It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is scientifically impossible that a plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I see you have found the text, of some (crap!) videos that I need to clarify for you.....I have to do this, because that same (crap!) floats and infests the Internet....and it "convinces" many who don't have the flying knowldedge and experience to know any better.

BTW...you already know how to copy/paste, obviously. Next step, is learning the proper BB codes....because those types of things need to be attributed correctly. You can Google for them, and get a tutuorial. (You can also just 'quote' someone's post, and see how it's done...then hit your brower's 'back' button to get out of the reply mode....).

You only need the [*quote*] and [*/quote*] and the [*ex*] and [*/ex*] mostly (remove the asterisks (*).)

Now, to the text....which, I will put into proper form:

So had they murdered the pilot with a box knife as there would be blood all over the seat, the controls, the center pedestal, the instrument panel and floor of the cockpit. The hijacker would have had to remove the dead pilot from his seat which means he would have had electrically or manually place the seat in its rearmost position and then lifted the murdered pilot from his seat, further distributing blood, making the controls including the throttles wet, sticky and difficult to hold onto..

It takes a highly skilled pilot to interpret the "EFIS" (Electronic Flight Instrument Display) display, with which none of the hijacker pilots would have been familiar or received training on, and use his controls, including the ailerons, rudder, elevators, spoilers and throttles to effect, control and maintain a descent. The Boeing 757 does not fly itself nor does it automatically correct any misuse of the controls.

As soon as the speed of the aircraft went above 360 knots (=414 mph) indicated airspeed a "clacker" would have sounded in the cockpit.

The 'clacker' is a loud clacking sound, designed to be irritating, to instantly get the attention of the pilot that he is exceeding the FAA-authorized speed of the aircraft. The clacker had no circuit breaker on September 11, 2001 although it does now simply because one or more accidents were caused, in part, by the inability to silence the clacker which made decision, tempered with reasoning, impossible because of the noise and distraction.

With the clacker clacking plus the tremendous air noise against the windshield and the bucking bronco-like airplane, exceeding the Boeing 757 maximum stability limits and encountering early morning turbulence caused by rising irregular currents of air

There's no way Hani Hanjour was able to make the turning decent at high speeds to come down within inches off the ground(like it shows in the footage) without crashing beforehand and with no help from air traffic control!It's not like he could just look down and see the ground.

MANY things wrong there. Many, many.....and I can go over each one.

"So had they murdered the pilot with a box knife as there would be blood all over the seat, the controls, the center pedestal, the instrument panel and floor of the cockpit."

Why? Do you just believe that, without question? Say you are sitting at our computer, perhaps at a desk. Back to the door. Door is about, oh...six feet behind you. You are wearing a seat belt. An attacker barges in, and has you in a matter of, what? One second? Two at most? Less? Now, this attacker is standing, you are seated. WHO is more vulnerable? OK, now YOU are the attacker....what will you do? Cut his throat? Break his neck? Depends on the skills you were taught. Let's say you slash the throat....WHY would the blood go 'everywhere'??? On the seat and the floor, for sure. But, the insturment panel??? The center pedestal?? Droplets, maybe...blood DOES splatter.....but, it mostly goes DOWN, due to gravity. BTW, any concept of the physical space of the cockpits?

Here, it is an American B-767:

Taken standing right at the flight deck door. (The door on the 767 is slightly left of center --- on the 757 it is in the center. Also, 757 door opens aft, INTO the cabin...opposite of the 767). Any quesiton at all about any details, feel free to ask. My "office" was another airline, but they are nearly identical.

The 767 has electric seats...they also have manual controls too. You see them both all the way aft, and outboard there...NOT how they'd be when pilots are in position.

Here, external link, pilots in normal flying postions:

"The hijacker would have had to remove the dead pilot from his seat which means he would have had electrically or manually place the seat in its rearmost position and then lifted the murdered pilot from his seat..."
....blah, blah, blah.....

ALL supposition, and exaggeration.....intended to distract and distort reality.

Next? Get this:

"It takes a highly skilled pilot to interpret the "EFIS" (Electronic Flight Instrument Display) display, with which none of the hijacker pilots would have been familiar or received training on..."

