It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COREXIT - Shocking Human POISON levels in LATEST gulf tests.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

The information is within this site.

I am still investigating. I tell you it is BAD.

Thursday IS new Year for Trees.

You have GOOGLE, why do I HAVE to save YOU?

You need to start saving yourselves.

The time is NOW.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
bc u think im derailing a flawed thread ,,,,,

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

good vid, and a much better source of more passionate, learned people on the subject, trust me. wikipedia is good on many things but not if you dont now all of the factors going into it

quote from www.caslab.com...
The analysis of various sample matrices (seawater, sediment, tissue) to determine concentrations of Corexit dispersants used in the Gulf spill requires the use of one or more of the components in the dispersant as a tracer. The primary active ingredient (i.e. the primary surfactant) in the Corexit products is Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate Sodium Salt (DOSS). The other primary ingredients function as carriers until the dispersant is applied. At that point, the lighter fractions evaporate and the water soluble component(s) dissolve in the seawater and rapidly dissipate..

lots of websites out there to get info for this stuff, its just that you used wikipedia to make everything seem scarier than it is (even though its a complete ecological friggin disaster) just dont be a fear-monger plz, instead of revealing the boogieman help find how to kill it please. this is called productivity

(cryptic statements of feelings and the weird stuff in yur other thread being ignored)

edit on 15-1-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I realise it's SHOCKING.

I TELL YOU, time is short.

SHORTER than you can imagine.

Corexit is just 1/3 of the problem I fear.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
I realise it's SHOCKING.

and very misleading...

I TELL YOU, time is short

like every homeless guy on every street corner and evangelist before you

SHORTER than you can imagine.

i can imagine the earth exploding this second as the atmosphere is superheated by a super volcano... but... i dont use bad facts as something to scare people with

Corexit is just 1/3 of the problem I fear.

oh, and the other portion is doss, and people who misguide people like you?
tottally would agree

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

like every homeless guy on every street corner and evangelist before you.

Yes, you got it.

THE END IS NIGH.

This is better than 2 wooden boards on a streetcorner.
But you got the idea.

The Difference is for you to decide.
They were just early.

edit on 15-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Why does NOTHING happen, does the US Population want this?

That is what I see?

Dee pop YOU lation?
Id say because not enough people are dieing fast enough for this to be a front news story,. Also , I dont think it is that the "population" wants it,. I'd say it is more like we are to busy to care,. And of course BP and friends do a great job keeping things like this outta the MSM as to not start a panic,. like birds falling from the sky

