It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched????

How bout it folks?
Do you ever get the feeling YOU'RE being watched?

Oh NOES !!!
watching me have sex, in the shower, using the bathroom,
shaving, reading my e-mail and my posts on ATS. Or ANY
of the things you do which you would rather remain private.

There's satellites, mobile x-ray machines that see inside
your vehicle and then there's remote viewing. A hidden
entity watching over your shoulder watching every move
you make.

Some may call it paranoia,
but I call it para-fact !!!!

This also brings up another point.
Law Enforcement Tails.

The other night, I was driving and I could
have sworn that I was being followed.

2 different SUV's taking turns following
then turning off and the 2nd one takes
over the tail then he turns off while the first one
turns around on the side road and comes back
up behind the first. Just a constant rotation of
tag team on the highway.

And the only reason why I can figure out
that I would be watched or followed is my
posting on this web site. I am NOT
claiming ATS is part of this conspiracy,
but you and I both know that if Big Brother
wants information bad enough, they do NOT
have to get it from a web site admin.

What little privacy do we have left ???
What's in our mind? I doubt we keep
that private much longer from Big Brother.

So, with that said,
Do you ever get the feeling
you're being watched ???

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Have you ever read 'The Men who stare at goats' by Jon Ronson?

A cracking read that deals with the US Govs remote viewing experiments and other para related stuff.

I think its fiction but in a kinda knowing way if you get what I mean.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
Have you ever read 'The Men who stare at goats' by Jon Ronson?

I didn't read the book
but I did see the movie.
But I see ur point.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
it's only natural to feel like you are being watched from time to time. but unless you are an average everyday person the probability of your being monitored is very low. those SUV's on the roadway may have been friends or two vehicles full of employees from the same company or students going to an event. they don't even know we exist, don't care either. they are just goofing around.

i think 'big brother' is plenty busy watching targets they deem of special interest only. regular folks probably have a better chance of being spied on by a suspicious spouse, an 'ex' or a creepy neighbor. someone who is so bad at shadowing that you know they are there can't have much training or skill.

harboring irrational thoughts can be a destructive thing that's easily overcome. if thoughts of being watched were obsessive to me i hope a friend would urge me to speak with a trained counselor.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The men who stare at goats was made into a movie of the same title. It's loosely based on reality as the US did experiment with remote viewing, as did the soviets. The title comes from the rumor that one of the top viewers involved literally killed a goat by staring at it. I might be wrong, but I believe the dvd for the movie has a bonus feature interview with the real guy Clooney played.

I believe the biggest "win" for remote viewing was the Iranian hostage crisis.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yea I do and you know what I let them know WE ARE WATCHIG THEM TOO
We are children of GOD and dont gotta put up with it. They needs to be watching the nearest dumb entrance and check for unknown trap door entrances to dumbs for...... LUNCH -DINNER AND BREAKFAST. Smh @ walking str8 to the nice built safe zone from ??? freezerz UM JUST SAYEN most of my peeps aint welcome so is with many so let them go into their frigez and everyone else stand or LEAVE before the real drama kicks in and ABADDON COMES TO BRING THEM treats

GOD BLESS and what a shame. SOME NEVER REALIZE TILL ITS THEIR TURN TO SUFFER...
edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Watched, by soros?

Seriously, check out 'sliver', starring a baldwin. There's a reason they named it 'sliver'. It's nanoterrorology that tptb are trying to make into a catchy new disease, since the last one worked so well.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You may not believe just how true your statement is. It is possible to flip them, I mean utterly put their souls in an ant farm-like box. Quantum physics are involved. You would not want to be in their place, with their temptations.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My family know i am watched 24/7 all the time since 1992 at least. The ignorance in this matter is astounding and denial is amazing.

Not one crime in my life and i had no contact with police ever, but they never let me live a life for 19 years now and counting.

If you people think its not real, you have never lived in the real world ever.

The only good thing is that they can never understand even one word from your mind, as a word or sentence could mean a million things to different people. Thats the only thing they cannot do, is interpret your thoughts but they take and they totally misinterpret them all the time, and never are right.

The techs are alot more advanced than you know. I have had no privacy in 19 years and counting now, and they are always wrong, its the only saving grace, what ever made us made it very hard to understand anothers thoughts and i will not explain why?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
SOME NEVER REALIZE TILL ITS THEIR TURN TO SUFFER...
edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Yep its a hell on earth existence if they target you, and the people i went to school with laughed there socks of that they did this to me, and got the uk gov and police to target me.

I could go on and on, but at least my life has proven uk police are in effect involved in murder campaign for friends.

How do people get on the lists to be watched like me? Who knows how many have such intrusive monitoring, but i would guess that every one in uk and usa is under there control already, but maybe not as intrusive as me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

lol not at all thats their place for them not us..WE AINT SPECIAL LIKE THAT lol we the poor and usless to them not like our souls dont try to live by the lords ways. And flipping them would probably be as easy as flipping a pyramid
I feel if the LORD needed us to hide from something he will raise a mega cave out of the ocean or mountain. So them sneaking building and gathering who goes and stays is trying to play GOD and deserves his wrath as he does use certain angels to do his most dirtiest of works even the ones who dwell below natas smh...

Be well friend
peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Watched, by soros?

I have no clue who it was.

But I did double back to let
them know I knew they were there.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Only when I shop at Walmart.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yes but that's probably the weed

But seriously yes every where I go there's CCTV

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
We certainly are living in unresfull times. We may well be on the verge of something spooky.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
No... One of the many advantages to living far from "civilisation" .. No busybodies poking their noses into my business out here...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
With technology advancing as fast as it is, look out for the, Quantum, Conscious, multidiemtional, Artfical Inteligence beings in the future! (Around 2020 it will come to pass.) This is what the all seeing eye of the Illuminati represents!

There will be one (Paid for by taxes.) Quantum, Conscious, multidiemtional, Artfical Inteligence being per 10,000 people waiting for triggers like wmd.

There will be a law like...

The law I live by is...
Complete freewill in thought. (With mind reading technology coming out. crnano.typepad.com...
) Moral logic and moral (Ten commandments.) love above freewill in action in reality.

Complete freewill in entertainment, virtual reality/Internet2 - One huge vr world. venturebeat.com...
liberty, freedom of speech,Freedom of religion/Spirituality, freedom of investigating on the internet as along as none of the above Seriously harms anyone in real.

“No, I am no prophet,” replied the Buddha.

“Then are you a god?” they asked.

“I am no god,” he replied.

“Tell us then, good sir, what are you?”

The Buddha considered for a moment then responded, “I am…awake.”

P.S
I quit drinking! YAY
edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just becuase you are paranoid , dosn't mean they are not out to get ya

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join