It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Read The sig
Nuff Said
|
|
|
V

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Do you believe you're fighting for something? Ehh...yeah
For more that your survival?Yes
Can you tell me what it is? No..cuz i hate you, you damn Agent!!
Do you even know?Nope....im hight....you wanna get high??
Is it freedom?Sure...why not
Or truth? Yuuuuuup
Perhaps peace?That for me to know...and me too forget......
Yes? No
No? Yes
Could it be for love?Im souless...no love in me
Illusions, Mr. Anderson,My Names Zach..for gods sake..get it right vagaries of perception.
The temporary abstracts of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson?THAT AINT MY NAME YOU GOD FORSAKEN PIECE OF CRAP!! Why?Cuz your a dickhead...adn i hate you Why do you persist?Refer to last answer

Boredom set in.....

Do you believe you're fighting for something? Ehh...yeah
For more that your survival?Yes
Can you tell me what it is? No..cuz i hate you, you damn Agent!!
Do you even know?Nope....im hight....you wanna get high??
Is it freedom?Sure...why not
Or truth? Yuuuuuup
Perhaps peace?That for me to know...and me too forget......
Yes? No
No? Yes
Could it be for love?Im souless...no love in me
Illusions, Mr. Anderson,My Names Zach..for gods sake..get it right vagaries of perception.
The temporary abstracts of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson?THAT AINT MY NAME YOU GOD FORSAKEN PIECE OF CRAP!! Why?Cuz your a dickhead...adn i hate you Why do you persist?Refer to last answer

Oops...deja vu

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Fighting for numero uno, and numero uno alone. I'm honest... sometimes.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Why do I persist ?

Because I'm alive and believe that there has to be something better than this.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Can some1 kindly enlighten me to the whole point of this thread??
i feel like trashing it cos it makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What are we striving for I gather is the question. As in, why can't we just live instead of always fighting for some cause..

My answer though, is that we are fighting for everything. We are striving to be everything, which is more like the mediation. So in a way we are fighting for peace, peace of mind and peace from these polarities. Why can't we just be everything instead of dividing ourselves?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Cheers Jamuhn but this seems like a rant to me so i'll mave to rant forum

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Damn.

The correct answer was...

Because I choose to.

At least that's what neo says....

Lol at DLM....

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, that's one of those age old questions that nobody can really answer. It's kind of like "What was..before the beginning? We have all that black space...what was there before the stars? And before that? Nothing? How could there be nothing there would still be blackness. Something can't just ALWAYS have been there ahhhhh"

It sounds bad, but sometimes when my life is going really rough I say things like that. Just like "Why...are we here?". When things just seem so horrible...it seems like there really is no reason to be alive, no meaning or purpose. So, why are we alive? My answer is this (And I know it was also said on Raymond): God (or if you don't believe in God...edit it to your liking) made us smart enough to know that there is an answer, but not smart enough to figure it out.

new topics

top topics

join