It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 PRESS RELEASE: World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA PANYNJ * 1972-2001

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Check this out! You won't believe your eyes!

letsrollforums.com...

How messed up is that, how messed up? Where did the 78 inch windows go to? Those windows are now only 36 inches at best!

cheers-
phil

PRESS RELEASE: World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA PANYNJ * 1972-2001
letsrollforums.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks OP on the surface this would seem fantastic and damning info. I am going to reserve judgement beyond that until I get to go through the material myself.

The standard of threads in the last few months has dropped so precipitously that I haven't had the opportunity to s&f many of them. This thread though, is indicative of why I keep returning to ATS despite the 80% of rubbish that is peddled here.

S and F

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Even the informative picture you posted above CLEARLY STATES THAT THEY "LEASED" SPACE. THEREFORE, THEY HAD A "LEASE", wouldnt you agree?

Then they should be in the FOIA documents. Since they're not, then the FOIA document is in error. Jayhan has already admitted to at least one error in the FOIA. That proves that there could be other errors.

But, for some agenda-driven reason, he won't admit to the absence of S.O. Partners being an error.

Certain people have agendas. The rest of us just seek the truth.

edit on 16-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Phil

Thanks for (sorta) clearing up the Windows on the World discrepancy because it was definitely opened in 1977 for I was there but......in so many words, what is your point here?

It is known that the WTCs had a high vacancy ratio. A lot of businesses were moving headquarters out of Manhattan and into less expensive places, like NJ.

Also, I was there when they were first opening and renting out space. Like most highfalutin businesses, tenants wanted a 'room with a view' and even though the 'higher up' you went, the more expensive the rent, most people rented the higher floors (at first). After all, that was the main purpose of those towers. They offered a specular view for everyone on the higher floors.
So having the first few floors empty (most of the time?) is like seeing/expecting the tables near the kitchen/bathroom in a restaurant, empty. They're less desirable.

No doubt some of the tenants made a LOT of money after 9-11 but I think your efforts to find more problems with the tenants, won't yield much shock value.

Larry Silverstein walks away with dirty hands as does Guiliani! The Bush administration is almost totally responsible and the Commission Report is bullchit. Nineteen-hijackers are probably the work of fiction and at least two missiles were used in at least two cities that day.
We can pretty much end it right there and keep our wading energy on just those areas of the official lie.

But I really appreciate your passion in attempting to enlighten the minion. But you do once in a while make errors. But anyone who has something bad to say about your work are usually people who just don't want to see a broader picture.

I think we should try to keep this as basic as possible and work out those basic 'facts' first before we go leaping into areas (like tenants) that only/maybe are partially involved. It really doesn't matter in the long run because right now we have millions of people STILL being killed over in the Middle East because of Bush and 9-11 (and PNAC via Papa Bush)! And Obama is now an accomplice!

edit on 16-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

edit on 16-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 16/1/11 by Lebowski achiever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
With the FOIA releasing these videos and documents recently my mind can't comprehend why there's so much energy on the finer stuff (of that day)?

How much evidence is enough?

The real question is how many more preemptive wars must we launch before the people realize the governments of this world are the villains?

Does it REALLY matter the tenants of the building and their alleged 'hand in all of this'? Or that the passengers are questionable at best? As are the hijackers......and the mysterious 'crashes' that day?
The bottom BOTTOM line is, the government duped us.....again!!!

It's like witnessing a murder then start wondering what television programs the murderer watched or....the clothes he wore that day or....the car he was driving as he made his get-away.

We can dissect that day (just like the Tonkin Gulf lie that got us into Vietnam etc) forever and it all boils down to the governments on this planet are the guilty ones. All others are incidentals and went along for a free ride.

I don't know the solution but I know who the culprits are anywa.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks Phil.

Being an outsider to what happened there but also believing that 9/11 was inside job I am sure even if you/we find compelling evidence that something strange went on that day, we will still get those that will should you/us down.

keep looking!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Phil

Thanks for (sorta) clearing up the Windows on the World discrepancy because it was definitely opened in 1977 for I was there but......in so many words, what is your point here?

It is known that the WTCs had a high vacancy ratio. A lot of businesses were moving headquarters out of Manhattan and into less expensive places, like NJ.

