It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 PRESS RELEASE: World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA PANYNJ * 1972-2001

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
3.) Some tenants occupied the towers without leases.

For instance, when I moved into my apartment community, you can choose to have no lease, 3-month, 6-month, 12-month, etc. I've seen and know businesses that rent space with no leases.

You don't have to have a lease to rent space. Either way, Sandler O'Neill and Partners occupied the 104th floor of the South Tower, WTC 2:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d7a36cb5822.jpg[/atsimg]
CNN.com

If you look at the second column in your picture, it clearly says "Floor space LEASED"
To me that makes it sound like they had lease according to MSM, in this case CNN.
But like Phil said, the legal document clearly makes no mention of them ever holding a lease.
edit on 15-1-2011 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Reading through the thread and gotta say this FOIA re. leases is a significant find.

What I don't understand is how anyone who has actually taken the time to read the link in the OP and decipher the information FOIA contains not be totally blown away at what this means versus the official 911 story.

This may be the biggest find to date to show what 911 really was: Deception/ Fraud/ False-Flag Terrorism.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Great work Phil!

Have you looked at the occupancy directly prior to 9/11. Any companies leave just before the attack? I will definitely look closely at this document! Thanks again!!

Thanks Leo!

But you have it backwards. lol

They Twins were pretty much empty and unoccupied until 1997-1998-1999. Check out this chart we made of a cross section from the North Tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e80ec98a46e.jpg[/atsimg]

World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA 1972-2001 story

Cheers-
Phil

edit on 14-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: Added a line of text, and link

Windows on the World is 100% incorrect Phil. I had my wedding reception up there in 1977 (we were the first ones too) so how can it be occupied for the first times in 94 and 99?

I honestly don't know if it was the very top floor or the other one but I am definitely certain it was opened in 1977 so the FOIA is incorrect.
Would you know why that may be?

Thanks and keep up the great work. Love Lets Roll
I check it out all the time.

Like we said, this is what we received back from the PANYNJ. When we saw the windows on the world discrepancy we immediately started looking at all the pictures of WOTW and quickly found pictures which could easily be dated back to the 70's because of dress and hair style. so I know that was an error,. It could have something to do with the 1993 bombing. We aren't sure really.

Whats interesting as well here for truthers wanting to know truth, is that all of the corporations above the impact area, which recorded the most losses were and are CIA proprietary corporations. They were large money laundering firms for the US government, CIA and other intelligence agencies.

Google these searchs strands and spend some time reading the dirt on the sompanies; You will quickly find CIA ties, and more then you can follow; Cantor Fitzgerald was at one time holding 240 billion dollars for the CIA in a CIA slush fund being used as economic warfare against the USSR. If your holding 240 billion dollars for the CIA, you are the CIA....

Cantor Fitgerald & Central Intelligence Agency
Marsh USA Central Intelligence Agency
March Mclenna Central Intelligence Agency
Aon Corporation Central Intelligence Agency
Fuji Bank Central Intelligence Agency
Fiduciary Trust Central Intelligence Agency
Shearson/Lehman Brothers Central Intelligence Agency

Don't believe me? Aon corporation was joined in 2006 by General Meyers, the Presidents general and Joint Chief of Staff. Ambassador Bremer went and worked at Marsh. And on and on. We have doe our research.

Heck, Thomas Kean, 911 Commission Chairman was a managing director of the company which owned Fiduciary trust. He had a major conflict of interest.

All of those corporations are CIA companies. Would normal corporations take place in such a hoax? Never in a million years. But CIA proprietary companies would.

WTC Occupancy FOIA 1972 -2001

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Take a look at columns; 313, 589, 605, 692, 902, 904, 906, 908, 910, 927, 1144 in the FOIA spreadsheet, and check date leased.

Is it weird to take up a lease in a building up to 4 years after it's been annhialated?
Or could it been pre-leased but the lease didnt take effect until the dates posteds?
edit on 15-1-2011 by Kamatarus because: cleaned the post

edit on 16-1-2011 by Kamatarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

When we saw the windows on the world discrepancy we immediately started looking at all the pictures of WOTW and quickly found pictures which could easily be dated back to the 70's because of dress and hair style. so I know that was an error

You admit there is one error in your "god is law" FOIA, but you won't admit to the other or the possibility there are other errors?

And that's why nobody in the 9/11 truth movement takes anything you or your forum says seriously. You got the nerve to attack others when they prove your FOIA is in error, then you admit there are errors. What hypocrisy. You outed yourself and proved yourself wrong and now everyone will be able to see that.

Game over.

edit on 15-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamatarus
Take a look at columns; 313, 589, 605, 692, 902, 904, 906, 908, 910, 927, 1144 in the FOIA spreadsheet.

Is it weird to take up a lease in a building up to 4 years after it's been annhialated?
Or could it been pre-leased but the lease didnt take effect until the dates posteds?
edit on 15-1-2011 by Kamatarus because: cleaned the post

There's an awful lot of things wrong with this spreadsheet Kam. One thing it is, it the only legal document we have regarding the WTC occupancy.

