragedy. The decision made by this family is a hard one, and yes, heroic. It will positively influence both them and the recipient's family or families. Having been on only one side of this when my mother's organs saved the sight and lives of others, I can tell you it is a great comfort and even a sense of pride to know that part of them lives on and helped someone else live or see again. By doing something relatively simple, we can change lives forever. No small thing. Thanks for posting this to bring it to our attention and to remind us.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
IT must of been hard but, that family has made a difference. Not many people choose to donate other people's organ's that's for sure.It good to see they decided to donate her organ's to save someone's life it makes a huge difference in the end.A person's life is valuable.Its good to see. My heart pours out to that family.
edit on 14-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This was sung at Christina's services. May this sweet little girl rest in peace.

new topics

top topics

join