NO, it doesn't take a "highly skilled" pilot!!! In fact, I wrote a post, in another thread, as a sort of tutorial on it, to show how fairly simple it is to interpret, once you are taught how to use it. AND, who says they never received any training??? More lies, red herrings, from those buffoons...(yes, that's what I called them....they ARE from that horrid "club", the so-called "pilots" for truth, right?? I'll go back and check, to be sure).

Meanwhile, my other post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok. you have some reading and learning to do...so, I'm off to do lunch, back after a bit..........

edit on 20 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You cut the main artery and blood streams out..in streams.It would spray everywhere.

Besides that,the pilot of flight 77 was a 6'4 former Marine combat fighter pilot named Charles Burlingame, a man family members and colleagues say would never have given up his aircraft or the safety of his passengers.

You're telling me he was scared of some skinny little man with a little couple inch break away razor blade.Do you think he would just sit there while they broke into the cock pit and slit his throat?

Then there's the other passengers.Only 4 guys compared to how many?You do the math.

In these times people wouldn't be scared of a little scrawny guy with a cheesy little break away razor blade..but anything is possible,I'm giving you that.

But to say Hani Hanjour pulled off those maneuvers that most professionals couldn't do on a simulator is unbelievable.

The reason I said a smaller plane is because of the damage.

Tell me this..why would Mike Walters say "the wings folded back and that's why the hole doesn't seem that big"?Like it shows here.

Pentagon witnesses lie!
www.youtube.com...

So you're saying there is wing damage and Mike Walters a guy who WAS THERE says the wings folded back and that's why there is a small hole.

Why isn't there any more "wings folded back" witnesses?

How was Mike even able to see the wings fold back from where he was?

So much for your pentagon witnesses.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Besides that,the pilot of flight 77 was a 6'4 former Marine combat fighter pilot named Charles Burlingame, a man family members and colleagues say would never have given up his aircraft or the safety of his passengers.

You're telling me he was scared of some skinny little man with a little couple inch break away razor blade.Do you think he would just sit there while they broke into the cock pit and slit his throat?

You have to fight in a small confined space. Would you rather be:

a) A young healthy man of slight build armed with a razor sharp knife free to move about with a clear objective in mind

or

b) An older gentlemen of substantial size strapped into a chair dedicted to contolling the flight of a plane and having no idea why or who was attacking him?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Once again....ALL of this has gone through our minds, ever since it happened. You don't know how many hours sitting there, reflecting on it, and picturing how it might have gone down....WHEN you actually, yourself, sit in that seat, stop and envision it, then you may understand......

NO, of course not "scared"! Anyone, at a disadvantage, can be surprised and conquered. Oh, HOW do you envison they got in, in the first place?? I'll tell you this, they did not have to "break" in. THAT would have taken too much time, and WOULD have alerted the two guys...(BTW, David Charlesbois was tall, too. He was Firt Officer. Almost as tall as me, I'm 6'2").

Did you see the photo? The distance, from the door? For comparison, have you heard the audio from United 93 (another B757)? One (or both?) pilot(s) still had his headset and boom mike on.....they are only *required* to be on when below 18,000 feet. This is for better Cockpit Voice Recorder quality audio, of their direct speaking, and conversations to each other....also picks up those subtle sounds we say under our breath, sometimes...usually expletives, as things go to hell in a handbasket.... Only other microphone is in the overhead panel, the "Cockpit Area Mic". Boom mikes, at the mouth, is far better quality. Anyway, one of them instinctively keyed his mic button, during the intrusion....and it was broadcast on the ATC frequency. It is chilling, and hard to find (because, in honor of the deceased, actual audio of this trauma is usually not released...especially NOT the CVR!! However, this was on ATC, so it is public record, as are the other ATC recordings...):

Note, the boom mics are NOT designed to be shouted into...hence the distortion.

