It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ea or ENKI his son Marduk & Tiamat -----ANNUNAKI!----- Do you think these are real stories?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This link is just for entertainment, but beware, I once posted a vid response to challenge one of 'Desteni productions'' videos. That very evening, I was paid a visit. It wasn't very pleasant but never be scared.

She has 'the eyes' - Slit puplis that change colour.

Peace

edit on 14-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In the oldest writings, Anu (Heavenly Father) defeats Tiamat.

Its a cosmic myth of order versus chaos.

If I was going to pick some ancient clay tablets as a source for a sci fi or fanatsy novel, I would go with the Ebla Tablets.

They are 700 years older than the Enuma Elish. 20,000 tablets have so far been discovered from the site in Tell Mardikh, Syria. It is the oldest known library on earth.

The Canaanite god, El, is mentioned as the supreme god in the tablets. The tablets actually mix the Elohim, Sons of El and the Annunaki, Sons of Anu, into one pantheon. Enki and Hadad both appear.

The god El, like Anu, is the Heavenly Father of the gods. The Scholars who first discovered the tablets noticed use of the world El and Yah as being interchangable. This caused uproar in the archaeology community who disputes the idea that El was the same as the Hebrew Yah. Ancient Hebrews on the other hand did recognize El as Yah and Yah as El.

The bad thing about the Ebla Library is the lack of easy access. Like the Dead Sea Scrolls, it ruffled some feathers of scholars around the world and they don't seem to be to keen in letting the public peruse the entire library.

edit on 14/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Annee
I just want to clarify Benevolent Race. I'm not so naive to believe that there is no motive in monitoring humans and earth.

I see, but maybe its for the better of human development to prevent the destruction of this herd by the herd.

I do actually believe there is an evolvement involved. Just didn't want to go there yet.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Despite what the educated elite have to say about this 'Mythology', I am a supporter of the history as written by the early Sumerians. I base this on my old mentor's work translating the Sumerian tablets for the British Museum back in the 1970's.. and who argued extensively with Sitchin about his "additions" as she called them.

Tiamat was a watery world.. the Watery Mother. Marduk is a god-name from a later period which was given to Nibiru... both names are interchangeable. They did not Collide as many seem to think, but rather as they were approaching each other their gravity caused surface material to be ripped off one another that was accreted (sp?) in the space between them so that smaller planets were formed from the destructive forces at play.

How I read it is that Tiamat was wrought asunder, broken up into chunks, one of which became Earth.. hence Earth having water and the seeds of life on it from its beginning.

I also find that god-names changed over time so it depends on what you read as to who or what the gods are. To me it's like the native Americans who's names change depending on things they did, etc. So too for these "god-like" beings. Example: Nin-Hursag is also Ninurta, who is also Isis from later times, etc.

The physical visitors as recorded in the history are very human-like, which would make sense seeing as we were manufactured in their "image" via a prolonged genetic experiment phase to create a worker.. this resulted in Homo Sapien Sapien. Although there were many hundreds of failed and euthenased experiments.. which is where it gets very interesting....

in this history the failed experiments were killed, cut up and sealed in pitch inside massive sarcophagai in the desert.. the size of these sarcophagai is given in the texts too. Now this is where it gets interesting, but.. I have no proof for you the reader other than what I am about to say.

Three times in the past 130 years such sarcophagai has been found in the desert. Because we didn't have the technology to protect the finds inside them, all evidence from two was lost, apart from the sarcophagai themselves. But, in the 1970's a third one was fond and we had advanced sufficiently to clean the finds and remove them to the British Museum for reassembly.

I have read the official musuem report requested by my old mentor.. she was involved in many aspects of the work so she had the ability to request such things. It is a short report but it has one line that says everything as far as I am concerned.. "These are creatures from our mythologies and worst nightmares"

Now look at the impressed line drawings on some tablets and you will note these failed experiments.. things like Centaur, Griffin, and many other things not in existence today.

In the past when I have shared this information I have been harrased for links, even been asked by elitists to show where in some university online records this information can be found.. and been asked for my mentor's name.. only to have them do a character assasination o her because of her retirement hobby of UFO and paranormal research. Hence I will not hand it out until she has passed on.. she is in her 80's now and is being ravaged by Cancer.

