It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ea or ENKI his son Marduk & Tiamat -----ANNUNAKI!----- Do you think these are real stories?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Saigon1914

I wish I could as well it would be a great knowledge upgrade to know how, we were modified and by who and where they came from.
Thanks for the input

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Thank you Harte I will check out the links!

edit on 1/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by planescaper21

Thank you for your knowledge and input. I found it interesting how you related horns to transmitters/ recievers. I always viewd them as weights to hold certain energies within certain realms as to keep them grounded. Again thanks for your nput on the religions in your region. I just done see how there isnt today a large book or electronic book that translates into any language all text from religions everywhere. I think that would help alert many who are in dark about these religions find light.

Peace and be well

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by planescaper21

I just done see how there isnt today a large book or electronic book that translates into any language all text from religions everywhere. I think that would help alert many who are in dark about these religions find light.

Are you sure? Would a magic scripture that fits every mind make people come together i harmony? Or doesnt it depend on the mind of each and every one of us? The tower of Babel is a great example I think, of times when people are too concerned of making a name for them"selves"

Peace

<< 3  4  5   >>

join