Now....many places have a longer version of the ATC tapes (but they almost all have edited out the screaming portion). And, like this one, the pauses between transmissions are edited out, for better listening. @ 1:23 (in the video time reference) you hear the hijacker, thinking he is on the cabin PA, talking. This happened on at least three (maybe all) the flights that morning. If you refer to the cockpit photo, you will see why....in addition to headsets, there is a handheld mic at each station (including the jumpseats). They will transmit on whatever is selected in the audio panel...just as the boom mics will. You CAN (if you are taught the audio panel) push a button, and the mics then transmit to the PA. Normally, though, we use the handset...the one that looks like a telephone, mounted in the center pedestal. But, the hijackers may have had some simulator time in other Boeing designs, like the older 727 and 737...and THEY had a hand-mic for the PA, no "telephone" handset.

Here is what the handset looks like...this one is at the Flight Attendant stations, so it has the "Pilot" call button, which the cockpit version does not have:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a2354d83238.jpg[/atsimg]

Older B-737, PA mic at end of pedestal, and old-style "telephone" handset (black) used for interphone to cabin:

Then there's the other passengers.Only 4 guys compared to how many?You do the math.

???? You do not realize there was a curtain, between First Class and Coach?

IF you've never actually worked on an airplane, then you may not realize how you cannot know what's going on throughout the cabin...not when they're that size. Also, the historical "hijacking" situation was such that "compliance" was the operative word....back then. People do NOT all jump up and fight....now, perhaps of course, having 20/20 hindsight...not then.

Also, they intimidated, in the back with the threat of bombs...faked, of course....but, that stops people cold.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How could the pilot not know what was going on if people were rushing the cockpit?

Are you saying there was only one pilot?

How did they even get the door open?According to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened during the whole flight.

Off topic-Someone said something about quotes?I don't quote facts.

I like this post done by ATS member eyewitness86...

And I quote..
"Let's take a look at the ODDS involved in accepting the fable that : All four airplanes either had their cockpit doors standing wide open, against all rules, or the ' hijackers ' managed to either intimidate the pilots into opening them up, thus jeopardizing the entire aircraft, or somehow managed to slash their way into the cockpits with a box-cutter or otherwise break the doors down. Are we to believe that not ONE pilot was able to notice someone breaking the doors down in time to flip the switch?

Are we to believe that in ALL four cases, access to the cockpits was instant and overwhelming? Also, look at the logistics of hauling EIGHT grown men, many military veterans and tough guys, out of the cockpits before the alert could be sent? Those pilots would have fought for their lives and their aircraft, and to imagine that they would all, without exception, turn into meek and humble cowards and obey boxcutter wielding Arabs is beyond reason".

You can read some more of that thread here..heyy I see John Lear's name there!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are too many things wrong with the pentagon scenario.We haven't even gotten to the trillions of dollars thing yet.Who exactly was investigating that?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It is frustratingly difficult to convey, in writing, what is so much easier verbally....hence, so much misunderstanding:

How could the pilot not know what was going on if people were rushing the cockpit?

I assume you misconstrued my other response, when you were talking about the passengers not "doing something" and rising up, in the middle of the hijacking. That response had nothing at all to do with the pilots' experience IN their own cockpit....I explained that aspect quite well, I thought....>shrug<

Are you saying there was only one pilot?

NO, why? Oh. let me guess....it hadn't occurred to you that TWO hijackers could rush in, one after another??

How did they even get the door open?According to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened during the whole flight.

Have you been following this 9/11 "stuff" for very long?? I am WELL aware of that FALSEHOOD regarding the flight deck door. Have you done an ATS search on it, yet?? There's a thread here.

Summary: Not EVERY airplane is wired up to record that parameter. It is not a required (by FAA) function, but some airlines opt for it, so there IS a port in the SSFDR. IF that parameter is not monitored, then it defaults to a set value...in this case, a binary value that, in normal use, would indicate "closed". This is what was "recorded"...essentially, a NULL reading. Irrelevant.

The "geniuses" at pilots4truth jumped on this, as they are obsessed with scouring over any minor detail they can get their hands on, in an increasingly vain attempt to "prove" something....Balsamo is particularly obsessed with AAL 77's FDR, constantly (and fruitlessly) trying to show it is somehow "faked" (an impossible assertion, once you understand more about how it works). SO, he "Jumped the Smoking Gun" on this and shot BOTH of his feet with it. However, delusional sort that he remains, it is STILL on his website....lying thorugh his teeeth, due to his ego. Sad, really.....because, unlke the ~30 minutes on the CVR, the FDR records (based on the model) as much as 30 HOURS....and, when looking back on history, and previous flights, they ALL continued to show the door closed the entire time!! Even on six-hour cross country flights. ANYONE in the airline business knows how ridiculous that is...no one never opens the door for SIX hours!!!