My hope is that she passes her hand written records and work on to me for posterity, so that it may be shared openly with the public who really do need to understand this History.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Enil = Good - Enki = Evil

Enil= True God

Enki = Usurper

Lilth=Adam's first wife

Marduk = Cain , progenerator of Dan , today's Danmark .

Many seem to think Enki was the bad one. Actually - I think that is backwards.

It is Enki who escaped to the Pleiades - - - and took some of his "creatures" with him. He had become very empathetic and protective of them. It is Enki who gave them Free Will and encouraged them to think for themselves and have knowledge (sound familiar?)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

There's * definitely* not an authentic channeling; granted I've seen few that might qualify, but this one takes the cake for the most ridiculous.

The constant eye movement to off-camera, hesitant pauses. Looks like a pretty bad teleprompt-ing/queue-carding compounded by someone not familiar with the material they're presenting (Speech 101).

I'd like to hear more about your unfriendly visit, sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Enil = Good - Enki = Evil

Enil= True God

Enki = Usurper

Lilth=Adam's first wife

Marduk = Cain , progenerator of Dan , today's Danmark .

Christianity would view it that way for sure, if they accepted these beings as the origins of their God.

Enlil was the older brother but was born from a Concubine, hence why he was not the Heir to his father's kingdom. Enki was born of his Father's wife, so was the true Heir. This is where the problem between the two began, and why Enlil hated Enki so much.

Enki was given control over one third the earth, and was given the task of manufacturing the worker from whatever source was available to him. Thus it was Enki who manufactured the Adamma model worker.. what Religoinists call Adam as a personal name.

Enlil hated the humans and wanted us wiped out because we copulated too much, created too much noise and partied too hard for his liking... well we did follow the behaviours of our Gods.

Once Enki broke the Oath forced on him by the Elohim.. Council of 12.. his brother Enlil took advantage of being made the Heir and being given power over all the Earth. He then set about insuring human beings would remember Enki as the Bad One.

He did this by taking the symbol from the House of Life in Africa.. the Caduceus.. which represented Nin-Hursag and Enki's work there.. and used one Snake to represent Enki.. this became the Snake in the Garden of Eden Fable. All Enlil's work to have us think Enki as the Devil. Eden is actually The E.Din.. the First Place/Time.

Hence why in the fable the Snake says to Adam and Eve, "Your god is lying to you". Because the God was lying to them... and it is this God who is the God of the Hebrew and thus the God of the Christians.. Enlil, the hate-filled, bloodthirsty, seeker of Revenge, Demander of Worship and every other attribute of an Egomaniac that you could imagine.

Edited to add...

That Desteni video is pure bunkum!! Watch closely but without focusing too hard and you will notice the complete lack of an Energy Signature which shows one is in communion with another 'higher' being. Very few Channelers show this distinct energy fluctuation and so all of those are FAKES!!

edit on 14-1-2011 by Tayesin because: To add something

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We do not have any data to know if it's true or false.
We were not there to know for sure.

However, it is very possible that it might be true.

It does not really matter if we think it's true or false. What matters if it is actually true or false despite our opinions.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Enlil was the older brother but was born from a Concubine, hence why he was not the Heir to his father's kingdom. Enki was born of his Father's wife, so was the true Heir. This is where the problem between the two began, and why Enlil hated Enki so much.

Are you sure? I thought it was the other way around.

I thought Enlil was the true blood and Enki half blood to royalty.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

There's * definitely* not an authentic channeling; granted I've seen few that might qualify, but this one takes the cake for the most ridiculous.

The constant eye movement to off-camera, hesitant pauses. Looks like a pretty bad teleprompt-ing/queue-carding compounded by someone not familiar with the material they're presenting (Speech 101).

I'd like to hear more about your unfriendly visit, sounds interesting.

I've really not the knowledge or experience to challenge it's authentisity, so no comment.

There's something very nefarious about the whole 'Desteni Productions'. If you read some the comments they/she are not here for a laugh. Interestingly, one I just noticed points out that 'Namatse' kinda means ' Me Satan' - if you switch around the letters. I have never been one to say 'Namaste' as I've never been sure of it's true meaning but there you go.

I won't go into detail about the visit as it's off topic. Basically, as I lay in bed to meditate, I soon found myself surrounded by what I can only describe as pure evil or darkness. It felt like I was being 'sized up' but I'd like to think my higher self was present to offer protection. I didn't feeel scared but I could sense fear and pretty much every negative emotion one could imagine.