Also, I was there when they were first opening and renting out space. Like most highfalutin businesses, tenants wanted a 'room with a view' and even though the 'higher up' you went, the more expensive the rent, most people rented the higher floors (at first). After all, that was the main purpose of those towers. They offered a specular view for everyone on the higher floors.

So having the first few floors empty (most of the time?) is like seeing/expecting the tables near the kitchen/bathroom in a restaurant, empty. They're less desirable.

No doubt some of the tenants made a LOT of money after 9-11 but I think your efforts to find more problems with the tenants, won't yield much shock value.

Larry Silverstein walks away with dirty hands as does Guiliani! The Bush administration is almost totally responsible and the Commission Report is bullchit. Nineteen-hijackers are probably the work of fiction and at least two missiles were used in at least two cities that day.
We can pretty much end it right there and keep our wading energy on just those areas of the official lie.

But I really appreciate your passion in attempting to enlighten the minion. But you do once in a while make errors. But anyone who has something bad to say about your work are usually people who just don't want to see a broader picture.

I think we should try to keep this as basic as possible and work out those basic 'facts' first before we go leaping into areas (like tenants) that only/maybe are partially involved. It really doesn't matter in the long run because right now we have millions of people STILL being killed over in the Middle East because of Bush and 9-11 (and PNAC via Papa Bush)! And Obama is now an accomplice!

HA,

I am not the one who created the WTC occupancy list, the PANYNJ are. I simply published what they sent me,
I understand where your coming from I think. Yet even what you said about the towers is wrong, and is one of the purposes in me sharing this. But isn't that just a "few floors" at the bottom went unrented. They lied to us about the 1993 bombing, making it seem like the towers were packed full of business's. When in fact, when the 1993 bombing occurred at the North Tower, there was not one single company between floors 6 and 33. Totally empty.

And regarding the "few floors" at the bottom which went unleased most of the tower life, it wasn't just the lower floors that went unleased for the better part of the life of the towers. It was the entire WTC complex.

Look below at this cross section of just a fw companies and floors at WTC; Floor 86 was empty, cold, and locked until 1998, some 26 years. Floor 87 was leased for the very first time in 1998, vacant for 26 years. Floor 88 was never leased until 1999. We are talking prime real estate here. Floors 90 and 91 were vacant 19 years before being leased, we are told. Floor 92 went vacant for 26 years, without a soul ever working there until 1998.

These are ALL the FIRST TIME OCCUPANTS OF THOSE FLOORS

You see they lied to us again. Had they told us on TV that the Twin Towers were nearly 100% vacant for the better part of their life, and then just prior to 911 miracualously jumped up to a full 95% vacancy rating, we would have seen 911 for the hoax that it was immediately. That it was all BS. And that's just one of the points of this FOIA. It will change the way most people view the Towers, and will change their paradigm.

By the way the illustration above is just a snapshot. That's pretty much what you find across the board, with some exceptions.

WTC Occupancy FOIA 1972 -2001

Hope that helps!
Phil

edit on 16-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Something else that you might find useful, Phil, is to compare the WTC's occupancy rate with other comparable buildings.

London's Centrepoint tower, for example, was built in the mid sixties and was only fully let last year. It was entirely empty for the first nine years of its existence.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
For me it proves that there was opportunity to sabotage these buildings and a motive to do so. Great work. However, I am thinking you do yourself a disservice by claiming the victims didn't really die during this attack. It undermines anything else you claim and that would be a shame as you have some great info here!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

For me it proves that there was opportunity to sabotage these buildings and a motive to do so. Great work. However, I am thinking you do yourself a disservice by claiming the victims didn't really die during this attack. It undermines anything else you claim and that would be a shame as you have some great info here!

The truth is I don't know how many people died vs how many people were fraudulent victims. David H. Rice was a fraudulent victim that never died on September 11th, 2001 on the 104th floor of the North Tower. There is enough of a digital trail on his memorial photograph to establish this.

9/11 Fraud? David H. Rice - Alleged 9/11 WTC Victim - Obit created on 9/11/2001?

David H. Rice - Alleged 9/11 Victim - Exif Data, Obit Created on 9/11/2001! Now this is extremely interesting. David H. Rice has a picture where the exif metadata digital stamp is showing the picture was last altered on 9/11/2001.

