It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Publicly Supporting China!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
GLENN BECK is always about THE MONEY!!! today on his show he was interviewing millionaire investor JIM ROGERS and applauding him for making $$$$ investing in CHINA..

dont get me wrong.. i think the facts show that CHINA is extremely powerful right now and that alot of successfull business partnering is happening in CHINA. but everyone who thinks BECK is pro AMERICAN WORKER. should check this episode out on youtube when it arrives. watch it closely because BECK is really applauding the exodus of AMERICAN CAPITAL to CHINA. and stating that AMERICANS have lost LABOUR and CAPITAL, and all that is left in USA is INNOVATION and ability to think out of the box..

he goes on further to DECLARE that he thinks the revised CHINA CENTRIC HISTORIES of GAVIN MENZIES www.gavinmenzies.net... is in fact CORRECT AND HISTORICALLY ACCURATE..... that CHINA discovered the AMERICAS and that the ITALIAN RENNAISANCE was sparked by contact in ITALY when a chinese fleet visited in 1434.

BECK is supporting this HISTORICAL REVISIONISM and CAPITAL OUTFLOW of us wealth to CHINA.
im not saying he is completely WRONG in doing this from a STRATEGIC perspective. but, if you have ever been confused to why BECK does what he does, when he does it.. with him its always about THE MONEY
edit on 14-1-2011 by mistressSOPHIA because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/1/11 by masqua because: All Caps in Title

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Instead of jumping down his throat for a personal opinion and mind you he is not a reporter but a commentator try to prove the theory wrong instead. I do not agree with everything this man say's but this seems to be nit picking here. Here is an article about the theory for those interested. history.howstuffworks.com...
edit on 14-1-2011 by Golithion because: Quick typing skillz strikes again.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
here is a link to MENZIES maps that support his CHINA CENTRIC history .. www.gavinmenzies.net...

I AM NOT bashing chinese history here.. i think after looking at this site it brings up alot of interesting issues and possibilites. there very well could be truth in the claims that chinese culture and technological exports sparked change in RENAISSANCE europe

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Instead of jumping down his throat for a personal opinion and mind you he is not a reporter but a commentator try to prove the theory wrong instead. .

im not jumping down BECKS throat, he confused me as to what his underlying agenda is... and im just trying to point out his CURRENT ADVOCACY of US CAPITAL going to china and this new CHINA CENTRIC spin on western culture.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

I have listened to Beck a few times and he was probably making a point of how the US agenda is forcing companies over seas. Don't let emotions cloud the facts of the situation now. Be better then a commentator. I am not bashing you for your opinion at all. But the fact is with all his rhetoric it seem's highly unlikely he would endorse China a Marxist Capitalistic system as he would call it. (Kind of a contradiction but whose counting). Just don't jump the gun on emotions and let it get the better of you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I have come to the point where I expect this type of behavior from the democratic side. All you can do is bash his character instead of challenging his beliefs.

Did you know that America is in debt to China? Did you know our economy is closely tied to China? Did you know that most of the stuff you buy is made in China? I guess that means you support China too. Hypocrisy much?

It's fine if you disagree with his opinions but mudslinging isn't going to help your case.
edit on 14-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

I have come to the point where I expect this type of behavior from the democratic side. All you can do is bash his character instead of challenging his beliefs.

Did you know that America is in debt to China? Did you know our economy is closely tied to China? Did you know that most of the stuff you buy is made in China? I guess that means you support China too. Hypocrisy much?

It's fine if you disagree with his opinions but mudslinging isn't going to help your case.

i speak decent mandarin, i have studied traditional chinese medicine, monthly i buy supplies for my business direct from china... and i have been obvious about this for 2 plus decades. no hipocracy there.

and im not a jingoist reporter like BECK. and how can u state that im a democrat. or that im even a registered us voter. im not stating a case to be defended. just want to make people aware how beck is promoting chinese culture and investment. and how his public positition on issues constantly seems to change with whatever is politically correct and profitable to align with.

ive been cooking out of the same $15 chinatown wok since i was a college student in the '80's. not because it was politically profitable.. but because i was poor and broke, and chinese market veggies was cheapest way to eat healthy in bay area.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

What part of Glenn Beck's episode today was not supported by facts? Please tell me. Of course not everything Glenn Beck says is true because a lot is his opinion, but he still bases his opinions off facts, which he clearly presents on his show.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Where there is opportunity, there is economic profits to be made! So who hasn't outsourced to China? Where do you think Apple makes it's iPhones, iPads, etc...? IN CHINA!

That being the case, GB makes peanuts compared to what corporations are making!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The communist connection Glenn Beck doesn't want to talk about

This is probably what assange have on rupert murdoch. But it's not something new.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Jolly wonderful.. Yet another whiny gwailoh thinks he understands china and asia.. Beck and the ilk like him have screwed up the western world asia doesnt need or want them..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'd be happy to bash the Chinese government continually, until they get the f' out of Tibet. Hopefully powers a lot bigger than they can imagine will soon make them think twice about what they've done to that country and their people, which is no part of China and never, ever will be.