I think its just the Normalcy Bias that we have. We quickly forget what happened and assume everything is back to normal. Has anyone been able to find out what exactly is in COREXIT. Last I heard, the company (BP?) that makes it did not want divulge due to proprietary nonsense.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think pre-depopulation via abortion is doing the job quite well. No need for messy depopulation when you can convince the sheeple to kill their children before they are even born.
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You're going to bring up abortion? Really? How is that even mildly relevant to the thread? Your eagerness to shift the discussion is as frightening as this troll:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
BP is innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As a Gulf resident and patient of Dr. Soto let me say Honestly that he's seems a very sincere and caring doctor. I went to him in January 2010 for Cluster Headaches and ran a whole bunch of tests. Standard envirormental toxins showed up as expected. But that's not my point. Regardless I really liked this guy. So I live close to the beach. Swam quite often and surf fished until oil showed up and I haven't been back in it since. Except for minor some contact when tar balls and tar poo(sorry poo) showed up. About a week later after said light contact with water I got some red itchy bumps that appeared. On my hands, feet and elbow exactly where I touched water. Or maybe it appeared from the spider web like material I found on my beach on morning. I have footage. I witnessed the joke of a clean up response.
www.youtube.com...
Asked questions that have been ignored. Or that adjourned County meetings. Also good footage in reserve.
So I try to be smart. Not swim. Be proactive. But it gets me no where. The I get these itchy red bumps. I know from where so I go back to Dr. Soto. Show him the bumps. Tell him I know the air is Garbage. Show him the EPA Data.
Tell him I barely touched water but think I got something in me. He states a simple urine test will show it. So I pony up the $700 because now I'm pissed. At all I've seen and all the ignorance to my inquiries.
And as expected I have levels of Ethel Ben,Toulene,Napthalene,Mercury and a few others. Not huge levels. But not small either.
I don't work in the oil industry. I have no reason to have some of these in me except for the fact of where I live and what I've been exposed too. Some knowing and much not knowingly. But here's a fact. Our local surfrider foundation has done more water testing than FL DEP by a factor of 3. Same FL DEP given $20 million by BP to do enviro testing. But when one looks close DEP uses EPA test numbers. EPA numbers are levels for Fish and Aquatic life, not Human levels. EPA site also states Gulf Oil is naturally radioactive. Search radioactive oil at EPA site/
Again no response to my emails when I asked EPA is this true? Is this why every normal idea for oil cleanup is dismissed or simply not permitted. Or in need of a study. Or every nation that requested to help was not needed to help.
So my big question personally health wise is...
A. Was it simple Benzene and other VOC poison
B. Corexit 9500/9527
C. Radiaition burns
D. All of the above
I lean towards D plus the inhalation of toxins from the air.
Sorry for any misspells it happened a lot since June!
But my concern is for everyone who's not willing or able to Pony up $700 for such a test.
Everyone ought to be able to get one Free courtesy of BP,Haliburton and Deepwater.
I understand the need for oil. But I don't understand the response to this whole mess. But maybe I really do.
The oil is so naturally toxic. Rad Hot by EPA own admission. That one shouldn't handle or inhale or be near it. So you can't let it burn forever if you need to plug it. But you can't either let it just surge up into skimmable globs cause their aren't enough full hazmat breather suits to be found. Full of Methane it robs Oxygen and it's prettty combustible. Actually a big glob is a bug H bomb on the water surface. IMO!
So you must disperse the hell out of the oil. Douse it with Banned Corexit. Otherwise it's too Hot,Toxic and deadly to be around for any amount of time. IMO.
I may be wrong. But i think I figured it out as to why no volunteers can pick up oil. Hay can't soak it up.
These are the facts as I know them from my local FL panhandle beach.
But EPA tests data is old, outdated and pointless. They've been paid for by BP.
They need to drop the P and make it EA.
Truely disgusting that our leaders are allowing a Corporation to kill the Gulf by poisoning the water.
See my video above. Those guys wouldn't touch that bird and it was oil free!
Tar balls still wash in every day. And no one will come and clean unless a citizen calls to report any oil that washes up. And still it's Butterfly nets and not gloves into bags like one would think is easiest.
The whole thing saddens me in so many ways I can't even begin to put them all into words here.
My life style has changed. I don't see the locals surfing yet. Their samples still show dirty water. Although it sure looks clear and inviting. The fish is being caught,sold and eaten but not by me. I want the fish to have a chance to recover. I hope to be able to swim or walk my dogs on the beach with a clear vision that things are safe. But I'm not at that point yet.
But I thought people here should know I believe Dr. Soto is a good caring doctor. And he has the data to prove that which he speaks about.
Also since it may be of interest here. I found 7 dead birds in my yard last month. Thought maybe since I removed a bunch of trees that they just ran into my windows and broke their necks. But How then would they wind up 10 to 50 ft away from and window? This was about 2 weeks before the big start in Beebe.
God Bless us Small People
He can Burn the rest!
Peace Folks
STEELERS
edit on 15-1-2011 by CupOSteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

It always takes an ecpert to tell us that a product containing Arsenic, Cadmium when added to the Bottom of the Food Chain would be harmful to those at the Top of the Food Chain.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

I think pre-depopulation via abortion is doing the job quite well. No need for messy depopulation when you can convince the sheeple to kill their children before they are even born.
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You're going to bring up abortion? Really? How is that even mildly relevant to the thread? Your eagerness to shift the discussion is as frightening as this troll:

Wow, that is one scary troll.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dcb1412
What about " SYNTHIA" the man made monster

Could be.
Every time someone makes a thread about that, it gets 404'd immediately.

Why is that?
Could this be the biggest conspiracy of them all???

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join