Notice the lower left of the Exif viewer, see the obit which was already written on 9/11/01. How would it even be remotely possible for a single person to be confirmed dead on the very day of 9/11? Why are there no other pictures available of this young hansom man? Why does it strongly appear by viewing the Exif data on this photograph that David H. Rice was somehow a fiction or a carefully prepared alias? Or perhaps something different altogether? This photos Exif data shows the last time this picture being taken and/or edited as that of 9/11/2001? This is rather disturbing because until now, it had appeared through our research that the only carefully prepared aliases were that of the passengers of the 4 flights, and at the Pentagon. David H. Rice and the Exif data on his photograph would now break this threshold and now show that at least one of the victims at the World Trade Center, David H. Rice, was perhaps a fiction or a carefully prepared alias.

And, with a fully formed, fully written short obituary?

David H. Rice Exif Data - Picture has Date stamp of 9/11/2001

The family of David H Rice is well connected. Hugh Rice, Davids father is a director/Layer for the Oklahoma City Archdiocese as well as the Railroads. Davids brother, Andrew, went on to become a State Senator in Oklahoma, running on the ticket; "I'm the dead 9/11 guys brother..." Which drew him all sorts of negative public opinion in Oklahoma.

David H. Rices sister, Amy, went on to become Obama's film maker and co directed the HBO premier movie named; By the People: The Election of Barack Obama

www.imdb.com...

There is no doubt that David H Rice is fraudulent victim. His picture tells us so.

Now ask yourselves something. If you find one single fake victim on 9/11, will there be more? Why fake "one victim?" Whats the purpose? If you find one that you can verify as a fake victim, you can rest assured there will be more.

The PTB were hiding behind the victims, and the rest of the truth about 911 that everyone claims they want to know, is hiding behind those victims. It was clever.

Having said that, there isn't a reason in the world why the victims and the companies should not be investigated. Everything, and I mean everything else about 9/11 was a lie. And we are not obligated to hold fast to any portion of the story, as though it is off bounds for investigation.

Do you guys really think that Rudi Guiliani was in on a plan and mass conspiracy to murder 3000 of his fellow New Yorkers? Many of which he would have known personally and possibly been friends with many of them because of their alleged stature. For money?

He would have known many of their families. (All mega rich billionaire investment bankers) Do you guys really think that Rudi Guiliani conspired to commit mass murder? Or do you think it's more likely that he was involved in a conspiracy of massive fraud and a hoax?

The picture of David H Rice tells us that it is more likely to be the latter. The fact that David H. Rice worked at a firm which held no lease at the WTC makes it likely that his fellow 66 losses at Sandler Oneil are likely fakes like David. It is hard after all to die in a building in which your company owns no space nor has a lease.

WTC Occupancy FOIA 1972 - 2001 story;

Cheers-
Phil

edit on 16-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Because that whole day is questionable, I too question some of the alleged victims.

Now, using the old six-degrees of separation formula, I still, in nearly 10 years, haven't met one person who knew (personally) any of the passengers or crew members.

So to question the validity of the passengers/crews lend warranted doubts about ALL the victims (EXCEPT the first responders that day and of course sadly, the office workers in those towers.)

Pentagon victims? Questionable.
Four airliner victims? Highly questionable!!

Still not sure what good the FOIA regarding the tenants is supposed to show us except what we already know which is: 9-11-01 was a total fabrication to go after a man (bin Laden) whose probably down in Paraguay sipping an umbrella-cocktail with the Bush's.

Thank you for all your work Phil----- from all of us!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A few months before the 911 attack I believe that I came into contact with 4 of the hijackers . I am a private pilot and flew into Flagler airport one Saturday and after leaving my plane spoke to a Middle Easterner who had landed after me and was securing his rented Embry Riddle Piper Archer . The three other individuals had walked away but when they heard us trying to talk they came back and looked very dimly upon me as they checked to see if anybody was watching . I felt as if they were going to attack me but the man that I first spoke to stepped in front of me and called them off . I was at that time completely shielded from the view of people at the FBO . I never understood what was going on untill I saw their pictures and the news about where they trained . I could have been their first victim .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wow, you're doing an amazing amount of work and coming up with some very interesting info. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

A few months before the 911 attack I believe that I came into contact with 4 of the hijackers . I am a private pilot and flew into Flagler airport one Saturday and after leaving my plane spoke to a Middle Easterner who had landed after me and was securing his rented Embry Riddle Piper Archer . The three other individuals had walked away but when they heard us trying to talk they came back and looked very dimly upon me as they checked to see if anybody was watching . I felt as if they were going to attack me but the man that I first spoke to stepped in front of me and called them off . I was at that time completely shielded from the view of people at the FBO . I never understood what was going on untill I saw their pictures and the news about where they trained . I could have been their first victim .