I like this post done by ATS member eyewitness86...

Not sure why...because it's wrong....

Originally posted by eyewitness86
All four airplanes either had their cockpit doors standing wide open, against all rules, or the ' hijackers ' managed to either intimidate the pilots into opening them up, thus jeopardizing the entire aircraft, or somehow managed to slash their way into the cockpits with a box-cutter or otherwise break the doors down.

Wrong. First, against what "rules"?? In 2001? No such "rules". They simply struck as SOON as the doors were opened..it is that easy, unfortunately. (WAS that easy. NOT now...). The REST of his quote is baloney.

Baloney, too as seen in this comment:

Are we to believe that not ONE pilot was able to notice someone breaking the doors down in time to flip the switch?

What "switch"?? I presume, referring to the mythical "Hijacking Switch"....that doesn't exist! It is a four-digit code, in the transponder. NOT something that is instant, you must dial it in. In any case, the whole reason for the Xponder code is to notify ATC covertly...and I won't discuss any code words and procedures beyond that. However, if aware of a hijacking (in past cases) when, for example, you have been notified by the F/As on the interphone (again, we have code words) THEN, since you're alone in the pit, you just TELL ATC on the radio!! Still, AFTER the cockpit intrusions...squawking the *hijack* code would have made no difference...as they knew enough to switch the units to "standby"....or, in the case of UAL 175, he just changed the codes to a random set of four other numbers.

More nonsense...sounds a lot like it is parroted from some "9/11 truther" website.....

Are we to believe that in ALL four cases, access to the cockpits was instant and overwhelming? Also, look at the logistics of hauling EIGHT grown men, many military veterans and tough guys, out of the cockpits before the alert could be sent? Those pilots would have fought for their lives and their aircraft, and to imagine that they would all, without exception, turn into meek and humble cowards and obey boxcutter wielding Arabs is beyond reason.

"Instant and overwhelming"? Yes, it's called "the element of surprise". Four times? Why not? Did any of the crews know what had happened on the other three flights?? NO.

"hauling eight men"??? NO, they were slaughtered where they sat...or otherwise incapacitated. THEN at least one was "hauled" out of the seat. No need to move both, really....only one hijacker pilot needed, in either seat. (The least bloody one, I would presume....).

And, no.....see the distortions, there, and the innuendo, in the "turn into meek and humble cowards"....what a crock! Absolute rubbish, and ignoring of the true circumstances, and how it played out.

You can read some more of that thread here..heyy I see John Lear's name there!

Yeah...been there, done that. WITH John, too. Lear, of the "space beams from orbit" and "holograms at the WTC"?? Yeah....been there, done that.

There are too many things wrong with the pentagon scenario.

Nope. ONLY in the fevered imaginations of the "truthers", on thier whacked websites.

...haven't even gotten to the trillions of dollars thing yet.Who exactly was investigating that?

You ARE new to this, apparently?? :shk:

Why not do better research....you will finid the answer to THAT red herring as well......

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by youngdrodeau

it is scientifically impossible that the planes vaporized as well. watch this video of rocket fuel plant burning, then exploding. the explosion is do big, and powerful that is causes an earthquake that is measured more then 600 miles away. what is so important about this video? at the end of the video we see ruble and wreckage!!!!!! nothing vaporized into thin air, just like if planes had crashed into the field or the pentagon wouldn't have vaporized into nothing! god, i don't even know how some people can believe the planes just disappeared. it is impossible!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-1-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

The airplanes didn't "vaporize"!!

Haven't you been keeping up?? That is an assertion concocted by the "truthers"....based, probably, on some dolt somewhere who used it as an ANALOGY...a SIMILE...to describe the fragmentation and utter destruction of the jets, as they were subjected to tremendous forces, on impact.

It's called PHYSICS....AND, as always...."truthers" conveniently leave out (or REFUSE to look at) the evidence of a great deal of debris...recognizable, identifiable as from a Boeing 757. NOT "vaporized"....not imagined, but documented, photographed and real. "Truthers" also prefer to "forget" about fire.....and that aluminum burns VERY easily, as it has a low melting point.

