It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meaning of letters P F S W K

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niecedenise
This has been extremely helpful, though slightly confusing. I think I prefer kangaroos to karma

I just registered couple of days ago and was wondering about the same thing. Now I know.

And yeah, I think I prefer kangaroos too!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaFloatingFruit

Just bringing this post back to the attention of some who may not remember what they mean or new members who haven't yet learned.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you for the explanation. It was very helpful and easily understood the way you have laid it out.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hah...another thanks here too. That was doing my head in trying to make some semblance of sense out of W & K. All cool now ...though with my w & k so low it matches my ATS self esteem atm

edit on 21/9/2012 by blueflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord only has a Karma rating right now of 15, so if your higher than 15 consider yourself going pretty good

I was surprised to see I have a Watts rating of 40 - a lot higher than I would have thought now that I see what it is. Kinda makes me wanna be on my best behavior. I'll have to think about that.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. I, too have wondered what these letters mean, AND what "second line" meant. I've lurked for a long time and whenever i try to sit down and figure it out in the past, i get sidetracked or run out of time with all the information on this website.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hm.. not sure what this means.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, what does it mean to recieve a Flag? does it mean you did something wrong? if so is there a maximum ammount of flags you can recieve before you get the boot?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So glad i found this thread! Now I'm not so clueless!
I, too, am curious as to how the flags work. That's the one i really don't quite understand.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by machinist2013

I ended up finding the faq thread, which had a section on flags.
[url= www.abovetopsecret.com...]
I'm in the process of trying to figure out how posting a link works, though. I'll know shortly if this particular attempt was successful.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the explanations, i was wondering what the letters meant, i kind of figured the F was Flagged but was worrying it was in the Bad way

<< 1   >>

join