It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011- The Disclosure Deadline Has Ended And Now Change Is Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

everything you have said i can reate too i also feel a strong energy around me.These are definetely signs .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Wow, another post that splatters my soul along the wall and makes the third 'click' of what I've just learnt soul wise. Bravo, you put it greatly. It is human instinct to fear, either the boogey man, a mouse, ghosts, higher authority and now 'aliens' and the government. But some must still go through the fear of the aliens and authority stage to move up another level just like I did, albeit not that extreme. (am 19, can you blame me? lol) Well put mate.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Greetings, Everyone! I don't post much, but I thought I'd leave my thoughts on this one.

I simply wanted to take the time to say that I generally agree with the overall post. I don't necessarily agree with any deadline having come and gone, but then I don't always agree with everything I read on ATS. I'm also understanding that there are no dates perfectly set, and that usually anything planned and revealed will be postponed. It may come when we least expect it, as far as UFO disclosure is concerned. I DO believe that it is still pending, and kinda rooting for it. We're living in a very exciting time!

On the other stuff in the post, I agree that there is definitely a spiritual awaking occurring to those of us who are probably already a little awake to begin with. Most of the people who investigate alternative news, I feel, are those who are getting "awake" (we still have a ways to go, I think). I mean, one could argue that people are drawn to these websites, and the very idea that things aren't what they seem, because they already sense some kind of mystery and impending change.

I, personally, have experienced increased lucid dreams, as well as my sister - we consider ourselves "sensitives" rather than "psychic". One of those dreams, one of the most intense ones I've ever had, included being in a tall building, with a gigantic glass wall, and seeing VERY CLEARLY an alien craft, saucer shaped flying on it's side. I got a very good look at this craft in this lucid dream, as it came closer, and I could see all the little LED type lights along its surface, different colors of lights, a metallic surface that also generated it's own cloud/mist - at the very first, I thought I was looking at an oncoming storm.

In the dream, I met the supposed ETs, and they were NOT the grays. They were androgynous and extremely attractive humanoids, with seemingly no other intention but to inform me of the several names for their kind, which I unfortunately have forgotten now. They gave me five names of which we humans might call them, and the last is the only one I remember - "The Nine Angels of God" - but I should stress that this last label for them was given to me as a sort of after-thought, "We may also be called The Nine Angels of God". Whatever the first name was that they gave me was likely the most accurate. I wish I could remember it.

It was an interesting dream, and I don't think much of it other than I had an interesting night-dream-experience, though it may be fun sometimes to ponder if I actually met inter-dimensional beings. The dream was so vivid, and so real.

Anyway, I hope for peace and safety for all of us. We're in Taos, NM and just waiting for the other shoe (shoes?) to drop.

Be well. Namaste.
edit on 17-1-2011 by lunarcrystal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Awesome post
I agree with all fifteen points even the one about having an urge to learn a new languange!, I've started (trying to), learn Japanese, what's all that about lol
edit on 17-1-2011 by redzi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2011 by redzi0n because: grammar

From my own personal perspective, one can learn so much when they start learnign a new language, not just to be able to speak with others but to actually understand a different culture and history, all of this is part of something much greater than us its about growing and understanding as a hu-man collectiveness.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by franspeakfree

Fran, your thread suggests over and over that there is only one ET race with one agenda interacting w. humanity/govts. Have you even bothered to read any other books besides "The Day After Roswell"?

"Day after roswell" great book, I have heard that they all die in the end.

Whilst it may seem that I talking about one race I am not. I purposely wrote ebe and ET in my opening thread. ET can be counted as a collectiveness (of different races) I am fully aware of the 'alleged' pecking order within certain ET. Everyone gets side tracked on here with 'Grays' and the poor old 'reptillians' just get a scoffing, By my understanding there are over 600 different types of ET that we know of.

For those who are thinking how can that be possible, try readng my thread 'do you know what I did yesterday. -www.abovetopsecret.com... - its a simple analogy of how the system works.

edit on 18-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcrystal
Greetings, Everyone! I don't post much, but I thought I'd leave my thoughts on this one.