I don't doubt you at all and I'm glad you're still around and weren't their victim. However.............people being 'real' is a lot different than turning them into 'suspects and victims'. In fact, I'm sure the 19 hijackers are 'real' people. I just doubt their involvement especially having ties with the CIA and some still coming up 'alive'.

This "David H Rice" (victim of WTC) that Phil speaks of is VERY interesting to say the least.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

On the day of the attack while listening to the radio with the other guys I overheard that Dick Cheney was running ( conducting) war Games and Bush was in Fla . Never heard anything again about what Cheney was doing that day . So I looked up what Cheney was doing on that day . He was conducting a war game about what if terrorist hijacked airliners and flew them into skyscrapers government buildings and the Pentagon . Now wait a minute ! Something stinks here . Cheney denied that he was in the Whitehouse control bunker until it was over . But Norman Mineta testified before Congress that old Dickie boy was at the helm in control at 9:00. To kick that we had troops in Pakistan 2 days before 911 to deal with the Taliban who rejected Cheneys offer to allow a natural gas pipe line to traverse their country . According to what I read he offered them a carpet of gold or carpet bombs . Cheney was working with the Saudies to get that pipe line through .He was also the Chairman of the Council Of Foriegn Relations , part of this NWO movement .

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Because that whole day is questionable, I too question some of the alleged victims.

Now, using the old six-degrees of separation formula, I still, in nearly 10 years, haven't met one person who knew (personally) any of the passengers or crew members.

So to question the validity of the passengers/crews lend warranted doubts about ALL the victims (EXCEPT the first responders that day and of course sadly, the office workers in those towers.)

Pentagon victims? Questionable.
Four airliner victims? Highly questionable!!

Still not sure what good the FOIA regarding the tenants is supposed to show us except what we already know which is: 9-11-01 was a total fabrication to go after a man (bin Laden) whose probably down in Paraguay sipping an umbrella-cocktail with the Bush's.

Thank you for all your work Phil----- from all of us!

Your welcome!

Unfortunately, time is limited and one has to find the best way to achieve their goal in research through some other means then taking dozens of hours for each of the 2800 victims. Generally it takes a dozen or so hour per person, unless they have really no credible backstory at all, like the Flight attendant from Flight 11, Barbara Arestegui. We obtained Barbara Aresteguis phone numbers and home address's prior to her alleged death as a flight attendant on Flight 11 through a paid search.

She had 2 phone numbers, one from Marstons Mills, Mass, and one from Alexandria, VA. Both numbers were identical, except for the prefix.

Address 1:
Barbara Arestegui
2500 N Van Dorn St
Alexandria, VA 22302
(703) 428-0902

Address 2:
Barbara Arestegui
69 Emerald Ln
Marstons Mills, MA 02648
(508) 428-0902

And when we called her number from Alexandria VA to see who would answer it, it was answered by an Air Force Aid working at the Pentagon. So we sent in a FOIA request pursuant to this phone number to the Department of Defense at the Pentagon and particularly for the years 1999-2002. Many people called this number and verified this finding, that it was being answered by the Pentagon. The phone number was then subsequently disconnected.

Although the Pentagon has process many other FOIA's for us without glitch, they refused to even respond to this FOIA. So we sent it in again, another FOIA asking for the same thing, about the 703-428-0902 number. And they refused yet again to provide the records we were demanding through FOIA.

Barbara Jean Arestegui is more then likely a complete fabrication and a fiction. The back story they created for Barbara Jean Arestegui was as shallow as it could be. They spent no money on creating a deep back story for this fiction. The reason is they never expected anyone would investigate the victim hero's.

