It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuts, or what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Its disheartening to watch how the rich humans who run the global corporations treat their fellow man in America and the world! While the rich get richer, making millions, billions, and trillions of dollars, large numbers of their fellow human beings are unemployed, out of work, and suffering. What is their response? They're getting richer and richer, and live far beyond their needs, loving money, themselves, and 'things', while promising you that you to can have all these things if you just "work hard" for them, and do what they tell you to do! Corporations give away millions here and invest millions there, all the while they are allowed to write it off in any number of ways, by stashing it in offshore accounts, by donating it to 'charity', or hiding it in 'financial instruments', and then they have the audacity to parade before us proclaiming how wonderful they are in all that they do? Are you people nuts, or what?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just sit back and watch the world end... that's what most of us are doing.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

let them rot,, when they die their own conscience will ravage them with great fear and lothing, I pray for them , they are deluded
edit on 14-1-2011 by maxinsurrey because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Exactly. I try to enjoy my life with what I have. The richist of the rich have so much money that they could industrialize the poorest countries and give them a reason to wake up in the morning. Get people out of poverty. And make the world a hell of alot better. But it isn't in their interest to do that. Poverty is good for them. That means they have absolute controle over that poor nation. For example. Some countries have no natural resources but their food. But they are forced to join the world market. So they are forced to sell their food to by medecine. Why medecine? Because of the lack of food created illness. I say just leave them alone, take them out of the world market and they will be fine too. Why make them miserable. Just like the catholic church as well. One of the richest institution in the world and they do nothing significant. So enjoy yourself indulge in the simple pleasures while you still can and we can watch and laugh as they fall from their mountains of money .
edit on 14-1-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

mate you know what i think is even worse, you as americans don't even seem to be free to up n out to the sticks n live its just you lot seemed to be so up and at it i'm getting worried something really is wrong out there , i used to think that if i ever saw america it would be like california with people rollerskating, # even hover boarding haha hope things aint as #ed up as they seem, take care

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54
Its disheartening to watch how the rich humans who run the global corporations treat their fellow man in America and the world! While the rich get richer, making millions, billions, and trillions of dollars, large numbers of their fellow human beings are unemployed, out of work, and suffering. What is their response? They're getting richer and richer, and live far beyond their needs, loving money, themselves, and 'things', while promising you that you to can have all these things if you just "work hard" for them, and do what they tell you to do! Corporations give away millions here and invest millions there, all the while they are allowed to write it off in any number of ways, by stashing it in offshore accounts, by donating it to 'charity', or hiding it in 'financial instruments', and then they have the audacity to parade before us proclaiming how wonderful they are in all that they do? Are you people nuts, or what?

Welcome to the United States of Corporate Fascism!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would not waste my time worrying about them if i was you, and certainly do not put any energy in to bad thoughts. The people are scum and the archetype of this is gw bush, he may of been stup1d(low level ptb) but he emphasizes how cruel these humans are. There is such a thing as evil and good, and this is why these people are not gods as they think.

Why care about them, just live your life and you do not need much to live, but forget about the evil at the top, let them get on with the rubbish they do. I personally do not care what they have, one thing they do not have is empathy, and an understanding.

Bill gates is another moron, that pretends his rubbish with philanthropy, disgusting, all there deeds are selfish.
edit on 1/14/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The priveleged and superpriveleged are LESS empathetic in their brain. According to this scientific news article, per my link, people at and below a high school education, repeatedly passed tests that higher statused did not, in reading faces, because the poor are born into a life where they are constantly vulnerable. Extremely interesting stuff. I was born into and raised up in poverty and remained in poverty due to bad health. When I was homeless for a long time, nothing bad ever happened to me, because my head was like a radar dish to others' minds. Now not very much, because I am comfortable. For whatever thats worth.
healthland.time.com...

top topics

join