It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared L. Loughner poses almost nude with his gun! wtf!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Where's Woody Harelson when I need him, quick I need his Thank God for Rednecks quote stat! That was a bloody joke for those less inclined to get it. But anyways, do we really need more proof this dude was bat crazy, in fact more bat crazy, I mean he isn't even wearing Gucci. Hell if I know if they make G-strings or not but you get the point.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
just want too tell everyone if they do release these photos donot i repeat donot post them up

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

LmAo! Good point, but since we're men its expected. So on the flipside then, do you, as a female, find that pic sexy?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah, the guy was a psychopathic killer, but now even Fred Phelps hates him now too....most hated man in America!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You know, the saddest thing about this is it shows how numb we've become to our surroundings and life of fellow man. Many people will just view this as another news event and think nothing more of it. The main people effected or continuing conversations on it will be people who are in that area or affected by it and the media. Many others will look at this and just see it as another senseless act of murder that happens more and more and go about their lives giving it little more though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadiSo.... the guy poses semi-nude with a glock and that's disturbing, but when a gorgeous woman does it, it's hot.

Heck yeah, what are your questions?

Futher point of order:

In this case he may have been photographed with a weapon and a gun.....

Yeah here they are talking about a rifle and a gun but its the same principle.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
So.... the guy poses semi-nude with a glock and that's disturbing, but when a gorgeous woman does it, it's hot.

Bunch'a hypocrites, you lot!

/jk

Post your pics and let us be the judge!

edit on 15-1-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Don't tempt her

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86ec28868f5c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
So.... the guy poses semi-nude with a glock and that's disturbing, but when a gorgeous woman does it, it's hot.

Bunch'a hypocrites, you lot!

/jk

and proud of it!!! lol
this guy was seriously odd looking, truth really is stranger than fiction. this story keeps taking different trails and each twist and turn is more mind bending than the last.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by celticgladiator

thats for sure , tomorrow well find out that chelsy clinton is his babymama

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Not that I have any desire to see these pics, but don't lots of people take pictures of themselves with their guns or have a friend or someone take a picture of them with their gun?

If not, I need to get over to ATS media and take mine down. I have a handful of pics up from my first time shooting. My husband took an ungodly number of pictures of me while I was shooting and took more pictures of me the day that I got my first gun. He was all about the idea that he wanted pictures of me with a gun to show off to his friends. Then again, I am fully clothed in all of my pictures, too, so maybe that is the difference.

I guess that I'm just having a hard time buying into the idea that this is more proof of crazy solely on the basis that the guy took pictures of himself with his gun. It's the g-string that lends to the crazy for me.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.latimes.com... /la-na-jared-loughner-video-20110115,0,7041106.story
Strange that he would take 35mm photo's when he has a cam?
They should hand these pics to the inmates of the jail he's in, he'll be farting like the wind by easter

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
stories like the one in the OP are simply designed to further taint the jury pool... i can already hear the people around the water cooler on Monday.. "see, see.. told you he was crazy.. did you hear he took a pic of himself in ladies underwear holding a gun....wow, he is crazy, just like the TV said.."

but, anyways, i thought now we're not to judge men who wear panties? not PC, ya know.. maybe its one of those lifestyle choices..

so, wheres the picture?

Please...be careful mentioning "taints" around some of these guys on this thread. For God's sake, don't give any of them any ideas....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
check this picture he posted on there is this a clue

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I personally love it when a thread turns to a joke thread, sometimes I laugh until tears come to my eyes.
You guys can be hilarious.

But, alas, on a more serious note.....He has somehow managed to sexualize the "power' of his gun, and the ability it has to take the lives of others, therefore making his control over them final.

It's even creepier and I'm so relieved to have this man off the streets and out of society. There would have been more to come, had he not been captured.

I need to study up though, on the motivations of a mass killer opposed to a serial killer.

I think mass murderers like what they perceive to be the "glory". They become instantly known to all, while the serial killer can go about quietly, unknown, for decades. Hm.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by CayceFan

Don't tempt her

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86ec28868f5c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 15-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

lol. I might have known!

edit on 15-1-2011 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

could tht be a clue abt something happening in space?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

the story is legit lol and im glad tht they didnt have the pics! and how would they be useful too you i wander

Proof would be the best word to describe how useful they would be.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

It could be thats seems most likely some of his threads on earth empires are worth the read

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
What's also strange is that he used 35mm film, not a digital camera.

I'm starting to think that Jared Lee Loughner, for the past year or so, has been trying to make himself look crazy so that when he finally did murder people, he could use it as a defense to escape the death penalty and perhaps prison, and go straight to a max psych facility.

Just a thought I'm pondering...

And how does not using a digital camera make one look crazy? Im confused. You do know not everyone in the world has a digital camera right? 35mm film cameras are everywhere and cheap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join