I am done really talking with Bonez, because is all he wants to do is shout down anyone who see's the truth in this thread. It's fairly obvious.

This thread is for all of the other people who don't need to have their thinking process pre-approved by Bonez.

They lie to you time after time about 9/11 til there isn't anything left to uncover lies except the victims. Then we move to the victims and people tell us we can't investigate them because they are off limits. Now why should they be off limits when every other damned thing about 911 is a lie?

We don't. We can approach the whole thing differently. We are not obligated to believe anything about their story when it is so riddled already with lies and deceptions.

And we don't need to have our thinking pre approved by anyone. I am confident that everyone who looks and sees our work and research will see it for the goldmine that it is.

WTC Occupancy FOIA 1972 -2001 story;

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You don't have to have a lease to rent space. Either way, Sandler O'Neill and Partners occupied the 104th floor of the South Tower, WTC 2:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d7a36cb5822.jpg[/atsimg]
CNN.com

Notice the tenants list was provided to CNN by CoStar Group:

Costar Group's 650 researchers track billions of square feet of commercial real estate across the United States, including the New York metropolitan area, acting as an electronic information-clearing house for the country's commercial real estate professionals.

I would highly suggest you contact the former WTC Landlord, CoStar Group, and Sandler O'Neill before you start making accusations that everyone is lying and that your FOIA is the only accurate document on the planet.

As with all of your other disinformation "theories", this one has been debunked as well.

Okay Bonez, i've read enough of this thread and your "what if" garbage. Even the informative picture you posted above CLEARLY STATES THAT THEY "LEASED" SPACE. THEREFORE, THEY HAD A "LEASE", wouldnt you agree? Also what is your deal exactly? Do you honestly in your heart believe that everything that happened on 9/11/01 was exactly as they said it happened? That there was no foul play and that the most complex and deadly attack on american soil was plotted by technologically impaired "sand-people" who live in caves and hijacked planes with boxcutters? Lets be realistic. Next week im betting they plan on breaking into fort knox with a spoon right? If some idiot tried to hijack a plane I was on with a boxcutter I would not be the slightest bid afraid of his little sharp piece of metal as I would him getting control of my plane. I would definately attempt to stop it from happening. Something bigger than that is going on. Lets say this... if I took out an insurance policy on my car that safeguarded it from being vandalized by green paint with pink polka dots and 2 weeks later lo and behold my vehicle is green with pink polka dots, would that not be just a TAD suspicious? Go relook everything and stop being a CNN/non-info "debunker" as its super lame having to reply to tell you how stupid your info is. Grow up and open your eyes big guy. Gotta love some sheeple... I mean... people.
edit on 1/16/2011 by ZyPHeR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
guys, I am still going through the links and posts but can someone tell me if any of these floors that were supposed to be unoccupied until the late 90's had any telephone lines attached to the floors?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

There isn't any way to tell.

I know a way for some New Yorker to throw a wrench into this, if they are willing to go to the NY City Library, we can settle some of these issues;

Who lives in NY and wants to spend a day or two at the NY City public library?

WTC Occupancy FOIA - 1972 -2001

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

I do not believe in the OS; however as a 911 researcher for Truth there is one critical thing missing that could help validate your information which I cannot find. Can you please post a copy of the original FOIA request and a copy of the response(s) as received.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Gladly. I have that and was going to post it but could not block out all the personal information. If someone here is willing to get this screen-shot of the FOIA request and take out Dave's personal info I will post it ASAP.

Deal?

Cheers-
phil

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Nice info, and i do think there were some sketchy stories made on the day in question.
Problem is the people who orchestrated such an incident will NEVER be brought to justice in my opinion.
Alot of the "official" stories just don't jive.
But hey we still have a chance at bringing JFK's true killers to justice, right?
There will be no justice, just a lot of hopes pulled through the quagmire.
Just my belief is all.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

If someone here is willing to get this screen-shot of the FOIA request and take out Dave's personal info I will post it ASAP.

Where is “here”?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So I have an question. Regardless of the accuracy of the occupancy list, is there any way to estimate what floors the visible explosions occurred on and correlate them with supposed occupied and vacant floors? Had anyone ever tried to figure that one?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I think it is very critical to show the actual copies of the FOIA requests, and responses to back up the documentation, you have presented.
I am well aware with today’s technologies anything can be created.
I am not saying your documents are a fraud, however, since you are representing them as factual documents under the FOIA, you need to prove they are real, in order for them to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Thats a request we can fulfill at the lets roll forums. The Surgeon is the one who can handle such a request and fulfill it.

Feel free to contact him and ask.

Cheers-
phil

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The only reason I haven't is because I cannot black out dave's name and email addy;

I'll send you the request and if you can edit it and post it without his information, then I wold share it.

WTC FOIA Occupancy Request - 1972 -2001

Cheers-
phil

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You can U2U them to me if you like and I will see what I can do. I will not post the document with his name or address.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Check your pm box. Just sent it, just please block out ALL of the personal info. And then post! Thanks!

Cheers-
phil

WTC Occupancy FOIA - 1972 -2001 story;

edit on 16-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Awesome post!

Please take look at these thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think I found something....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join