It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World, One People (Humans), One Religion, One Government. NWO a must!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

It does NOT end future wars. That's impossible, all lifeforms of all types always find conflict with each other and among themselves! Fact of nature.

In a one world system, there is no more military defense for regions.

That means the 1 world military will be able to crush anyone they want, and use the 1 world media to lie to everyone and say those people were bad and evil, when in reality all they wanted was independence from the oppressive global tyranny.

Your blinded aspirations for perfection are illogical and completely impossible to realize.

In your desperate push to make a global government, you will find out you have unleashed the largest most brutal and repressive tyranny in the history of mankind.

It wont' be a global paradise, it will be a global ghetto of drugged out brainwashed workers.
It won't be global peace.
You will be unleashing global war.
The 1 world army vs the people of the world.

And that 1 world army will hop from location to location wiping out anyone disagreeing with the global dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

One World, Billions of People, Self Government is a Must!

It is time for all New World Order sycophants to understand that all governments, regardless of their form, exist by consent of the governed. This will come to a shock to the so called "elite", but I have never met a person who doesn't engage in some form of elitism. Rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, all are elitists, and look down their noses on some - sometimes many - people. The so called "elite" have no monopoly on this form of self serving emotion. Those that claim, (perhaps even genuinely believe), that they are only attempting to "assist" humanity to the "next level" are demonstrably megalomaniacs.

All closed systems tend towards entropy. This is a fact of the universe, and financial systems are no different. As long as the financial system is a closed system, where regulatory and licensing schemes exist, shutting out many in favor of the few, then those financial systems will tend towards entropy. Another word for entropy in this context would be chaos.

We are all individuals, and as individuals we have individually polluted our planet collectively, but we did not do it as a collective, we did individually each and everyone of us who did it. There are those individuals who endeavor daily to act in ethical ways towards others and towards the planet we live on. They lead by example, not by control. There are far more individuals who act in unethical ways towards each other, and towards the planet they live on, and it is demonstrable in this day and age of bureaucratic agencies that proliferate the planet, that their so called "control" does nothing to change that. Indeed, it is arguable that these government agencies facilitate unethical actions, not discourage them.

The United Nations must never, ever be allowed the authority to govern over free people. Freedom has never truly had a chance to flourish, and will surely never get that chance if agencies such as the United Nations are allowed to push forth their insidious agendas.

All people, as individuals, are on a personal journey, and they must, within the parameters of respect and regard for unalienable rights of individuals, be left alone to follow their path, and seek their own enlightenment.

Contrary to some peoples beliefs, natural convection can only take place in a gravitational field, but is not limited to the planet Earth. While Earth is the planet of which we now reside, we are not hopelessly trapped here, and have made great strides toward creating the means by which to escape our planet, and eventually the solar system in search of other hospitable planets. The universe is abundant, and it is abundance that we must endeavor towards, not scarcity. Scarcity is a method of control. Those who wish to control individuals will do all they can to ensure that scarcity is the consciousness by which we live. Those who seek freedom understand that abundance is the proper and natural state for all living beings.

There are those who would advocate a return to what Marshall Sahlins, in his book Stone Age Economics, calls the "original affluent society", which would be a return to the stone age, when we were nothing more than hunter - gatherers helplessly the effect of our environment, instead of cause over it. They would call this the "Age of Man", they would present it as a "higher level of awareness", they will do all they can to pretend that such advocacy is benign and magnanimous. It is a call for regression. It is a call for contraction. Either we will continue to expand as individuals, or we will contract. The choice is ours.

These sycophants of one world government will ramble on and on with symbolism and semantics, and will endeavor greatly to diminish natural law, while upholding the notion that humans can make law. They preach fear in order to convince their audience that without this man made law, humanity would perish. Yet, when legislatures and governments wisely legislate discovered law, i.e. unalienable rights, those societies flourish, and when governments begin legislating invented "laws", that create closed systems, those societies tend toward chaos. Even so, those who believe they are know better than you will tell you that you cannot be trusted to govern yourself, and that you must be regulated in every facet of your day to day living. They will tell you it is for your own good.

Law is self evident, and what is for your own good is also self evident and needs no explanation.

Respect the rights of others, respect your own rights and govern yourself.

It matters not if you are man, or you are woman. Respect the unalienable rights of all people and you are necessarily behaving lawfully. Deny or disparage those rights and you are necessarily acting unlawfully. This is not so because I say it is so, this is so because it is law. Not law created by men, not law created by women, but law that has existed long before humanity made the scene, and if humanity must perish, law will exist long after humanity exits the scene. Flourish and prosper, or perish. Expand or contract. The choice is yours, it has always been yours, and it will always be yours.

Choose to govern yourself, accept responsibility for that government, and obey the law, and it is a fair prediction that prosperity will result. Choose to surrender your rights, choose to oppress the rights of others, and refuse to accept responsibility for that, and it is a fair prediction that chaos will result.

The choice is yours.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know, the funny thing about your post is that I don't completely disagree with you. I have often thought that a united world sounds amazing. Look, we looooove Star Trek, and in that idealistic future-scape the world is one, one government, actually no currency, and a unity of peaceful intent. If we could build something like that, then of course it's a wonderful notion. Unfortunately, I just don't believe in those goodly intentions.