The airplane which normally flew the Flight 11 leg to LA was scheduled for maintenance the week of September 11 to the 18th, which is probably a contributing factor in why it shows as not having taken off in the BTS database.

We performed FOIA requests with Scotland Yard regarding the singing Flight 93 Hero, Alan Beaven. We found that the claims being made regarding Alan Beaven were false through those FOIA requests.

9/11 Fraud! Alan Beaven - The Singing "Flight 93 Hero" hits a Bad Note

Whats interesting here is that this "sketch" was written by an alleged friend of Mr. Beaven. This one gets a wee bit deep as well; It is amazing the amount of sheer dishonesty and artistic license taken in this story of Alan Beaven. If you will recall, everyone who read these bio's or "sketches" as the NY Times called them wept, and then wept some more, and prayed for their families. They were made to identify the reader with what amounts to a fiction. While there is still much mystery and intrigue that surround Alan Beaven, we can be certain of one thing, and that his 9/11 story was a lie. It is already apparent that his "sketch" is a fictional account. Actually it is a web of not so carefully crafted lies interwoven together.

We will also see many more lies throughout this story, even when he received a "U.S. Senate Memoriam." Another word for NY Times "Sketch" would be a falsehood or lie. Because it appears that hardly any of the victims of 9/11, regardless of where they were alleged to have been killed, can stand up to any careful scrutiny.

Alan Beaven is listed in the Victims Compensation Fund, and the claimant is Kimberly Beaven. As a citizen of New Zealand, Alan would not be listed in the U.S. Social Security Death Index. (SSDI) And as such, did not perform an extensive search in SSDI, but there are no records of any Alan Beaven for all the obvious reasons, being an New Zealand national.

We were told after 9/11 that two different members of Alans family, thousands of miles apart, had visions at about 10AM on 9/11/2001 of Alan Beaven singing at the top of his lungs while he wrestled with people in a cockpit. And of course, even though no plane was recovered from Shanksville, they were able to still find Alan Beavens ring inside the cockpit where he was singing and wrestling Arabs. The whole Alan Beaven story is so thick you can spot it as fake simply by the overkill.

We were told that Alan Beaven was a former Scotland Yard prosecutor via USA Today and other news sources. We sent in a FOIA to Scotland Yard, and Alan Beaven was never a prosecutor for Scotland Yard. That was a lie.

We have also discovered fake victims at the Pentagon. You will recall seeing no body bags being pulled out of the Pentagon or carried away. You will not recall seeing any footage of ambulance after ambulance taking away the Pentagon dead.

We have discovered roughly 48 victims at the Pentagon that can be shown to be proven frauds through the digital data embedded on their memorial pictures. We are still working on some files but are going to be releasing these soon.

The fact of the matter is this; Nobody can verify a single death on 9/11. On a day which claimed thousands, what death did you see? Where? I am not claiming that nobody died. I am simply stating the facts, None of us saw any death on 9/11, even the "jumper footage" being released after 911, as best as I have seen.

We have to rely on a few bottlenecks to tell us the truth, chiefly the Chief Medical Examiners office in New York City. Frankly whatever it is they told us can be discarded because none of the other pieces fit.

The stark reality is that e have to take this source or that source at face value and as honest and credible, on whether people died on 9/11. Because none of us can independently verify a single death occurred.

Ask yourself this. Did Rudolph Guiliani conspire to murder thousands, 2800 of his fellow rich New York Banker friends? Did Rudi Guiliani, for a few bucks conspire to commit mass murder against 2800 people, many of which he would have known and probably been friends with?

Did Larry Silverstein & Frank Lowie conspire to commit mass murder against many of his banker friends which no doubt would have inhabited the buildings? For a few billion dollars we are to believe that Silverstein and Lowie were part of a plan for financial fraud and mass murder so they could make a few billion bucks?

Silverstein, Frank Lowie, Rudi Guiliani would no doubt have been friends with many of those people, those rich investment bankers at WTC.

Or is it more likely that they were part of a grand hoax? Whats easier, to plan a 30 year conspiracy like 911 and murder 3000 people? Or to plan a 30 year conspiracy where only the illusion of 3000 deaths would occur?

Question 1. How do you get tons of people to participate in a 30 year old conspiracy to commit 3000 murders?