Like I said in that video reponse, Ikluk, Akluk, Marduk, Anu etc, you are not gods and you are still very much welcome to come over and suck my hairy balls. I aint scared of you. Darkness is crap.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes, 100% sure of it Annee. Enlil's mum was a Concubine of Anu while Enki's mum was the Dragon Queen, Anu's wife.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

of course they are real stories . you can read them

are they stories of real events ? - no

before replying - please look at how many other creation myths there are - many of them mutualy exclusive , or contradictory

so why cherry pick , and concentrate on the sumerians

personally if i had to choose one - i would go for the norse creation myths - for no other reason than thier surreal " trippyness "

to paraphrase :

" in the begining there were two cows , licking a block of salt "

it gets stranger after that

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

ROFLMAO :p

that vid is close to a parody of body language analysis - every sign of deceit you can list - repeated and repeated

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

read this book the secret of the darck stars from Anton parks or visit that site you will have all your answers

the secret of darck stars

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Channeling is dangerous. Too many permissions. Someone wanted me to read the Cassiopian Wave and I should have known better since I recognized the energy was negative. But to be polite to him, I read a little bit. I was very ill, the negatives apparently had their sites on getting to me, and couldnt I gather, but that permission was inadvertantly given by allowing myself to go over my conscience and read, so two rounds of antibiotics, and a huge swollen lymph gland then bronchitis. My 9 year old woke up the next morning, and he threw the blanket on the floor, blamed it, said it had paralyzed him, Turned out he, for the very first time in his life, experienced sleep paralysis. His older brother, 11, knew that this was the offset of dreaming of flying, ie, his paralysis was oobe related while dreaming, though he didn't remember it fully, he had enough of a sense of this to express himself a bit. But my youngest was terrified. He said, he tried to move, and with every strong attempt he made these Hooded Beings, with wands or prods would touch these prods to his stomach and it was like being punched in the gut. That was just minutes before he ran down the stairs.

I have heard of the jackyls, they are co-op with black ops, negatives. They're not allowed near the kids, and I quickly prayed and sought for help and renounced all permissions.

Please seek protection. That is the Love channel. To pray, meditate, go within, seek to connect to Prime Craetor, Mother/Father and Higher Self. Love. Its all about Love, forgiving all, seeing light and love in everyone, trying to overcome our weaknesses and become better able to help others. This gains our protection.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

before replying - please look at how many other creation myths there are - many of them mutualy exclusive , or contradictory

personally if i had to choose one - i would go for the norse creation myths - for no other reason than thier surreal " trippyness "

to paraphrase :

" in the begining there were two cows , licking a block of salt "

it gets stranger after that

I like the two cows thing

All of the earliest creation myths have similar themes running through them. The sumerians claimed it was because the Anunnaki called together scribes from all the tribes around the world in order for them to record the history. The variations can be put down to cultural differences/undertstandings created over lengthy timeframes.

And the cherry pick.. because it is the oldest written history in the world that we have access to. And, because much of what was written there over time has been shown by our sciences to be correct.... like how planets don't actually collide but instead tear each other apart, like the sizes and masses of the planets in our system as described by the Sumerians including Pluto which wasn't discovered until relatively recently by modern man.

There is more, but I think it best for people to do their own reading before offering up an opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Yes, 100% sure of it Annee. Enlil's mum was a Concubine of Anu while Enki's mum was the Dragon Queen, Anu's wife.

Gonna have to read those Terra Papers again - I guess.

Seems I'm a bit rusty

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

And who's to say there is only ONE real story?

How many ancients or off planet beings could have fought the conquest for Earth?

The only mistake IMO - - - is to think in singularity.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the advice. 'Love channel' - sorry I don't own a T.V. (just kidding, but not about the T.V.)

As time goes by (Spiritual journey) I find it harder to find the love and light in everybody because I don't believe it is there in some beings. It's the choice they've made. The gap, I feel, is becoming wider, between those of light and those of the dark. It is becoming increasingly evident as to a being's dipsosition.

If I had dependants i.e. offspring, then I wouldn't hesitate for a second to request protection, (I do this for my mum) but I personally feel that I, at some point, agreed to 'go alone' to a certain extent. I have to seek darkness to understand it. This, like a S.A.S. soldier dropped behind enemy lines, is my mission. If one were protected all the time, how would one learn? As a parent, you may understand this.

