It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Debunked documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Here is an excellent documentary that debunks David Icke and shows where he got his ideas from, Theosophy and Alice Bailey. It covers a lot more than that like supernatural experiences he has, holographic universe theory, etc.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Nobody will be correct all of the time when they talk about the things Icke does but as he says, he best feels that he's on the right track when the powers that be are attacking the things he is talking about.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Gimme a break. Everyone learns or is influenced by others. So what? Why not tell all Christians they're phonies because they're mimicking Jesus?

It doesn't matter where David Icke got his theories from. Who cares?
If he resonates with you then that's good enough. I for one respect him greatly.

Why do you feel you have to bash someone anyway?
If you don't like him.... fine. But why advertise it? What does your opinion have to do with someone else's?
I never understood that mindset. Aren't there better things to do with your time than to get others to agree with your ideologies?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i will be honest i find the whole reptillian thing hard to follow

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

If William Cooper doesnt like you or Jordan Maxwell, then you have been put on my ish list..... for example Dvid Icke and Alex Jones..... William Cooper in 91 told us all we needed to know.... Jordan Maxwell is the cipher of the tptb symbolism pervading our everyday lives..... RIP William Cooper and Zechariah Sitchin and long live Jordan Maxwell

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

David Icke is trying to convert people to his ideology. How is this any different? If you're a public figure and advocate strange ideas people are free to refute and debate them.

If you want to go around believing reptilian extraterrestrials run the world that's your business. Others prefer to live in reality.

edit on 14-1-2011 by TinFoilHatMan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It's not about David Icke "copying ideas".. it's more that he is actually teaching a lot of ideas from the Theosophical doctrine which is linked to Alice Bailey/Blavatsky who are in turn directly connected to those who wish to establish the New World Order. This was a good documentary with interesting observations. Everyone interested in the New World Order should look into the New Age Religion, its roots and connections.
edit on 17-1-2011 by italkyoulisten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Great, a debunking video with Christian propaganda behind it. Next!

Every time I listen to a fanatical Christian attempt to use his faith as a resource, my I.Q drops.

And I know I am a minortity on this website, but when look at Icke's work, I actually feel dumber. I do not feel "awakened" or "amazed" at all.

In conclusion, to hell with both of them!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Aren't there better things to do with your time than to get others to agree with your ideologies?

Isn't that exactly what David Icke is doing?

Just saying. I will watch later and comment on the content and not kill the messenger.
edit on 24-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Phew, quite a strain on the ears. That guy can sure talk.
Not really debunking David Icke at all, just a predictable US Christian view on him.
It mainly uses a dated book by Icke which even he has dismissed.
Disappointingly there's virtually nothing on the Reptilians.

Instead, various items are decontextualized and pasted together to make it seem like Icke is a follower of Bailey, and that a post-NWO order will follow the anti-Christ and persecute all the Christians.
All entities (except Jesus) like Aliens are demons.
Sleep paralysis is caused by demons (never mind that the experience can be duplicated in laboratories). The demons shriek and flee when you call on Jesus (good luck calling out anything when you're paralyzed).
Nobody looks for the truth in the Bible anymore (except for millions of Christians in most countries).
Whats with the silly persecution complex?
Icke is possessed by demons.
Icke doesn't know that the entity he "invited" is demonic (which begs the question, how do the authors know their Jesus isn't demonic?).
And so it goes...

Whatever the New Age or Conspiracy industry comes up with - you can be sure to find a Christian book squeezing it all into a "Satan and his demons" paradigm within weeks.
So aliens are not debunked from a scientific or skeptical position, instead they are exposed as "demons".
It all makes sense in a way.
Since religious people must repeat the same basic points ad nauseam (until they've bored everyone to death) they must rely on the creativity of others to keep things interesting.

This is really just a long-winded sermon that uses Icke as a focus to spread propaganda.
Some ideas are ironically close to Icke's - like the whole theory that an alien invasion will be faked to unite the planet.
Skeptics would probably have a good laugh, and like to knock both their heads together.
edit on 24-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join