It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a chump?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

If somehow they would join forces, we would have no problems. I don't think that's an impossibility, they are cut from similar cloth. Did anyone catch George Wills' negative appraisal of Trump's candidacy? He absolutely scares the beltway, and it's so refreshing! Trump inspires loyalty, is in his heart an american, and hates what's being done to his country. Trump/Paul would be fantastic.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Agree it could be Trump No Gump and Paul to help fill the electoral hall.
But I think Trump would opt for a surprise should he have the choice which he might not.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I would not vote for Trump,He is no conservative(The stuff I've heard from Him in the past is mostly liberal)! I think He's another Ross Perot who's hoping to split the Republican vote

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TennesseeFan

That's ridiculous, he won't do something that would ensure Barry's re-election. I think he's going to try to get the rep. nomination, so this should be a most entertaining election campaign. Can you ever remember a candidate that say's " take the oil" ? I love it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
Trump has what America needs right now. The mind of a business man and not a war monger.

The man has gone bankrupt more than once and has recently said he would take Iraq's oil which would necessitate a non-defensive resource war. Sounds to me like he has terrible business sense and is just as much a warmonger, if not moreso, than previous U.S. Presidents. Couple that with his racist conspiracy theory mongering and he's the perfect Republican candidate.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

First there was the TeaBaggers that arent rascists... now we have TrumpBaggers...what next?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join