They are fascist, and will never be communist either with the sickening things that they've done and continue to do. What they do to their people and those that they manipulate will be paid for. Same with the Americans and their cancer/death/manipulation industry, same with Britain's zombie industry, same with all the rest. I hope they welcome tommorow, because it'll be people like us that will have to pull them back from hell.

They should just feel fortunate that some of us will go to those depths to pull them back.
edit on 15-1-2011 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not only did China assemble the largest Naval Flotilla ever seen to explore the world in the 1400's....they did not conquer the places they went too.

Like the tiny country of Palau. Itty bitty island. China could have left 50 guys there and kept it as theirs. They didn't.

They actually respected people's sovereign right to the land beneath their feet. Amazing quality for humans.

Not seen much from other countries around the world. Only China. It's a shame we're going to kill them all.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
actually respected people's sovereign right to the land beneath their feet. Amazing quality for humans.

What? You're saying China have amazing qualities of respecting people? They certainly didn't have that when they invaded Tibet. Do not make them out to be a government that respects peoples rights, because you'll only be wrong, and very wrong at that. And that is clear, by the way. They invaded Tibet and took away their rights, and nothing what you or anyone else says will make any difference to that fact all.

When it comes to the sovereign rights of the poeple of Tibet, they do not care one bit.

I'm saying this because I've researched this and also respect Tibetan Buddhism, so don't think it'll be easy at all to convince me otherwise. More than one of the Tibetan Buddhist guardians are beings that I consider to have helped me along the way as well. The Chinese government is clearly fascist, as are most others.

Oh and by the way, I've seen this on twitter for a start : China employs people to spread disinformation to cause confusion. (they often do it about Tibet, and have many people doing it.) If you're one of those people and think you'll get away with that here, be ready for a very, very rough ride into reality. Not accusing you, but those who spread crap on behalf of those people will quickly be put in their place in places like this. And if it's not quickly, when it is revealed it will not be nice.

edit : just realised you've been here for a while so I'm not accusing you of anything, sorry! There's just that many government plants on places like twitter that it really confuses things.

To any Chinese : I respect your people like almost no other, and that is exactly why it winds me up so much. It's nothing personal about races, quite the opposite infact. You people should be free of the # you have to go through.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We will be discussing this topic on ATS LIVE in less than an hour....well, our views, not Beck's views
Join in....even better yet....CALL in and tell us your thoughts on it! Yall clearly have opinions....come discuss them and let the world hear them!
edit on January 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As for Beck? He should grow some balls or get the f' out of his position. He already knows a lot I'd guess and right now is in a massive conflict. I hope he manages to get through it, because I'd not wish it on anyone. And you giving him crap : remember that he has a family, you don't just put your family on the line like that. Cut him some slack and give him some respect. He's human like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Sorry if the last posts seem over the top, had drank a few. I stand by most of what I said, but yeah, slightly over the top for a Glen Beck thread!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anything Glenn Beck does is not worthy of note. He's just a standard cookie cutter Christian Right winger. It's sad how the corrupt right so resemble the optimates of rome. I look forward to the day when the populares' revolution begins.

Delenda Est Carthago
edit on 17-1-2011 by HTorch22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by HTorch22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Originally posted by Pervius
actually respected people's sovereign right to the land beneath their feet. Amazing quality for humans.

What? You're saying China have amazing qualities of respecting people? They certainly didn't have that when they invaded Tibet. Do not make them out to be a government that respects peoples rights, because you'll only be wrong, and very wrong at that. And that is clear, by the way. They invaded Tibet and took away their rights, and nothing what you or anyone else says will make any difference to that fact all.

When it comes to the sovereign rights of the poeple of Tibet, they do not care one bit.

I'm saying this because I've researched this and also respect Tibetan Buddhism, so don't think it'll be easy at all to convince me otherwise. More than one of the Tibetan Buddhist guardians are beings that I consider to have helped me along the way as well. The Chinese government is clearly fascist, as are most others.

Oh and by the way, I've seen this on twitter for a start : China employs people to spread disinformation to cause confusion. (they often do it about Tibet, and have many people doing it.) If you're one of those people and think you'll get away with that here, be ready for a very, very rough ride into reality. Not accusing you, but those who spread crap on behalf of those people will quickly be put in their place in places like this. And if it's not quickly, when it is revealed it will not be nice.

edit : just realised you've been here for a while so I'm not accusing you of anything, sorry! There's just that many government plants on places like twitter that it really confuses things.

To any Chinese : I respect your people like almost no other, and that is exactly why it winds me up so much. It's nothing personal about races, quite the opposite infact. You people should be free of the # you have to go through.

Like the u.s tried to do in vietnam, is doing in iraq and afghanistan, preparing to do in iran, the slaughter of native americans forcing the survivors onto reservations to live in 3rd world conditions with higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse and suicide than the rest of the u.s population.. Guess its different rules for america lah .. The u.s has more innocent blood on its hands than china ever will.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Expat888 because: Gremlins..

new topics

top topics

active topics

join