Thanks again.

Peace & Love

edit on 14-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here is why I think these stories are real....

These ancient cultures were known for keeping meticulous records... specifically Sumerians. They described everything about their "gods" from what they ate to what they wore. During those times, there weren't many older stories or myths that were written about, because the Sumerians only refer to the past in their tablets of creation. This is because as far as they knew, there was no human past before them to talk about. The "stories" they talk about were either told directly to them by the gods, or they witnessed them and wrote about what they saw to the best of their abilities.

Supposedly, all art, language, music, medicine, etc. originated in Sumer and the surrounding area, it's why it's known as the "cradle of life". There is much confusion about the Annunaki and the Gods of Sumerian and Babylonian times. The Annunaki were the "sons and daughters of the gods", the gods being Anu, Enki, Enlil, Inanna, etc. The Annunaki were the ones that are referred to as Nephilim in the bible. The Annunaki were also referred to as "elohim", which in Sumerian meant "many gods" but was later lost in translation in Hebrew and revised to mean "the one God". This is where our understanding of religions and God deeply divides.

Characters like Noah have been mentioned with the same stories but different names in each religion. Ziusudra was the name referred to in Sumerian times, which spoke of him and told the same exact story as the bible's flood and Noah. HOWEVER... in Sumeria's story, it was ENKI (who was supposedly the father of Zuisudra) who spoke to his son (aka Noah) behind his tent and told him to build a boat to escape the coming destruction. This later turned into the biblical story of Noah and God and may also explain Noah's age in the bible (somewhere around 900 years old) since he was a first generation offspring of a god that had a lifespan of thousands of years (possibly longer). There are countless similarities in almost every religion that tell the same stories but with names changed to fit the culture telling the story. It's very similar to when people hear a story they heard from someone or somewhere else, but tell it to other people using their own name as if it was their story. Each time a new culture came across the Sumerian tablets or one of the stories, they re-told or re-wrote it to reflect their own culture. This has been done over and over again, so now, we don't have anything close to the original story as it has been embellished with "artifacts" that distort it.

Then we get to Egyptian times... and after the Gods left, Man wanted to fill the void and saw the potential for control. So the Egyptians who were most knowledgeable and whom were closest to the Gods (the priests) started deifying the bloodlines that descended from the remaining God bloodline of Noah and a few others. These began the ancient bloodlines that we hear about today which are supposedly descended from Horus, David and Solomon. Within these bloodlines and families was the knowledge of the gods that had been passed on to the select, or elite, otherwise known as priests.

Also, to further clarify, ENKI is the better of the two gods. When you read the old testament, which was based on many of the older cultures like the Sumerians, you read about a god that is both loving and nurturing (Enki), and one that is mean and vengeful and shows his wrath (Enlil). I don't know about you, but I don't think the Creator is schizo, do you? This is an amalgamation of two brothers, one being the biologist/scientist with a love of creation and life (Enki), and another that is a commander/general with an agenda that cares not for his brother's ways (Enlil). So, when these Gods left and were forgotten, but the stories were carried from city to city, incorporating changes in language and culture in between, it's easy to see how this could have turned into ONE god who was BOTH loving and showed his wrath. It's also easy to see how the elites would do ANYTHING to protect this knowledge and their bloodlines.

Everything that happened from the Egyptians onward was about control and power. As long as someone claimed they were the human form of God or had God's blood, people feared, respected and worshiped them. Once the Gods were gone and Man started using prior divine knowledge to manipulate and control others, many others realized they too could do the same and so there were several "reinventions" of religion over the centuries, always using the original knowledge of the Gods told by the Sumerians to tell their stories. The three most powerful forces on earth today are Christians/Catholics, Jews and Muslims.... all MAN-MADE RELIGIONS!!! Trace the roots back to where they all came from and you find the Sumerians and their Gods, who ended up with half-blood sons and daughters, the Annunaki. They may specify Jesus, or Mohammed, but the majority of the books surrounding them are stories that come from Sumer, Ur, Egypt, Babylon, etc. and not from stories during the times the books were written.

It all makes perfect sense if you're willing to do the research. I'll be writing a much more thorough thread on this subject soon, but for now I have to end here.

~Namaste

edit on 14-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join