The fact is is that evil is done in secret. If the truth can't be shared with the people so that all societies and people work together toward the common good, then we don't want it. These are plans formed in the dark by men who have long ago lost their sense of empathy toward their fellow man. That is the nature of elitist thought...I'm better than you. Your life and suffering doesn't matter, you're less human than me. You can't build a peaceful world on that premise...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I agree with most of the information you provided.

We are all individual and experience our own meaning from what we encounter in life, this is the free will of each and everyone of us. This does make us all spiritually elite people but in life we are all positioned on a different physical level of operation attempting to support eachother.

The choice is for all of us to make!

Think and act in a positive ethic or rebel against the very system which supports us and gave us life in the first place!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

It does NOT end future wars. That's impossible, all lifeforms of all types always find conflict with each other and among themselves! Fact of nature.

In a one world system, there is no more military defense for regions.

That means the 1 world military will be able to crush anyone they want, and use the 1 world media to lie to everyone and say those people were bad and evil, when in reality all they wanted was independence from the oppressive global tyranny.

Your blinded aspirations for perfection are illogical and completely impossible to realize.

In your desperate push to make a global government, you will find out you have unleashed the largest most brutal and repressive tyranny in the history of mankind.

It wont' be a global paradise, it will be a global ghetto of drugged out brainwashed workers.
It won't be global peace.
You will be unleashing global war.
The 1 world army vs the people of the world.

And that 1 world army will hop from location to location wiping out anyone disagreeing with the global dictatorship.

Humans have achieved this impressive stature in life by spiritually and physically supporting eachother. With this ethic, if people understand this all wars will end and we can beat the natural instincts of kill or be killed.

WW3 will be a spiritual war for all people. People, Countrys, Religions ect, will all be affected. Yes this message will be rejected at first but after people understand the meaning and this is completed it will end all future wars as we all will act and think as one. Most people will reject this fact at first, physically attack it but understand why we are here and what humans have accomplished over time.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Individual sovereignty for all is a must, not a NWO.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What New World Order

Its the same ORDER that we've been living under for decades!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

You are correct but it's about time everyone of all nations understands the logic by thinking of the way they live and the environment we live in!

Even the average joe blo must start to think of the true purpose of our world system!

The words must be given from someone who can speak and communicate on the same level as they respond too.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Steps towards Unity on this planet is something very much needed.

United we stand....divided we will continue to fall.

The Bible has divided us for a long time...I only make that comment because I noticed others worrying about 'what the bible has warned of'.

When one can see that a 'people' that thought of themselves as 'higher' then others...as 'gods chosen' along with a 'chosen land'.....its not hard to then prophesy all that also followed in this book as well as what is happening today.

There is no reason that some lands should have more then others...that some lands should be more 'proud'.

The Kingdom is within us all....not outside of us in some earthly land awaiting some temple built with hands.

God..awaits to manifest truly....through all beings. To think that God wishes us all to remain separated, divided, ....think about that.

Man will hold to pride, greed, and lust. But there are going to be those that rise above this and the IAM will begin to manifest through them and they will work to emanate the highest image that has been designed for Earth. Life to act like its 'one' and not a many.

Humble yourselves. There is no reason you should want to be divided amongst your fellow man who also holds the kingdom within.

Thank you OP

Its not a easy load to carry. Many will react out of fear...for much fear has been conditioned. But this, as you know, is not a mistake. For through working through that fear, through studying and seeking in the heart of hearts, we learn more, we understand more.....then just what another man has told us.

Some of the post was a little much for me (Ide just leave Satan out of all of this as well as a few other things)...but going with the simple message of Unity here.
edit on 15-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you LeoVirgo!

You are truly a special spiritual person who understands the message that has been stated.

I agree with everything you mentioned in your post.

If we all understand spirit we hold the psychic in all of us will awaken.

God Bless you!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are right...

Without this being by the will of the people, it wont work.

That is what many souls are trying to get the world to see.

It will take thousands of years....if not more....but it is beginning. There are those that see its needed, that there is no other way.

How are we going to start really protecting water...with many different laws in many lands? How will we keep rationing food....for chosen ones and keeping it away from others? How will we really start to care about the Earth and its finite resources, as we stand divided? There are problems in our face and we can not ignore them forever. It will take many many steps....and it will take the people, as a whole.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are right...

Without this being by the will of the people, it wont work.

That is what many souls are trying to get the world to see.

It will take thousands of years....if not more....but it is beginning. There are those that see its needed, that there is no other way.

How are we going to start really protecting water...with many different laws in many lands? How will we keep rationing food....for chosen ones and keeping it away from others? How will we really start to care about the Earth and its finite resources, as we stand divided? There are problems in our face and we can not ignore them forever. It will take many many steps....and it will take the people, as a whole.

so can you tell me what resources on earth are non-renewable? really, im interested in hearing what you have to say.

and you cant expect a fair distribution of supplies if a single entity controls the masses, you guys must have your heads really CRAMMED up there.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

so can you tell me what resources on earth are non-renewable? really, im interested in hearing what you have to say.

