It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World, One People (Humans), One Religion, One Government. NWO a must!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

You are welcome to take my message of freedom, personal choice and accountability as ridicule if you choose, most petty tyrants do. Wherever there is propaganda preaching the benevolence of one world governments and rulers who will decide on our behalf what is best for us, I will be there countering such insidiousness with the message of freedom. Freedom will not come from those who wish to rule over humanity, nor is freedom granted, it is taken. Take your freedom or don't, that choice is yours to make.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

You are welcome to take my message of freedom, personal choice and accountability as ridicule if you choose, most petty tyrants do. Wherever there is propaganda preaching the benevolence of one world governments and rulers who will decide on our behalf what is best for us, I will be there countering such insidiousness with the message of freedom. Freedom will not come from those who wish to rule over humanity, nor is freedom granted, it is taken. Take your freedom or don't, that choice is yours to make.

No one takes your freedom! That will never be taken. All people are free to experience what they want in life and will always do so! As I previously stated this is free will. I am no tyrant!

Freedom will never be taken from humanity! Never! Thats why I stated in my OP that Mangod will never reach the heights of God!

You are a good person and are attempting to hold to your beliefs and I respect that.

Spiritual freedom will never be taken from anyone!

You and I would have a good conversation in person!

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Laws are passed to control people, not to give them freedom. A one world government is about as antifreedom as you can get.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Laws are passed to control people, not to give them freedom. A one world government is about as antifreedom as you can get.

You live now under a government don't you!

This government gives you freedom in the term of the lifestyle you live.

All governments combined is just another step in this process.

Without laws people would do as they please and not realize right from wrong. Everything would be chaos.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I have the option of leaving the country if I hate the government or political system. Where the hell will you go if everything is under the jurisdiction of the same whackos?

Laws, especially written by idealistic humanists, would be a catastrophe of epic proportions. Many people don't seem to be able to focus on the realistic effects of the legislation they pass, but they focus on how nice it sounds or intentions they have.
edit on 16-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I have the option of leaving the country if I hate the government or political system. Where the hell will you go if everything is under the jurisdiction of the same whackos?

Laws, especially written by idealistic humanists, would be a catastrophe of epic proportions. Many people don't seem to be able to focus on the realistic effects of the legislation they pass, but they focus on how nice it sounds or intentions they have.
edit on 16-1-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I have a place to go! We all need to focus on the positive of life, not the negative!

We all have love, faith and compassion for eachother. This is a blessing of epic proportions!

Laws are written to assist each and every individual in a positive aspect.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but that all sounds like psycho-babble to me. I'd rather have my freedom then to be gathered forcefully for peace and security. If individuals do not like it, who the hell do you think you are to force it on them? Oh, for their own good, you say. Then you obviously have no idea what most conflict in the 20th century was about.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but that all sounds like psycho-babble to me. I'd rather have my freedom then to be gathered forcefully for peace and security. If individuals do not like it, who the hell do you think you are to force it on them? Oh, for their own good, you say. Then you obviously have no idea what most conflict in the 20th century was about.

This is not psyco-babble at all.

Our freedom comes in the form of security and peace!

All humans must understand this fact and think of nothing but the good and appreciate what we all have created during time.

We are all positive people who encounter tough times. This makes us stronger for the common good!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The only part that agree with is we have but one world.. And one people humanity.. The rest is absolute rubbish have no use for any government or leaders nor for western religions with their bloodstained hands..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
The only part that agree with is we have but one world.. And one people humanity.. The rest is absolute rubbish have no use for any government or leaders nor for western religions with their bloodstained hands..

I'm sorry but use your common sence! This is what we all have in common.

Yes, humans have created bloodshed to get to where we are but this has been done by the ethic of work and sacrifice of all previous humans who have worked for the point we are at know. The bloodshed must stop in order for humans to respect eachother and others they encounter!

All cultures and religions have blood on there hands. People must be clensed of this aspect in order to move forward!

Expact888. 888 is the number of the Red Dragon in Chinese religion which gives man knowledge. Use your mind and understand we are all the same people in the Mind, Heart and Soul giving us the spirit we all hold which is positive!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

I agree religion is a personal thing. The Roman's pushed catholism years ago during the roman times. Hence it is called the roman catholic church.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Well said!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Rather than one world government. There can be one world objective that leads to a state of heaven on earth to as many people as possible. For instance:

Population target. This promotes massive amoounts of inhumanity towards cows and livestock for instance. 1 person will consume multiple cows, chickens, pigs etc. These are bred to feed us. More people it becomes more excessive.

This is just one, other rankings would be housing affordability, education and living standards, suicide/bullying rankings, freedom of press, etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The NWO will change a person and Governments. It will not be easy but this can occur.

We are all very well aware that this will "occur" or at least the outward appearance of it will occur. Here is the report of a discussion of HOW it will be done.

GRATHWOHL INTERVIEW

.... They also believed that their immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they called the counter-revolution. And they felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing re-education in the Southwest where we would take all of the people who needed to be re-educated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be. I asked, “Well, what is going to happen to those people that we can’t re-educate, that are die-hard capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they’d have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers. And when I say eliminate, I mean kill 25 million people. I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of whom have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious.

SOURCE: Larry Grathwohl and Frank Reagan, ed., Bringing Down America (New Rochelle, New York: Arlington
House, 1976).

edit on 9-2-2011 by crimvelvet because: delete line breaks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So just say I liked to smoke pot(just saying) and your new world order takes over and makes it illegal too. Where do I go?

The reason why we have a wonderful world, is because of culture diversity and the differences. If you make a NWO, you take this away.

I don't want to be the same, I pride myself on being different.

How would sport work, Nwo team versus nobody, in every catergory.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Don't I even deserve a reply, Well you won't convince me, therefore your mission has failed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i totally agree. ONE WORLD!! its the way to go. we've f'd it up pretty badly with the alternative. people need to get over their "individuality" a nd realize we're all the same.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
We are not all the same, you need to get over yourself and stop thinking we can all be the same. How can we be we are all bred to be different?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
We are not all the same, you need to get over yourself and stop thinking we can all be the same. How can we be we are all bred to be different?

We can embrace differences...while also finding our common grounds.

Do you really think we can reach our highest potentials as a species, while we stand divided?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join