It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

750 African Greys die ... pre January 1st mass bird deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
24 pilot whales - NZ
herrings Vancouver
Fish Detroit
U.S.D.F. claims responsibility of 2000 dead starlings in South Dacota Wait, 2000 starlings go to feed at one feedlot at the same time where they were poisoned, and nobody noticed the oddity of 2000 birds going to feed at the same time at the same place? 2000 starlings I'm sure would have brought attention to itself. I don't think they did it with poison, I think they are guilty, but they didn't use poison, I think it's the new sonar technology, but they can't exactly tell people it's with the new sonar technology we developed to protect you in our war against terror now could they? So they said they poisoned them. I also think, if they did these starlings then they did all the other animals too, and I think their reasoning for doing it is just plain sick!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
100 dead Eiders in Andenes
Mysterious crab deaths in andenes

Now isn't this interesting?

Sagar Sahasrabudhe and Adilson Motter of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, have shown that in several model food webs, as well as in two webs modeled with data derived from real ecosystems--the Chesapeake Bay off Maryland and Virginia and the Coachella Valley in Southern California--removing or partially suppressing one or more species at key time points after one member has gone extinct saves other members of the web from local extinction. They publish the results January 25 in Nature Communications.

And it just so happens to be some of the same areas where so many animal deaths have already happened? What is this, do it first, explain later? link to article here: Ecologists propose ousting species to save ecosystems

edit on 26-1-2011 by Fenix777 because: Edit to add link to crabs article

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

Just a short note to let everyone know. I am not going to continue with my updates here, as I feel like I am having a monologue with myself. So I've gone over to keeping the updates in google earth instead.

Thanks to everyone who was interested and posted replies
Very much appreciated it.

<< 1  2   >>

join