It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COREXIT - Shocking Human POISON levels in LATEST gulf tests.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

COREXIT - Shocking Human POISON levels in LATEST gulf tests.

www.examiner.com

"It's criminal for the government to tell people to eat the contaminated seafood, and that it's alright for people go to our toxic beaches and swim in the contaminated water."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Shocking human poison levels in latest Gulf tests - National Human Rights | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The article, written by Dr Soto & Wilma Subra, shows they are finding shocking levels of poisons in each individual they test.

They are testing for OIL & COREXIT.

The POISONS they have found include:

* Ethylbenzene,
* m,p-XyleneHexane
* 2-Methylpentane
* Isooctane

You are being taken for a RIDE.

TPTB want YOU gone.

FORMULA?

Money = Government
BP + Government + Corexit

Equal

Fusion Centers + Residential Centers + Grave Liners

Do Your Research.

OPEN your EYES.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I hate to say I told you all so, but you know...

I actually wish I was wrong, but to see the effects this stuff has: see this

I like how that back when it was in the public eye, the effects were denied but now we are starting to see admissions of it.

Star and a flag for bringing this back to ATS, we need to remember the effects of this stuff could last a while yet...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It is worse than anything you can imagine.

100% DepopYOUlation.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoi3610
It is worse than anything you can imagine.

100% DepopYOUlation.

Without a doubt!
Corexit is lethal

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Do you have a better source? The Examiner is pretty bad about checking their writer's sources.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Woah. This confirms my fiancée's dream. She had a dream a while ago that the oceans were intoxicated and that this is directly responsible for the dying wildlife.

Visit my thread and scroll down until you see the update that includes Dreams 1 through 4. Dream 2 is the most relevant to this topic. You can read the rest if you want.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We all saw this coming....

I hope all of the members who claimed Corexit would not have an effect show up with their arguments well prepared for this one....

Depending on what is considered a toxic amount, I have to wonder if this contributed to all of the animal deaths throughout the world.

S&F

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm sure we got mainstream (BBC) reports over here that the cleanup efforts were using worse poisons (i.e. Corexit, i assume) to deal with the oil.

What I do have an issue with is that the article strikes me as not 100%. They indicate that it was a female patient that was a diver, and without mentioning any other divers, talk about "the male diver" in their results section, alongside the males of the four stated age categories.

In other words, not disputing that people shouldn't be eating poisoned seafood or spending time in toxin-enriched waters, but how reputable is the source?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Just dig through it, the links are in the story:

Louisiana Environmental Action Network

The above have samples lots and lots of things it seems.

FLAG the thread, MAKE people READ.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
DClairvoyants post, 3rd August, a first hand account following my evaluation of the dangers of corexit:

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

I'm going to send this thread article link to a member who contacted me via over a member of his family who has a terminal illness which COULD be a result of the COREXIT. As I was told via email she was diagnoised with a rare disease that affects the brain and there are many local meetings in the Louisana area that hold these meetings to get people to come forward with any information and to help other's out on the subject.

I have only read a few legitimate thread's here on ATS about the dangerous of Corexit and when I used to work in the Royal Engineer's Regt I have come across this chemical that COULD also be used for Aviation. At the time it didn't mean anything to me as it was placed in a small/medium warehouse and there was in the regions of about a dozen barrels about 100 litres each of this powder. It had the COSHH regulations and a BIG toxic symbol which I knew NOT to step inside there unless I had my NBC suit on.

I did speculate but then got a warning from the SSGT why I was poking around in there. It's just the Aviation that caught my attention becuase where I used to be based we didn't have an airstrip and that's why it has always stuck in the back of my brain.

Il leave it there but I do wonder why Corexit?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why does NOTHING happen, does the US Population want this?

That is what I see?

Dee pop YOU lation?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Just dig through it, the links are in the story:

Louisiana Environmental Action Network

The above have samples lots and lots of things it seems.

FLAG the thread, MAKE people READ.

edit on 14-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum

The testing they did is a start but wouldn't hold up in court if they sued BP. There would have to be testing of a LOT more people. Five people from different age groups is pitiful on their part. Don't get me wrong, BP poisoned the water. It's just that this LEAN group needs to get their head out of their ass and realize that testing 5 people out of tens of millions will get them nowhere. It's extremely frustrating how incapable groups like this can be.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
S&F btw.

Good find.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is only an issue if you doubt the results.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why does NOTHING happen, does the US Population want this?

That is what I see?

Dee pop YOU lation?
Id say because not enough people are dieing fast enough for this to be a front news story,. Also , I dont think it is that the "population" wants it,. I'd say it is more like we are to busy to care,. And of course BP and friends do a great job keeping things like this outta the MSM as to not start a panic,. like birds falling from the sky

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

I found similar results in a non-American source several days ago; pretty disturbing: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Source: english.aljazeera.net...

Get the word out!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Id say because not enough people are dieing fast enough for this to be a front news story,. Also , I dont think it is that the "population" wants it,. I'd say it is more like we are to busy to care,. And of course BP and friends do a great job keeping things like this outta the MSM as to not start a panic,. like birds falling from the sky

The Powers That Be OWN the media.

YOU will NEVER see it in the general media.
They cannot put it there, they will try to not ever mention certain words I should think.

Such as:

BP GULF OIL COREXIT CANCER POISON TESTING ILL

But you know this.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

I like Al-Jazeera too. Not sure why.

Must do some research on that.

Ace find. STAR for you helping keep this thread on the TOP.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Too busy to care.....like being distracted by an attempted assassination of a Congresswoman to halt the continuously reported news of the strange bird deaths? Hmmm....

Thanks for posting this though, yet again another interesting thread from you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join