It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 PRESS RELEASE: World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA PANYNJ * 1972-2001

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA * 1972-2001
by; Dave Cole, Larry McWilliams & Phil Jayhan

NEW FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST PRESS RELEASE! - WTC Occupancy FOIA 1972 - 2001

The following link is to a spreadsheet that the Lets Roll Forums obtained through a FOIA request made by Dave Cole. What we requested from the Port Authority of New York New Jersey was in essence a surprise occupancy audit of the World Trade Center. What we requested;

1. A complete listing of all occupants of the world trade center, from the time they were finished to the time they went private, in 2001.

2. Listing of occupants by floor and by space

3. Listing of occupants leases, with the start and end dates of those leases.

What we received back was shocking and in no way anticipated. Please open this spreadsheet now in another browser tab, so you can have this open and go back and forth as your reading this story. (right click, open link in new tab)

To view the rest of the story and to see the FOIA occupancy list we received back from the PANYNJ, please go here;

World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA List - 1972-2001 story

We have spent a ton of time going through this FOIA already, and if anyone is interested, we could use as much help as possible, doing different sorts according to date leased, date lease ends, etc,.. If you do this, please list them here, the different sorts you create along with the discoveries. Everyone can also get their own free account at Editgrid.com to create their own spreadsheets off of a copy and paste of this.

Thanks,
Phil Jayhan

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here's some more links if you want to know the whole truth...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Have you found where the NY Port authority tried to get a permit to "demolish" the world trade center twice . The reason was it was an Asbestos liability and a white elephant . That is the reason the permit was also denied . The cost of encapsalation of the asbestos was $ 2000,000,000. To tear it down $ 15,000,000,000 . The amended cost of getting rid of the WTC was a lot less . In fact one person made $7, 000,000,000. when it fell .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

If you post more information or pm me all the details of what you know, enough to make a FOIA request, I will make that FOIA request for you so we can obtain the genuine documentation.

I think by far the most significant aspect of this FOIA request for the occupancy of the towers is we realize we can no longer trust any of the medias published sources for accurate data on 911 whatsoever.

We were told that Sandler Oneil and partners lost 66 of their 171 employee's on 911 at the world trade center. They were supposed to be on the 104th floor. They were not.

Earlier this year we discovered through the Exif data on the memorial picture at the CNN archives of David H. Rice that he was a fake victim of 9/11.

9/11 Fraud? David H. Rice - Alleged 9/11 WTC Victim - Obit created on 9/11/2001?
letsrollforums.com...

We found the same also for Mark Bingham, one of the alleged super heros of the day;

Fl# 93: Mark Bingham - 9/11 "Lets Roll" HERO Proven a Fraud!
letsrollforums.com...

So this is highly significant as it backs up and supports earlier research and discoveries which we already know as facts. e.g. David Rice & Mark Bingham, etc,...

I hope everyone here can see the significance of this. Sandler Oneil and partners never once held a lease at the world trade center, yet, claims to have lost 66 people. Who also collected over 132 million greenbacks for their "hardship." Yet none of them, according to this FOIA occupancy request could have possibly died there. So the story doesn't end with David H. Rice being an anomolous fake victim. It now extends to his entire companies loss of 66 people. Before it was a singularity. Now it is a plurality of at least 66 fake victims. And rising...

Original link for FOIA Occupancy WTC Story -

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It is above and BEYOND *****obvious****** that mass murder most heinously fowl, committed in thee most scheming and profoundly deliberately diabolical manner, was undertaken. Now WHO do we bring to justice for this incomprehensible criminality?
edit on 14-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Great work Phil!

Have you looked at the occupancy directly prior to 9/11. Any companies leave just before the attack? I will definitely look closely at this document! Thanks again!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

What we received back was shocking and in no way anticipated.

Can you give us a quick summary of the more shocking aspects of this new info? It's kinda a lot to digest. I'd appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Great work Phil!

Have you looked at the occupancy directly prior to 9/11. Any companies leave just before the attack? I will definitely look closely at this document! Thanks again!!

Thanks Leo!