Do you really find it wise that we are tearing up the under side of the oceans floor for our energy?

Do you think that clean water is going to always be here?

Earth's principal nonrenewable energy resources include coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear power.

There are limits to population growth on Earth imposed by the finite nature of many of our natural resources.

wps.prenhall.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The problem with the NWO, as many here have pointed out, is that all these high-minded words are just a cover-up for another brand of tyranny.

When the world is truly ready for global cooperation, great majorities of people will be behind it and will help make it happen. And these great majorities will have already figured out how to feed themselves, clothe themselves, house themselves and employ each other without any group losing out and being taken undue advantage of. That is not (emphatically not!) the current scene on this planet. The numbers of disenfranchised are huge and growing daily. When and if the planet is ever ready for something like this, no one will have to force it on anyone.
edit on 15-1-2011 by l_e_cox because: spelling error

edit on 15-1-2011 by l_e_cox because: typing error

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
As if this could happen before we destroy the planet - I don't think so.

When will religions ever unite?

When will mankind stop waging war?

When will everyone be the same?

Are all animals the same?

No, not in human nature. It will never happen on this planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The OP has described my personal version of hell. All I can see is how much would be lost
The only way it would ever work is if every one thought exactly the same. Yes, differing individual thoughts, opinions and beliefs causes conflict, but it also brings so many wonderful things to this world. Could you imagine ATS if every one thought the same? Oh wait, ATS wouldn't even exist, but if if did, all you would see would be topics where every one just sat around agreeing, there would be nothing new brought to the table, nothing to make you think!
One of the beautiful things about this world is the different cultures, and belief systems. No I don't agree with all of them, some make me shudder in disgust, but its worth the price to run across a culture that you find fascinating and want to learn more about. That is another thing that is beautiful about the current world, If I don't like my own culture or my own country there are other options out there for me to choose from. The variety of countries and beliefs means if someone doesn't like the way their country is run, they can leave and go somewhere that better suits them. Being trapped in one way of living, and one belief system is my idea of hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Each culture should have its respectful place, each religion has served a certain group of people for a certain time and all of that should remain as a part of us.

Funny thing is...the last people that will agree on unity....will be those of religion.

We can respectfully cherish all things of Earths past...and make great new things to be remembered too.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by WJjeeper

Do you really find it wise that we are tearing up the under side of the oceans floor for our energy?

Do you think that clean water is going to always be here?

Earth's principal nonrenewable energy resources include coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear power.

There are limits to population growth on Earth imposed by the finite nature of many of our natural resources.

wps.prenhall.com...

all the substances you just named are ACTUALLY renewable!

oil,coal, and natural gas are all fossil fuels! meaning they all came from organic compounds in the earths surface. these resources may become unavailable for some time, but as long as the core is putting out pressure and things die and fall to the ground there will be fossil fuels.

there are deposits of uranium in every single object in the earth (maybe we just need to find a better way to harvest it).

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
As if this could happen before we destroy the planet - I don't think so.

When will religions ever unite?

When will mankind stop waging war?

When will everyone be the same?

Are all animals the same?

No, not in human nature. It will never happen on this planet.

We dont have to be the same...but we need to respect the life of eachother. We...are not animals. Why does everyone want to keep limiting us to what animals do?

I have dogs that love my cats? My cats....love my dogs? They both clean each other and love on eachother....if that makes any difference.

We have it in us, to be better then what we are, as a planet.

What father likes to see their son go off to war? What mother likes to see this? Race and culture have nothing to do with the fact that no parents likes to see this.

We have to find common grounds....but we dont have to all be the same. Just find our similarities. We share one planet...we all need water and food. We all want to have our families live long happy lives.

We need to help eachother to stop focusing on greed and pride. The true things that separate us.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well my first thought on this was troll, however after reading it I think our friend is sincere but confused.

First off why would we trust a known corrupt and inept organization like the UN? Also why would we trust the so called Elite? Look around you these elite are responsible for the economic conditions befalling us now with their self serving control and regulation of commerce.

Also the green house gas effect has been proven to be junk science and in case you have not noticed we are experiencing a colder climate recently however it is all part of natural cycles.

You seem to be sincere in wanting peace on earth however it will not come through some world governing agency it will come when the vast majority of humanity have evolved enough to stop hating and killing their brothers and sisters.

It is not something that can be enforced by some world government agency. Peace without freedom is no peace at all! Humanity is not there yet. True world unity can only come voluntarily and by individuals raising their conscious to higher levels. Supporting the UN will not bring it for that wannabe body is only self serving like all governments. To grant it world power would be a grave error and set us back 1000 years!

The new energies coming in now are stimulating humanity in the direction of peace and unity however it may take another hundred years to really see a major change. Although it could be sooner if enough respond to it positively.

Also why limit yourself to never become like the elders of the race? Can not the son grow up to be like the father and even more? As I said I think you are sincere and you heart is in the right place however you need to bring some mind to the equation to dispel some of the illusion.

edit on 15-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join