It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your sightings? ATS UFO Report Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

I'm so glad you found it interesting, was my pleasure to contribute to your thread.

In terms of what you felt - what else do you recall about the experience?
I'm guessing, but I think I would understand if you were feeling, shall we say, 'disoriented'?
That was my take on the whole of it - but was it just a dream? I can't say for certain.

Wag

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

Simply put, it's more important to see it with my own eyes than waste time trying to find a camera

Exactly , there was no way that I could have taken my eyes off of that thing , even if I had wanted to . The thing was just friggin awesome . You don't turn away from something like that , just to try to find a camera . Taking a photo was the farthest thing from my mind at the time .

Now though , I do wish that someone had gotten pictures . Heck , I couldn't even move at the time though .

And yes , there were some rude responses in that thread that I posted about it .

As for the rings , they never engaged until the craft began to move , which causes me to think that they were somehow associated with the acceleration process . I don't think I mentioned it in my thread , but once the rings began to rotate off of each other , then the whole assembly of rings also moved in a clockwise direction around the circumference of the outside ring . It was absolutely hypnotic .

So , thanks for taking the time to read my account of it . I keep hoping someone will come along who also saw it and maybe provide more details or even a photo , but I may be hoping for too much .

Take care .
edit on 17-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Yeah, pictures would have been nice, but it's difficult to get an exposure at night unless you've got an dSLR and a tripod.
It was my pleasure reading your story, it's really interesting how the rings engaged only when it started moving, and also the internal combustion thing. Very cool and awesome. Good luck in your search for some other friends who saw it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

norki with telescope and 4d/5d/6d electrostatic renormaliser picture at photobucket
NOrki and telescope with renormaliser

edit on 18-1-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That looks awesome!
How does it work exactly? I'm not at all familiar with 4d photography but I'm extremely interested. Can you observe things like magnetic fields through it, or electricity or people's auras?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
haven't had any sightings or contact with ETs yet.....if i ever do i hope i get involed with the benevolent ones though...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
haven't had any sightings or contact with ETs yet.....if i ever do i hope i get involed with the benevolent ones though...

I sure agree with you there! Many a time I've hoped to meet those related to the Atlanteans (if they indeed were around and came from elsewhere, which I personally believe). I feel they would be quite benevolent in communication. Mostly it would be really nice to play some songs together and talk about the history of our planet, the forgotten history, that is.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi folks, I would like to add my own tale to the pot:

This is my story from the early Spring of 2006. Covina, CA. About 09:30 a.m.
I am driving home from a doctor's appointment. I am driving through the old part of town on a narrowish (one lane either way) street. There is a park on the left and old, low one-story medical offices that stretch along for a block. The speed limit is 30 miles an hour in this part of the city. Not much traffic. Everyone is at work by now.
As I am driving I see something that needs my attention ( I am a constant sky watcher ) out of the upper left corner of my peripheral vision. I look into the sky and see what I am sure that I will discover to be a mylar balloon, low in the sky. I am staring at the thing and can't quite resolve it in the morning sunlight and I realize I am going like 10 miles an hour (don't try that in CA if you don't have thick skin) and there are cars behind me. So I pull to the right and just park it and look. Here is what I saw:
A shiny orb in the sky about the size of half of my pinky nail at arms length. Silvery. Mind you now that I am looking above the buildings out across the San Gabriel Valley, and I can see all the way across to where the foothills and mountains touch the sky.
So I am looking at the silvery orb and trying to decide whether or not it is a balloon when way out near the foothills I see a flash. I look and it appears that it is another one. I look to the first one, it flashes silver and just disappears from its position to join the second one. I mean it looked like it just flashed then teleported beside it. At least that is how it appeared to my eye. The second one seemed to appear to the North and the first seemed to go and join it. As I am trying to resolve this with my eyes (it is all happening very quickly) I realize that two more; one that seemed to have always been there a little West and over the park and another that seemed to come in from the East and then quickly join those in the North. When I looked back to the one over the park to the West it was gone. Presumably it had gone to join the others in the North. I don't know.
So I kind of come to and realize that two other cars had pulled over behind me. I don't know if they saw it when I saw it or if they pulled over to see what I was looking at. Then we all just sort of drove away in a memorably robotic fashion.
There you have. I hate to say it but I have a couple more.....

I would like to include a photo if I am able that I found on UFO casebook. Although the orbs in this photo are closer to the photographer and there are a lot more of them this is the closest thing in a photograph that I could find that approximates what I saw. You can see them there in the upper left.
Thanks very much.
J.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Frater210 because: photo struggle

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hey, Norki. You may know this already but you are not alone in surmising that the Moon may be something like a deathstar. Here is a link to some of the little information that you can find on this subject.
And before anyone scoffs at this without looking very closely I would like to offer that this was believed to be true by some of the biggest guns in Western esoteric thought. Rudolph Steiner for instance. And I believe that it was Georges Gurdjieff who suggested that we are merely 'Food for the Moon'
fakeapoc.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This isn't my story, but rather my mother's story.

Around 30 years ago (several years before I was born, and I am 23):

My mother, now deceased aunt and deceased father, and older adopted sister were awoken at around 3 AM by what sounded like an old, junky truck driving up the driveway. They stepped outside, and saw something different. Hovering over the neighbor's treetops (around 60-80 feet) was a saucer-shaped object with four square-shaped lights on the bottom of the object. My mother stayed outside for about 5-10 seconds, and the object flew off to the east (it came in from the west, she said - based on the noise).