ONLY in that sense was anything "vaporized". By burning up. Ever seen a fireplace, or a campfire? What happens to the wood?? Are the total ashes, by weight, the SAME as the wood that started out?

Rhetorical, but why, oh WHY must this be explained??? What are they teaching in the schools?? Are there no science classes at all, anymore??

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by weedwhacker

Who is lying to to further their agenda?

Truthers/people who want to know the truth?

What agenda?Truthers aren't an organization!They are just people who want to know the truth although the government would have you believe they are terrorists!Yep..truthers(people who want to know the truth) want a new investigation into 9/11 because they want the terrorists(themselves) caught for mass murder?That makes total sense!

The government is a huge organization though.They have the power to pull off these "agendas" not people who ask questions or make videos on youtube.

There are so many lies concerning 9/11 told by the government,that they don't even remember which is lie and which is truth they've been caught so many times.But yet there are people like you who protect them like a mother protects her child.

Who has the power to pull off such an attack?..19 Arabs from caves?Please..And why did they even invade Afghanistan and blame Osama Bin Laden when they had no proof Bin Laden was even involved?..and they still have no proof..he's not even wanted for it!!So why invade??

Can you prove 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled off 9/11?Where's the evidence?

Their agenda is clear: brain wash the masses by controlling the media. Replay the plane crashes ad nauseum. I found it very odd that they, TPTB, knew who perpetrated these attacks through, the Able Danger team two years before it happened. MIHOP Do not be faint of heart, Godispissed, we are as Cronauer, as Weedy, and the OS Team, are to SGM Dickersen, when he said, "You're in more dire need of a Blow job than any other white man in history". Cheers
edit on 1/20/2011 by gr82m8okdok because: sp.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow I am so surprised that so many people think it possible a plane hit the pentagon..I have to say to all of you, what the heck are you smoking and can I get some of that mind twisting stuff? seriously though the amount of evidence is overwhelming. A missle clearly hit the pentagon..no debris and the hole is way to small. I would go as far as to say that it is impossible that a plane can blow up completely given the circumstance. I don't care how much jet fuel was on that so called,"plane," there is no way the tail, wheels, all the seats and all the steel and everything on that plane blew up..seriously some people need to check themselves..do you honestly believe the crap you are spewing or are you just trying to be get a rise out of some people. I think it is disrespectful to all those victims that the true story is not told. Any person with half a brain can figure it out for themselves the official story is bogus. If you watch some videos of the planes hitting the towers you can clearly see there are no windows on these so called 747's. They are clearly military planes and they each had an explosive device equipped which is also clearly visible. A plane certainly did not hit the pentagon. You know what bothers me most though. Is what the heck happened to those people on the planes. They are dead(rest their souls) but what really happened. I have come across some info that i'm sure many others have also that I believe cleveland airport(or another airport don't have time to dig and find out if that's the airport) had one of the flights(flight 91 I'm pretty sure) stopped and the whole airport and flight had to be evacuated due to the threat of a bomb. The mayor himself was quoted in the article and after the whole thing had happened the article mysteriously dissapeared from the internet and the mayor wouldn't answer questions. It is my belief that during this time all the people on at least one of the flights or possible all of them were loaded onto another flight and that is the one that blew up over that feild or it was taken to some remote base where god knows what happened to those people.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
Wow I am so surprised that so many people think it possible a plane hit the pentagon..I have to say to all of you, what the heck are you smoking and can I get some of that mind twisting stuff? seriously though the amount of evidence is overwhelming. A missle clearly hit the pentagon..no debris and the hole is way to small. I would go as far as to say that it is impossible that a plane can blow up completely given the circumstance. I don't care how much jet fuel was on that so called,"plane," there is no way the tail, wheels, all the seats and all the steel and everything on that plane blew up..seriously some people need to check themselves..do you honestly believe the crap you are spewing or are you just trying to be get a rise out of some people. I think it is disrespectful to all those victims that the true story is not told. Any person with half a brain can figure it out for themselves the official story is bogus. If you watch some videos of the planes hitting the towers you can clearly see there are no windows on these so called 747's. They are clearly military planes and they each had an explosive device equipped which is also clearly visible. A plane certainly did not hit the pentagon. You know what bothers me most though. Is what the heck happened to those people on the planes. They are dead(rest their souls) but what really happened. I have come across some info that i'm sure many others have also that I believe cleveland airport(or another airport don't have time to dig and find out if that's the airport) had one of the flights(flight 91 I'm pretty sure) stopped and the whole airport and flight had to be evacuated due to the threat of a bomb. The mayor himself was quoted in the article and after the whole thing had happened the article mysteriously dissapeared from the internet and the mayor wouldn't answer questions. It is my belief that during this time all the people on at least one of the flights or possible all of them were loaded onto another flight and that is the one that blew up over that feild or it was taken to some remote base where god knows what happened to those people.

