It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Warns That If You Wear Scanner Resistant Clothing, They'll Have To Grope You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

TSA Warns That If You Wear Scanner Resistant Clothing, They'll Have To Grope You

www.te chdirt.com

it appears the TSA is warning anyone who might think of wearing scanner resistant clothing. Consumerist points us to a blog post from the TSA, in which they warn anyone who plans to wear such clothing that might "conceal sensitive areas," that it will only mean that you're more likely to get groped.

So basically, passengers should be aware that the use of these types of products will likely result in a pat-down. Some might think this is TSA's way of getting back at clever passengers. That's not the case at all. It's just security.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Translation: Either you let us view your genitals directly, or we will molest them directly. And your dissent and exersizing of constitutional rights will only cause you to become TARGETED for our legalized sexual violations, peon.

And the theatric, Barnum & Bailey Circus side show known as the TSA continues on, unabated.

Submit peasants!

One could argue, "well, at least they are WARNING you, ahead of time...". But the key word IS warning. Don't protest, don't speak out.

Either submit to our degradations of you, or simply find another way to travel. We own you if you choose to travel above ground level.

www.te chdirt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Translation: Either you let us view your genitals directly, or we will molest them directly. And your dissent and exersizing of constitutional rights will only cause you to become TARGETED for our legalized sexual violations, peon.

Not true at all. When you buy a ticket you agree to their terms and conditions, you pretty much waive your rights.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

When you buy a ticket you enter in an agreement with the airlline.

TSA is it's own entity entirely seperate from the airlines.

Just because the TSA has some rules. Doesn't mean they are constitutional.

I'm surprised no one has gone to the supreme court vs the TSA.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Kayzar

Just because the TSA has some rules. Doesn't mean they are constitutional.

No, but when you buy your ticket to fly you are agreeing to the searches. The TSA is not approaching you for searches nobody is making you fly.
Just like on ATS there are TONS of things you can't say or talk about and our freedom of speech is not being violated.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar
Not true at all. When you buy a ticket you agree to their terms and conditions, you pretty much waive your rights.

When you buy an airline ticket with terms and conditions, chances are that your rights had been stolen from you, for capitalism in its truest form no longer exists, are a monopoly dictated by a facist corporatist state.

This law is no more than another infringement upon the rights of an individual, which reminds hideously of the Saxon sexually depraved laws of kings and lords having the rights to screw with serfs' virgin brides upon her first night of marriage.

The person who presumes such laws will stop terrorism is just a sexual pervert, and demand of fellow citizens who are forced to work for TSA out of poverty circumstances, be like him/her. I wonder why such nutjobs are not sacked for thinking such insane ideas as solutions, more so when TSA is funded by the sweat and toil of taxpayers???!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

When you buy an airline ticket with terms and conditions, chances are that your rights had been stolen from you, for capitalism in its truest form no longer exists, are a monopoly dictated by a facist corporatist state.

I dont buy airline tickets because i don't agree with it. Im not one of these idiots who agree with the security and then decide to compain when it is my turn.

The person who presumes such laws will stop terrorism is just a sexual pervert, and demand of fellow citizens who are forced to work for TSA out of poverty circumstances, be like him/her. I wonder why such nutjobs are not sacked for thinking such insane ideas as solutions, more so when TSA is funded by the sweat and toil of taxpayers???!!!!

Just wondering, what do you do for a living?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar

Just wondering, what do you do for a living?

I can see a misunderstanding due to my poor expression in volcabulary. What I meant on 'the person who presumes such laws will stop terrorism.." is actually directed to the Heads of TSA and not to you or any of my fellow discussion mates here. In anycase in reply to your question, what I slog for daily has nothing to do with the thread and for sure, I aint from the sexually depraved TSA! :-P

Cheers.
edit on 14-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

You're right. Since one of your parents is dying out in California and you live aaaallll the way on the East Coast, you'd like to get to see the parent as quickly as possible, make sure you get a few words in. So driving is out of the question, and the only mode of travel left is flying. The logical answer: you purchase a ticket to take the airbus.

Now bend over and let the TSA give you a proper public rectal examination and cavity search to make certain you aren't hiding a crafty little explosive up there like some drug mule. After all, your rights have been waived once you purchased that ticket. Too bad so sad.

Anybody who supports these TSA measures is nothing short of an idiot without any saving grace from the stupidity they support.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

I did not say that i agree with it in fact i said that i don't fly because of it. However i also said that im not the idiot that gets in line for it just to complain about it, im not going to pay for something i don't support. This is america we have a lot of rights but flying in a plane and driving a car are not "rights".

top topics

join