But you have it backwards. lol

They Twins were pretty much empty and unoccupied until 1997-1998-1999. Check out this chart we made of a cross section from the North Tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e80ec98a46e.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember these are FIRST TIME Occupants of those floors, and look at the dates their leases started on and the floors they occupied! It is pretty much like this through much of the occupancy FOIA. How odd is that? The towers were nearly empty their entire lives, and then just prior to them being blown up, became all the rage and went up to a 95% occupancy rating overnight!

How damning is that? It isn't hard to see whats going on here...

World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA 1972-2001 story

Cheers-
Phil

edit on 14-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: Added a line of text, and link

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Could have been the real estate boom??

So much for the access problem for rigging the building! I was looking at access to the mechanical floors from unoccupied floors.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Hey Phil.

You and your peeps have done some serious digging. I thank you for providing this info, and the many links to keep my eyebrows raised.

Alot of reading for me at this juncture!

Thank you. You are appreciated.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Hey Phil.

You and your peeps have done some serious digging. I thank you for providing this info, and the many links to keep my eyebrows raised.

Alot of reading for me at this juncture!

Thank you. You are appreciated.

George,

Thank you very much! That means a lot coming from a super patriot like you! Thanks again for coming and helping me out in the rain, towing my broken car to your house, fixing it freely, and putting me up! Your a great friend to have in a rainstorm!

We have really discovered so much George, it is just now starting to disseminate through the internet, and people are refreshed by it because ot provides thoughtful answers to many perplexing issues we all have struggled with through the years!

Anyway, you took me off guard there because George Nelson is the very last person I ever thought would be replying to anything of mine over at ATS! I didn't even know you had an account here! Great place!

Well gotta get some shut eye! Take care Mr. Nelson, this was a pleasure seeing you tonight!

Original link:

911 Directory of New Research:

Lets touch bases and talk on the phone sometime soon, I have some things to share that we haven't made public yet which are earth shattering, and just as refreshing for the open minded truth-seeker! Like I said we have released tons of new research and have more which we haven't released then that we have.

Cheers!
Phil

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Remember these are FIRST TIME Occupants of those floors, and look at the dates their leases started on and the floors they occupied!

Wow, a whole bunch of companies rented office space in Manhattan during the middle of a economic surge!! Alert the presses!

It is pretty much like this through much of the occupancy FOIA. How odd is that?

Not at all if you have any inkling or clue about real estate, the economy or New York City.

The towers were nearly empty their entire lives,

No they weren't.

and then just prior to them being blown up, became all the rage and went up to a 95% occupancy rating overnight!

Define "overnight".

I guess this proves that if you go looking for conspiracies you're going to find them.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

i guess this just proves if you wanna debunk something, you'll say random stuff with no sources.

i wonder how many people working for TPTB are on here just trying to make people feel wrong for posting what they post...

this is one of the most solid conspiracies out there, anyone with an open mind would be able to see that something fishy went on with 9/11.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Great work Phil!

Thanks Leo!

But you have it backwards. lol

They Twins were pretty much empty and unoccupied until 1997-1998-1999. Check out this chart we made of a cross section from the North Tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e80ec98a46e.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember these are FIRST TIME Occupants of those floors, and look at the dates their leases started on and the floors they occupied! It is pretty much like this through much of the occupancy FOIA. How odd is that? The towers were nearly empty their entire lives, and then just prior to them being blown up, became all the rage and went up to a 95% occupancy rating overnight!

How damning is that? It isn't hard to see whats going on here...

World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA 1972-2001 story

Cheers-
Phil

edit on 14-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: Added a line of text, and link

Wouldn't companies that are growing, want to be at the hub of international business? wouldn't the WTC be the place to be? I don't think the boom of occupants is a conspiracy. If you can find information that some of those companies had fake offices there, thats one thing, but to say people moving to the WTC is suspect, well isn't that why they were built? for occupancy?

Its only expected for growth to expand... especially because the population had increased and the towers had openings.. so..

Now find information that Silverstein made sweet deals to get businesses in there, well you may have something, but it would still be speculation..

tell me what your goal in this investigation into the companies leasing space, and perhaps I'll help you, but.. I don't see much going on here. as of yet

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hmmm, this makes the Burj Dubai's occupancy woes seem normal then.

I wonder about the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, but that might be cheaper real estate and easier to sell.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

But at the World Trade Center, Mr. Rossi is happy to say, the vacancy rate is only 7 percent, or 700,000 square feet, of which 500,000 square feet are available currently.