Have you even read any of this thread?? Or did you just read the first few posts?? There is photographic evidence of the wheels and engines inside the Pentagon. Its funny, people ask those very questions, you show them the evidence and then they claim it was planted or something equally absurd. Oh, and it wasnt 747s that hit the WTC. You say there are no windows on the planes that hit the WTC, cuz youve watched videos of both planes.. Well, there is only one known video of the first tower being hit. The second tower however, there are numerous videos. I guess you are watching that famous youtube blurry low resolution clip claiming it was a military aircraft carrying explosives. Have you ever bothered to watch a high reolution clip? Every news network in the world had their cameras fixed on the WTC after the first strike, yet the only people you hear saying it wasnt a commercial jetliner are the people posting videos on youtube..

One thing you are right about is at the end of the day its about the people that died. God rest their souls..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't spend much time on the computer so I did only read the first few posts. I didn't see the photos of wheels or engines but c mon...how can you say a plane hit the pentagon after seeing the size of the hole. Why is the only footage we have dated wrong and how come camera's that were pointing towards the pentagon that recorded the event seized. One such example is a gas station near by. I'd like to hear your opinion based on why those videotapes were taken. Now I haven't actually watched any videos on youtube about 911 i've only seen documentaries and done a little research of my own(although not much).i'm not going go to back and read every post looking for your opinion but do you actually believe a plane hit the pentagon and that two commercial airliners were hijacked by terrorists and flown into the world trade center? In my opinion theres far more evidence of a coverup than there is of the official story. The video that I had seen of the military looking aircraft that hit first was filmed by I believe a french group doing a report on firefighters. It was quite clear on that video that there were no windows and that there was an explosive device attached to the bottom of the aircraft. There is far to many problems with the official story.. Have you seen the video of a british media report when they had advanced knowledge of building 7 collapsing? They stated that it had collapsed a full 20 minutes before it did and during the clip you can clearly see it still standing in the background. Odd that they would have advanced knowledge of building 7 collapsing when it wasn't very damaged in the first place
edit on 20-1-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Every question you ask concerning the Pentagon is answered in this thread by a couple of different people.. Complete with photos and video evidence. So why keep asking when you admit you havent read the entire thread?? The hole size is covered, basically everything you have asked. So its kinda pointless to keep reposting the same stuff. As far as the WTCs, this thread is talking about the Pentagon, so need to go off on that tangent.

You originally ask where are the wheels and engines, I tell you that there are photos in this thread and you still discount it and talk about the hole size.. Well, again, the hole size is covered as well.. Just do a little reading.. Maybe it will change your mind, maybe it wont! At the end of the day its your mind and your opinion!
edit on 20-1-2011 by Remedylane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Remedylane

Well I can tell you that what ever picures or videos you have seen didn't happen right after the crash. I've seen video and pictures that show a lawn clear of debris and there is even one such news report where the guy says how the lawn has no debris on it. Also video before the wall in the pentagon collapsed. You do realize how difficult it is to pilot a plane that low to the ground and to hit it where it did. And even if the pilot somehow managed to pull it off theres no chance that's the hole it would make. Again though this is just my opinion

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And again, there are pictures right after with debris in the lawn.. You can see the fire fighters in the background.. And the shots of the wheels and engines are from inside the building.

Heres a link with some photos of the wheel, and it does all the debunking for you.