Question 2. How do you get tons of people to participate in a 30 year conspiracy fake 3000 murders?

The answer to the first question is that you cannot get large numbers of people to participate in a 30 year conspiracy to murder 3000 people.

The answer to the second question is the " the 7 billion dollar victims compensation fund."

Question 1. How do you get large numbers of Corporations to participate in a 9/11 hoax?

Would normal corporations ever participate in such a grand hoax such as 9/11? The answer is a simple no. The answer lies in the fact that all of the major corporations above the impact zones are CIA proprietary corporations. Now ask yourself this. Would a bunch of CIA companies participate in a grand scale sized hoax such as 9/11?

And with that answer lies your solution to many perplexing issues of 9/11.

The victims compensation fund was initially set at 7 billion dollars. Many people are unaware of the fact that there was another, larger fund set up. The Business compensation fund. (BCF) It was a fund and an amount agreed upon and settled through government and Insurance companies to "offset the great losses" these companies suffered. The Business compensation fund (BCF) was 38.4 billion dollars!

WTC FOIA Occupancy 1972 -2001

Cheers-
Phil

edit on 16-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: typo;

edit on 16-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Susan Linduaer, a former U.S. asset has exposed 9/11 pre warnings like never before! I cannot post this as a thread because I am a new member. I think it deserves its own thread so if anyone would be kinda enough to post this i would appreciate it.

Explosive Revelations From 9/11 Whistleblower Susan Lindauer on Pre 9/11 Warnings and the Iraq War

Susan worked primary in the Libyan and Iraqi embassies and warned of the 9/11 attacks months before they happened.

Susan was eventually arrested and charged under the Patriot Act as an Iraqi Agent. Essentially, the United States government turned its back on one of its most trusted assets and locked her in a Texas military prison.

Susan revealed, for the first time, Iraq’s immediate reaction to the 9/11 attacks and what they promised to do for the United States. This is explosive information that confirms our worst suspicions.

Iraq, a nation that clearly had nothing to do with the attacks, actually offered to HELP in the 9/11 investigation.

These new revelations, coupled with the evidence of controlled demolition, paint an eerie picture leading up to the 9/11 attacks, almost as if certain government officials refused to peruse known terrorists because they knew that if they were identified their funding would lead back to government sponsored black ops.

Susan’s book, “Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-Ups of 9/11 and Iraq” is a must read for anyone attempting to uncover the truth of one of the largest terror attacks in history. This book connects the dots in regards to pre 9/11 warnings and the major players involved in the cover up.

Listen to the interview here.
mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It seems to me, the information given to us through this FOIA not only conflicts with what we have been told for 30 years, it also conflicts with many scenarios presented.

You see, however, due to the fact that the FOIA is real, given by the Official PA NY/NJ source, regardless of how you look at it, something must be terribly wrong.

Why shouldn't every source be consistent? Why would/how could the Port Authority have/disseminate incomplete or inaccurate information in response to an official request? What could they be hiding? Were many or even most of the tenants fictions, making it hard to re-create the records to support the lie later (bingo)? Were they careful not to list some (fake) tenants due to the possibility of being proven in a lie (better to tell too little in a lie, than tell too much)?

There are many possibilities, but this is what was provided. Attack the messenger, but he is just carrying the news, he didn't make it.

BTW, the file in the original email couldn't have been altered or manipulated.

Wait till you see the breakdown by square footage, even stranger.

Everything we have been told about these buildings is suspect. They were David Rockefeller's babies as far back as 1958, according to Engineering News Record. There was no shortage of Office Space in Manhatan when the towers were dreamed up, nor was there a glut in the market when they opened. Think about that, 250 acres of new office space comes online and the market isn't crashed.

If you get past the taboos and name calling, and look at the research, you will see that there is a lot more to it.

)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Wow, you're doing an amazing amount of work and coming up with some very interesting info. Cheers.

Thanks, we appreciate the kind words! Actually most everything you see is a product of contributions from everyone at the forum. We believe it is changing the entire 911 paradigm and will change it completely.

All of the work becomes self evident once you start to see any aspect of the fraud. Once you see one part of the fraud and illusion, the rest are like falling dominoes, you see one thing after another after another.

PRESS RELEASE: World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA PANYNJ * 1972-2001

Cheers-
Phil

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join