It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud seeding and mass destruction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I live in the Northern California Mountains around our humble lake this town is settled in, all of sudden PG&E "Pacific Gas and Electric has stationed 7 cloud seeders strategically located around the lake. The chemicals I understand are silver iodide and traces of microscopic aluminum oxide. Our “little” lake supplies about 2 - 3 million California residents with water, we have record accumulations of snowfall this year and needless to say the animals here in my little wilderness area seem to be acting quite strange. My question is this: Since there are no laws or regulations governing this Mother Nature experiment, and really this could be harming our children and others and we don’t even know? How can one find about the toxic effects this might have on the locals, the wildlife, and others down state where our water goes? Coincidently I've seen some dead fish along the shoreline, could this be happenstance? Or could PG&E’s playing God with Nature be harming us?

“note” there has been no mass die offs just a lot more dead fish than usual. (5-7) in my 17 years living here I have not once seen a dead fish on the shoreline during winter.

Another interesting fact I stumbled upon was that since these cloud seeders are located on private property, there is no regulation of WHEN the cloud seeding stations could be operated. This means, if PG&E felt we needed more precipitation they could seed the clouds without needing any permission from the EPA or the CA “Air Resource Board”. This means that there is PROBABLY more small communities like mine throughout the US that could be used to flood or destroy large sections of land… all ran by private organizations.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Can you provide a link or a source?

I'm in NorCal and live in almost identical circumstances as you... so if this is anywhere near me, I would like to know because I can assure you, there are quite a few "good old" boys around these parts that would make their presence known to PG&E, at which time, I can guarantee you PG&E will give their plans a second thought.

Please post any other information you have about this.

S&F

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When i was a small boy i used to go out and play in the green fields. Surrounded by the trees and bird song. My Father told be never to look at it, even though i asked questions. "Don't look at the Sun." I always wanted to, it was always there, like a messenger of hope and a tranquil song telling me winter had come to an end.

When i grew older, more comfortable with words, i asked him. "Why should we not stare, why should we not worship that that brings us life?"

He looked at me with the coldest stare i ever witnessed, his eyes could have devilled frost upon desert. He told me,
"That which giveth life, shall also take away. In the end of days."

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I'm in NorCal and live in almost identical circumstances as you... so if this is anywhere near me, I would like to know because I can assure you, there are quite a few "good old" boys around these parts that would make their presence known to PG&E, at which time, I can guarantee you PG&E will give their plans a second thought.

S&F

~Namaste

Read the PM i sent you, its all un-regulated. all approved by the federal and state governments.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

S&F

~Namaste

Hi, I checked into this a little and found out the Mayor of Susanville, CA has allot to say on this subject: Here is the link: lassennews.com...:mayor-says-cloud-seeding-cause-of-lower-lake-level&catid=2:lassencountynewshea dline&Itemid=1

I further read this on Eagle Lake:www.eaglelakefishing.net...

Loaded with reports on hazards and the effects of long term exposure, etc.
Hope this helps, locals are a little amif to what these cloud seeders are doing, it's criminal at best.
edit on 16-1-2011 by inpropurr because: Opps, I'm new and pressed the wrong button by accident, I'm sorry

new topics

top topics

join