Wheel photos flight 77

Again, you are still free to form your own opinion.. And there is a commercial pilot posting in this thread, he can tell you more about whats possible when flying.. Its a popular myth that Flight 77 was flying low to the ground for a long period of time. According to the flight data recorder that is simply not the case.. You are asking questions that have already been debunked.. Id recommend checking out the links I sent, and re reading this thread, especially WeedWhackers posts.. You can look at the conspiracy evidence and the non conspiracy evidence and form your own opinion.. Just look at both sides with an open mind..

And heres a link with the engine debris

Engine debris flight 77

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Remedylane

You call that little thing a 757 engine?How did the engine get inside?Where are the holes the engines would have made on the way inside?Are you saying the thin aluminum fuselage is stronger then the steel and titanium engines?Really now?

I believe the people who were there that said the hole was too small and no more than 16 ft or a garage door.
www.youtube.com...

I believe those people over some nobodies on the internet.
edit on 21-1-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I call it, CLEARLY a piece of the engine.. Even if you guys are right and it was planted, there is still no doubt that its at least a piece of the engine.. Lets at least be honest about that..

As far as the holes of where the engines entered, do you guys think there would be a perfect cartoon cut out of an airplane??? I think Weedwhacker more than answered that. The mass of the plane lies in the space between the 2 engines.. It was covered with a pic on page 12.. Of course you argued that it was a picture after the collapse. The pics before the collapse are hard to see anything in. Most of the damage is obscured by smoke and foam.. This is what allows most truthers to claim that the hole was only 16 feet in diameter.

And the people that were there that claimed the hole was only 16 feet, maybe thats what they really perceived.. Have any idea of how many people saw a plane crashing into the Pentagon??? What about them??? I see more people claiming it was a plane than people claiming it wasnt..
edit on 21-1-2011 by Remedylane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RemedylaneI want to begin this reply by stating that this is not a personal attack but rather a statement, a statement that each of us have the right to make. Those of you that continue to post again and again touting the merits of "the Official Story" are without a doubt, the lowest form of life on earth. There is absolutely, not one socially redeeming aspect of your posts. To act as though you have considered the 'facts' and then independently come to the conclusions you have is despicable behavior. The only reason the mods let you spew your foul posts is I believe, because they are so unbelievable. How you guys are recruited is a mystery, because logic, common sense and patriotism are not requirements for your club. I have utter contempt for those of you who continue to try and delay judgement day. It's very sad that I let you ruin what would otherwise be a good day, but my conscience will not allow those people to have died without justice being served. You guys will never win, because defending a lie forever is impossible.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

I dont really even know how to reply to you.. I will not attack you, or call you a "low life" simply because of your opinion.. I have an open mind and free will to believe whatever I want.. Ive had a lot of questions about 9-11, and I still do. I came into this thread not knowing for sure what happened at the Pentagon. Im sorry, but the evidence supplied by weedwhacker and others helped me to make my own opinion.. Ive also done tons more research on my own.. Im sorry that it makes you upset that I dont buy into your arguments.. I simply ask you to show me something to change my mind.. So far none of you have..

My official stance is the same.. I have no doubt that planes hit the Pentagon and WTC. I also have no doubt that our government is hiding things from us concerning that day.. Im not sure what, and may not ever be sure of what. If I ever see evidence to convince me that it was something other than a plane that hit the Pentagon I will glady take back everything ive said.. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You are asking question that have been discussed repeatedly on ATS over the years. The WTC aircraft were Boeing 767s and not 747s. See following link for 767 wreckage at WTC. Note the airliner windows? As has already been pointed out a lot of you guys are looking at crappy you tube videos. This has even led to people claiming that they were holographic planes simply because in some frames part of the wing tip seems to disappear.

The same goes for the 'pod/bomb' theory. Again a simple case of light refection off the under belly of the 767s. Take a look at high-resolution images of 767s on websites such as Airliners.net or Jet Photos. Highly reflective paint schemes and liveries are a constant annoyance for aircraft photographers. Glare and reflection comes with the territory in bright conditions. Look how bright the conditions were on 911?

767 wreckage at WTC.

www.questionsquestions.net...

Pod/bomb theory explained.

www.questionsquestions.net...

TJ

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join