I simply wanted to take the time to say that I generally agree with the overall post.

Thank you for spending time writing in this thread, in order to get a greater understanding of where my writing comes from please look at my threads you may find one or two interesting.

On the other stuff in the post, I agree that there is definitely a spiritual awaking occurring to those of us who are probably already a little awake to begin with.

Yes, I have been pondering this since writing this thread and I should have been clearer, I am not saying that everyone will awake and see the life outside of the box straight away. It appears those that are aware of the sensitivity around the world is able to see more of the puzzle now. This is both exciting and frightening and IMHO should be treated with the utmost scrutiny.

I, personally, have experienced increased lucid dreams, as well as my sister - we consider ourselves "sensitives" rather than "psychic". One of those dreams, one of the most intense ones I've ever had, included being in a tall building, with a gigantic glass wall, and seeing VERY CLEARLY an alien craft, saucer shaped flying on it's side. I got a very good look at this craft in this lucid dream, as it came closer, and I could see all the little LED type lights along its surface, different colors of lights, a metallic surface that also generated it's own cloud/mist - at the very first, I thought I was looking at an oncoming storm.

because you have 'experienced' you will understand what I have written, unfortunately it takes an experience like yours to actually change the goalposts and help the individual look a little deeper in to the rabbit hole.

In the dream, I met the supposed ETs, and they were NOT the grays. They were androgynous and extremely attractive humanoids, with seemingly no other intention but to inform me of the several names for their kind, which I unfortunately have forgotten now. They gave me five names of which we humans might call them, and the last is the only one I remember - "The Nine Angels of God" - but I should stress that this last label for them was given to me as a sort of after-thought, "We may also be called The Nine Angels of God". Whatever the first name was that they gave me was likely the most accurate. I wish I could remember it.

If you meditate and the same 'dream experience' comes up, then you will now that there is a connection there. If its a case of you trying to consciously materialise/visualise the experience, you will notice that your conscious mind can start off projecting the images but it will not be able to hold them for long, and sooner or later your thoughts will wander. This is a clear sure fire way of knowing if you are in control or 'something else' is.

It was an interesting dream, and I don't think much of it other than I had an interesting night-dream-experience, though it may be fun sometimes to ponder if I actually met inter-dimensional beings. The dream was so vivid, and so real.

Depends if it happens again, if it does just ride the wave and see where it takes you, if you try swimming against the tide you will eventually drown.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Did'nt follow the thread to closely.Though i'm not realy into ufo',alliens and disclosure,i read what i come across.
Thought i'd share this. www.americanchronicle.com...
If a phsycologyst tells u to believe,most people will?

edit on 18-1-2011 by Arcfyre because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcfyre

What exactly do you mean by this statement? are you saying that the physcologist is trying to get people to believe change is coming? if so isn't that really condradicting the outward negative impression from sceptical minded individuals of this thread?

I mean to say if a psychologist is writing a blog on 'change and disclosure' does that not go part in what I am saying by posting this thread? no matter how hard people try to deny that they are part of a global consciousness and want to remain individual, we are in this together, which is why we will all feel it in time.
edit on 19-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

The psychologist is talking of the belief in the possibility that extraterrestrial life forms may exist-
" ...the idea that extraterrestrials might visit the Earth isn't so alarming....If physics makes time travel and the idea of an infinite number of universes seem possible, it's not too much of a stretch for us to believe there's intelligent life forms in the universe.

If the US government has proof that we aren't alone in the universe, I hope they will share that information with the public."

Which is fine.

However, you mustn't link that thought process to the delusional ideas that some are expressing in this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
However, you mustn't link that thought process to the delusional ideas that some are expressing in this thread.