But for a landlord who has seen occupancy fall from 98 percent to 93 percent, the increased Japanese presence, particularly the banks, is a blessing.
New York Times, May 16, 1990

So, the occupancy of the WTC was 98 percent through the 1980's and dropped to 93 percent by 1990. That's the total opposite of "the Towers were thinly populated".

Over the last year, those seeking large blocks of space have been finding them at the trade center, which had many vacancies as a result of the 1993 terrorist bombing and the shrinkage of the financial industry in the early part of the decade.

''In January 1997 we had about an 80 percent occupancy rate,'' said Cherrie Nanninga, director of real estate for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which owns the complex.
New York Times, May 31, 1998

In my brief search, I'm not seeing any occupancy rates of the WTC to be below 70-80 percent. That's not "thinly populated".

As usual, and nowhere near surprising, "Lets Roll Forums" yet again spreads more misinformation and disinformation, just like the "pod" disinformation, just like the Vicsims or "fake victims" disinformation, just like the "no-planes at the WTC" disinformation.

We were told that Sandler Oneil and partners lost 66 of their 171 employee's on 911 at the world trade center. They were supposed to be on the 104th floor. They were not.

Have you fact-checked your information with any other sources? No you have not, otherwise you would've posted those sources. You can't make definitive claims unless those other sources have been checked and compared. You can't base facts and claims off of one single source.

That's why at least one of your threads is in the HOAX forum. You don't fact-check.

Nothing that comes out of "Lets Roll Forums" can be trusted and that's why none of the legitimate 9/11 research organizations support the "work" that comes from there.

edit on 15-1-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I suggest that the sole purpose of this thread is to generate hits on a certain forum.

If you do it you are just serving the OP and getting useless and pointless information in exchange.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

i see you read the post but perhaps not your your email from the moderators to have respect for everyone's opinion?
also to not sound condescending and belligerent to your fellow member and human being and to be respectful on this site
with that being said what is your motive for doing so and ignoring the moderators request?
Is it extremely difficult to have respect for a fellow human being that thinks and has their own opinions?
TPTB seem to operate in the same manner and insist they are never wrong. Hum
oh yeh and Edison invented electricity which is still taught in schools today which most know is false but the fallacy goes on.
I can list more that we know are wrong but still never changed and shoved down children throat as the truth
I don't know about everyone else but i learned more of the truth when i questioned everything i was taught rather than saying they must be right because they said it was so.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Have you fact-checked your information with any other sources? No you have not, otherwise you would've posted those sources. You can't make definitive claims unless those other sources have been checked and compared. You can't base facts and claims off of one single source. That's why at least one of your threads is in the HOAX forum. You don't fact-check. Nothing that comes out of "Lets Roll Forums" can be trusted and that's why none of the legitimate 9/11 research organizations support the "work" that comes from there.

Can you please tell me one person on the face of the planet that can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt a plane hit the pentagon? and why not show the video if there is nothing to hide? Isn't this a definitive claim by the PTB that a plane hit the pentagon?
if there is one fallacy does that mean it's just an oversight and ignore it but the rest is absolute?
Behold a pale horse - have you read the book?
Problem, Reaction, Solution - used since the beginning of time

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Bones is just upset because his fraudulent sources can no longer be used with a straight face. Let me spell this out Bonez, so you can understand it. Your sources of the NY times are meaningless. They are not legal documents, whole FOA occupancy sheets obtained through FOIA are. These can be used in court, while the NY times would be laughed out.

You see, we can prove the occupancy of the towers, while all the NY times can do is to make things up. Everyone here needs to see an article Larry did.

NY Times Story Fraud? Writers & Creators of the 911 "Victims Sketches"
letsrollforums.com...

The New York Times are the ones responsible for actually creating so many of the fake victims, so if you want to use them as a source and still look intelligent, lotsa luck to you Bones.

World Trade Center Occupancy FOIA 1972-2001

FOIA's are legal documents which can be used in court, while nothing the NY Times prints can be used in court because it's all fiction to begin with.

Cheers-
Phil

I think it's funny Bones picks the NY Time as a credible source over a FOIA request; All we need to know right there!

edit on 15-1-2011 by Phil Jayhan because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join