She lived near Fort Campbell, KY at the time (Russellville, KY) and even called the radio station to see if any military exercises had been planned. They had not. My father, who was an ex-Green Beret - had no idea what it was.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ffman

Wow. It is the details such as 'what sounded like an old, junky truck' that makes these stories so special. It immediately reminds me of a detail added by a witness that was shown on the UFO hunters' Trace cases' episode. The one where the farmer goes out to run his tractor and discovers three or four metal discs hovering close to the ground. The detail that he adds that bakes my noodle is where he describes the discs as being dented, dirty and beat up. Can't make that stuff up in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey this is my first post so cut me some slack

The last day of August 2010 me and three other friends were having a 'poker night', anywho things got a little low later on and 3 of us decided to go for a midnight walk out of boredom (the other stayed behind). We walked a country path local to our area at the foot of a big hill that we call the Nab. The path leads over a ford with a footbridge from which you can clearly look out to the countryside (i can give more specific demographic locations if need be). We decided to stop on this bridge for a while and then head back. As we did staring out towards the hill a dim object on the left of us in the sky rose up in the distance, we disregarded it as a lantern - as it looked exactly like one and people seem to launch those things all the time. I personally was fascinated with the object and continued watching it rise (slowly). The other two were not paying attention and the object seemed to rise, dither and fade out...however this is where i was extremely surprised.

The object changed course, going from a wavering pattern that rose (as if it was coming from the horizon to a closer perspective) and it started to travel towards the hill in a straight motion. I tried to get their attention and they weren't interested, at this point the object in question had become bright (but not growing in any size) just a solid light, which i can only describe as looking like a dim star (but obviously bigger). When this happened they started to notice and we watched this object...

It came right across the hill (which is the area of Anglezarke/Rivington, Chorley, UK) the direction it was moving across the hill is south, which means it rose from southeast our position. It came to more or less central of the nab, it looked as though it was over or just behind on the other side. Then it started to alter its course again - in our direction (slightly to the right of us, which would be northwest, it wasn't heading directly for us). At this point we were jaw-dropped and trying to record it on our phones and what not but couldn't get a video which included a visible image of the object due to lighting and low quality cameras.

As the object moved in our direction it became apparent to me that it was about the same height as a low-flying aircraft and so this was one of our first debunks, a low air craft with a spotlight, sounds simple enough right? Nope! no noise, no flashing lights on wing tips or anything to indicate a civilian craft! So back to the event...it was moving towards us and the light, to our surprise, split into two! Equal size, shape brightness, we were dumbstruck. It carried on its coarse and was at an angle to us where if it was a plane we would be able to see the shape (exempt the darkness). These lights were in tandem, side-by-side and seemed to be about a wingspan apart from where we were standing.

We began to think perhaps this was a covert military craft and what we could see were the afterburners, but this wouldn't explain why it rose and split into two - i.e. we could see the lights front and back! The object altered coarse one more time flying off into the distance of the west over towards Bolton. As we watched it fly off into the distance...and get this...to add icing to the cake it seemed as though some material/another object left the object in question. This was quick and happened in mere milliseconds. At first i didn't say anything and then we were like..."did you see that?" which confirmed we were all paying CLOSE attention (lol). When the material fell it looked like a very faint falling star (dimmer than the object) and appeared to drop directly vertical from the object.

And there you have it, this is the first time anyone else apart from the guy who was back at the house and my dad has been told this in such detail. Like i say its my first post and im sorry it is lengthy but i wanted to include all details as i remember them, im open to questions and im still in close contact with my friends who were present. This has just been niggling my head ever since and finally i want some ATS answers!

I have had an account since '08 and have sat here without one since about mid '07 so, thanks for your time people, i hope you ponder this one good

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I love your telescope. If the world is still here next year, we may build a dobson one. I want my older boys to participate in such ventures.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My family growing up, has had some, and then my family since 08, with my children have had numerous sitings, some really low, with contact, missing time and experiences. Including surveillance, choppers responding to the craft which we had seen a lot and I was in contact with. And when chatted online with someone who had the same in house check up I had had that day with his contacts, we had scout planes fly out and montitor the back area, in pairs, for some time, two evenings in a row, with a black triangle, tr3b join them the second one. We had noted it had really unusual multicolored lights, and my son thought the neighbors were acting strange when he noticed an evergreen was suddenly decorated with lights in the middle of the night while he was up playing games, then he realized, as it was close to spring by that time, that was not likely, so he went to the door, and it was hovering and monitoring close to us, it had gone very low directly over our town house roof, and the town houses we lived in at the tme, were right on the edge of town, when it had first appeared with the scout planes. So everything is monitored. I never quite trust these kind of threads either. I would rather black ops came and talked to me than hid behind the scenes. The coffee's always on.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Mine was a fireball which looked like a small sun, no containment like glass holding it in. pure energy ??
It had a body that glowed, translucent looking but we could see it had form. We could only see the body with binoculars.

It came perallel to us, hovered. Shot up very fast. Travelled across the skies then the fire like ball went out and we could see just the translucent type body. It started falling, changing shape, morphing to a long tear drop shape and man this twisted my reality to this day. And as it was falling it was and spinning changing shape we could see this happening with my binoculars. It then swooped at us like a car coming to run us over and we didnt need the bino's for this. I was just stuck watching this translucent body coming at us. untill we couldnt see it anymore because it just dropped out of sight from behind a mobilhome.

When it was falling, it was falling very fast !!

My avatar is what we saw.

edit on 21-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

top topics

<< 1   >>

join