It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles World Positioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I looked for this on the internet, but unfortunately I didn't really know what to search for. I was wondering if crop circles could be some sort of message that was projected on the earth from a different planet like a projector only different some how. If it were, couldn't we find out what position the earth was in at the time these were created, map them out, and find a point of origin? Maybe this has already been done or maybe the entire idea of a "space projector" is not a possibility. If anyone has any ideas on this or any links to ideas similar please let me know.

Thanks,
Craig.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
That is wrong. I have seen video of how it is done. Two flying ball shaoed small things were moving, and the circles appeared underneath them.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There are also alot of people who do it with a post and a piece of rope.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
"That is wrong. I have seen video of how it is done. Two flying ball shaoed small things were moving, and the circles appeared underneath them."

"There are also alot of people who do it with a post and a piece of rope."

Lets face it the whole issue is a bit more complex than this. It may be that we are faced with a range of reasons why crop circles form and saying that it is one or the other fails to do the subject justice.

Kata, the best way to do this is firstly a search under google, which returns a large amount of results (roughly 307,000 on a search containing "crop circles" alone)

One which you may find interesting is this,

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

the pages include international formations and a historical archive.

Beyond that there is large amount of literature on the subject. Many of the people who have researched this do indeed feel they contain a message. Do some research of your own on it see what you can turn up!

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
That is wrong. I have seen video of how it is done. Two flying ball shaoed small things were moving, and the circles appeared underneath them.

I remember being told once by the irrepressably cynical Sinobyte that this video was a proven hoax. He didn't actually say how or when or why or provide any relavent links or information beyond that, though. Maybe I should U2U him...

new topics

top topics

join