Are you saying that people who agree with what I am saying are all delusional just because they don't fit in to your way of belief, could it be yourself that is delusional and that you do not realise it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
when hitler lost ww2, he called up the ets and told them that they back stabbed him, in response the ets said this:

"we didn't mean to hurt you human but we realised the endless possibilities of having our headquarters in the USA, afterall germany will always be threatened by invasions."

so hitler told them to "get ****ed" and ordered his scientists to resume their nuclear research. he planned to nuke america and force the ets to come back to him. of course by then it was too late and hitler lost the war.

since then the ets have been establishing their empire in america, the cold war was an excuse for america and the rest of the world to build more and more weapons.

the true reason for building the weapons was and still is the preparation to counter the other aliens that are coming to earth in the future.

the grays are using earth as a base to fight their enemies...

Stop playing Castle Wolfenstien and come back to reality,

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2011 by Arcfyre because: Tripple post

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
To Frankspeakfree & Tortion:
The last remark was a bit of sarcasm,as i dislike psycologists with a passion.It's just that we are bombarded with scientists,psycologists,movies,kiddie programs...ect,condisioning earthlings to expect and accsept that we will be visited soon.Wheter they are among us or still to come,i do not know.
Sorry if the post conveyed my message wrong.It might be,as i'm Afrikaans and my second language is English.
Namaste

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2011 by Arcfyre because: Tripple post

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

To Frankspeakfree & Tortion:
The last remark was a bit of sarcasm,as i dislike psycologists with a passion.It's just that we are bombarded with scientists,psycologists,movies,kiddie programs...ect,condisioning earthlings to expect and accsept that we will be visited soon.Wheter they are among us or still to come,i do not know.
Sorry if the post conveyed my message wrong.It might be,as i'm Afrikaans and my second language is English.
Namaste

One does not have to look far to see that a change is coming, it is whether or not people want to see that change? for example what is the best way to get a message across to the majority of people, the answer is the interent and media, i.e news,film,radio,tv.

Take a look at the upcoming new release films for 2011 and you will see a sure fire theme, take a look at what the Royal Soceity are saying now on the subject once deemed ridiculous. Everything is changing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
...could it be yourself that is delusional and that you do not realise it?

Perhaps.

I'll give you the opportunity to convince me.

You can start by being more specific about this claim you make:

...there are over 600 different types of ET that we know of.

A simple list of species names, planet of origin and passport-type photos will do for starters...

And to think that Clifford Stone thought there were only 57 varieties! I guess he'd been eating too many Heinz beans!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

Seriously if that's the case, why cover it up? If they control it all, why not just enslave us outright, they would need superior technology just to get here, so why bother trying to hide?

I'll take that argument.

Two words: Free Will

Regardless of how advanced their technology is it would be virtually impossible to control or enslave an intelligent species of billions that all possessed free will.

If they did try to do so via superior technology and force the operation might succeed but the patient (Planet Earth) would probably die or be mortally wounded for ages in the process.

They simply could not establish absolute control fast enough to prevent it.

This is a finesse game, regardless of the motives....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter
I'll take that argument.

Two words: Free Will

Regardless of how advanced their technology is it would be virtually impossible to control or enslave an intelligent species of billions that all possessed free will.

Wake up man! your already enslaved by the system, you just don't know it.

DEBT is the chain around peoples necks and you don't need to look far to see who we are enslaved by? to say otherwise is denying your own intelligence.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Perhaps.

I'll give you the opportunity to convince me.

That is the problem right there I am not a prophet I am not trying to convince anyone, I am not trying to change peoples mindset, the change will do it for them.

The spiritual awakening that is happening worldwide will allow others to see that they are not delusional. All I have is compassion towards those lost souls. Nothing less nothing more.

You can start by being more specific about this claim you make:

...there are over 600 different types of ET that we know of.

A simple list of species names, planet of origin and passport-type photos will do for starters...

I do not have their name/planet of origin and passport-type photos, I am not a prophet or a seer,just a regular person living on this planet.

And to think that Clifford Stone thought there were only 57 varieties! I guess he'd been eating too many Heinz beans!

I have heard that Heinz beans contain alot of salt and sugar is this why you are talking about Clifford Stone this way?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I have heard that Heinz beans contain alot of salt and sugar is this why you are talking about Clifford Stone this way?

Look what is written on the bottom of the can

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join