It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Knowledge, Carlito Conspiracy & ATS Metaphysics Resource Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi there people!

Its been a while since I have posted a thread on ATS, I am quite busy at the moment and researching several things at once.

I just wanted to share with you two projects I am working on in the mean time.

Carlito Conspiracy:

I like ATS but I get frustrated with how forums work. Good quality material can get easily buried and swamped, and I have found that if you don't post all the information relevant in the Opening Post but say, 5 pages in, it dosn't get the exposure it deserves.

So I have made my own Wiki Page, and I hoped to build it up over time but it just seems like a burden doing it on your own, plus no-one visits it anyway! I would love it if some of the members here got involved and spread the word a little, we need never loose that vital peice of information again! I propose linking material to ATS so new members can benefit and proven members can contribute.

Forbidden Knowledge:

This is my first ever blog, I know behind the times! I have ideas for around 30 blog posts at the minute and I am going to concentrate on developing this quite a lot. From what I hear, blogging is a very popular thing but again I am not getting any views! If there are any compassionate bloggers out ther could you maybe subscribe and give me some feedback? There is going to be a lot of resources posted there, so watch out for it.

Metaphysics Resource Thread:

This is linked in my signature and can be seen as the first attempt at developing all three of these. I love to find out new things and I want us all to so the same and share it, but again, it didn't get that much contributions so my motivaton kind of faded away.

Mods, I understnad that we can't advertise here, but I think just because it is a member who has created the reources it shouldn't mean that they can't share those links with the community, so hope this thread dosn't infringe on anything.

This thread could be used as a discussion board for all three locations so we can keep them all free of clutter and full of content!

Spread the word and reap the rewards, if you look on the metaphysics thread I have a stack of Ebooks to share with those interested, just send me a message. Thanks for reading, hopefully you will getr creative with me!

Forbidden Knowledge

Carlito Conspiracy

Metaphysics Resource Thread

Carlitomoore

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

eye opening to say the least...well thought out research...strong mind/strong will...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

Thanks for replying! I think it is safe to say you are the first to view it! I will try and mix it up a bit but at the same time post some video or link so that whoever is readint it can take it further if they wish.

If you have got any comments or requests please let me know. I will be updating it quite a lot over the next few weeks, I am feeling in the right frame of mind to get everything down.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have been busy this weekend updating my blog and setting up associating accounts on Twitter and Google Buzz etc.

The blog is looking a little more colorful and user friendly, and there is new content being added all the time. My biggedt referral seems to be this thread, which is strange because no one has commented!

If you visit any of the sites & threads, be sure to let me know what you think and what else you would like to see. I am wanting to put as much traffic into ATS as I am taking out, and if ever a topic gets much interest I am going to a write a more in depth thread here if I have not already done so.

As I said, any topics you like lets discuss it here and share resources, we have a lot to learn fro mone and another.

Take Care,

Carlitomoore

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
checked it out, keep updating it it looks good, interesting to! maybe ill help with the wiki

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

top topics

join