It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ea or ENKI his son Marduk & Tiamat -----ANNUNAKI!----- Do you think these are real stories?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ahh I see so you feel that our encounters with potential celestials has possibly effected the way we dress and present ourselves. Sorta like a subconscious attraction to the celestials. That makes sense le me see If I can recognize one. How bout the watch.

See in these annunaki pics they usually have some sort of wrist ware some wear 2. I always wonder what they are and use them to tell the difference between ancient art of Annunaki or others. good point Annee LOL if they are rolexes
that would be something.

below LILITH, ADAMS first wife Annunaki before losing her and having his rib genetically modified to spawn EVE! Seems we were almost part Annunaki if we aint already!?!?!?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6c2ddcfc39d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8694db79ff34.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a637cc8d02c1.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The horns are depicted all over the place and even grow apparently on some of the elderly and some of the citizens they've found in graves. I don't think they're just an et helmet, but physical dna. Though that is also an ET element , everything has an ET element.

I also was shown something akin to the federation and have had experiences but in May had information given regarding that UN type situation and I've posted it.

That being said this planet is a lot more akin to a school, and a place of lessons/tests. My friends grandson when he was at our home had a week of experiences, and memories that he tapped into, he spoke of Gaia's testing grounds and almost being trapped here time and time again. And that he was here to grow his consciosness hundreds of thousands of time. I saved that skype conversation he had with my friend in Finland.

The point is there is a spiritual side to this as well, which is why the bloodlines are gnostic but distorted, and ET_MAN's threads cover the deeper aspects of it, whereas there is a very strong ET one.

The annanuki is a term also found in the Hopi history and that was thousands of miles away from Sitchin, and I believe the Terra Papers were before Sitchin as well. Though that doesnt mean it wasn't a black op/majestic 12 type coordinated plot to make these things line up.

They're mesmer's you know, and concoct or alter knowledge alot.

On the Et trail, there are a lot of bases under the ocean and under ground. But a lot of negatives are there and negative channels too. So.....it really makes me cautious. Why be so far removed from natural light anyway? What does it mean in terms of polarity? I have examined this kind of stuff for some time due to experiences.

I do think there was a war, as in a political planetary event, so the war in heaven is proabably that which was depicted in the Vedic and may relate to Mars and the destruction there, that would be roughly 300 000 years ago.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
• 450,000 years ago, the Nebiruans first visit Earth, returning at regular intervals since then, approximately every 3,600 years.

• 97,200 BC (The Annunaki intervene in the Great Experiment- the seeding of Homo sapiens.)

• 52,400 BC (Nebiru's entry into your solar system coincides with other celestial events which cause Planet Earth to flip its axis, initiating your most recent Ice Age.)

• 28,800 BC (The second cycle of Atlantis comes to a close with the glaciation of the continent.)

• 25,200 BC (The Annunaki establish military bases on Mars.)

• 21,600 BC (Annunaki transit stations are created on the Moon.)

• 18,000 BC (The first Annunaki settlements in the land known to you as Africa establish mining colonies of precious ores.)

• 14,400 BC (The Annunaki land in Atlantis, which coincides with the beginnings of opposition in the Priesthood.)

• 10,800 BC (Atlantis disappears below the ocean.)

• 7200 BC (The Annunaki appear in Mesopotamia, intervening in the Sumerian civilization.)

• 3600 BC (The Annunaki intervene in Egypt, a civilization established through direct intervention with Sirian and Pleiadian Light Emissaries.)

• ZERO TIME (The birthing of the Christed One.)

Thanks for all the info

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Though that doesnt mean it wasn't a black op/majestic 12 type coordinated plot to make these things line up.

That also bothers me and is why when I present these types of topics I treat them with sensitivity. I dont wanna help a bluebeam deception because I am seeking truth.

They're mesmer's you know, and concoct or alter knowledge alot.

I remember reading how part of bluebeam was to start suddenly finding ancient related materials from around world to basically justify the means of a 1 world leader who would fit in. Again another reason I try to present this stuff as sensitive as 1 can. Dont want any of you running to some lights thinking its real and its just a parna trap to collect your parna energies. At the same time I dont wanna prevent any from avoiding HELP from celestials if say there was something major about to happen to Earth and they showed up trying to get you off of earth outta harms way. It gets can get frustrating trying to balance.... But balance is my game so we shall see.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Thank you for that information I appreciate it!!!!!
Do you see relation between the Christed 1 and the Annunaki? This is my most sensitive topic. For I would not want to disrespect the LAMB at all, but I do see the past and the present and the possibilities.

Stars*******

edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The horns are depicted all over the place and even grow apparently on some of the elderly and some of the citizens they've found in graves. I don't think they're just an et helmet, but physical dna. Though that is also an ET element , everything has an ET element.

I never said humanoids with horns couldn't be real.

I'm very logical. As there are animals with horns - - I would believe there are also humanoids with horns.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Annee

Ahh I see so you feel that our encounters with potential celestials has possibly effected the way we dress and present ourselves. Sorta like a subconscious attraction to the celestials.

Consider how we emulate Hollywood Celebrities and Rock Gods/Goddesses

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The war depicted in ancient times, that seemed to involve advanced technology and atomic, has been downplayed by our scientists, much has been buried. Whereas the language in which they are saved are clear and very revealing:

www.abovetopsecret.com... From my thread.

Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science

--Radioactive skeletons 3000 BC. Ruins of the ancient cities of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are extremely radioactive.

--Both were destroyed suddenly and surrounding area crtystallized, fused or melted! All skeletons flattened to the ground. The skeletons are considered most radiactive things found save in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

--5000-6000 years ago!

--The Brahmastra and Vimana used in the Mahabharata period are earlier version nuclear weapons and spacecrafts.

--A few yeats ago Chinese discovered some Sanskrit documents in Lhas, Tibet, and sent them to the University of Chandgirgarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said the documents contain the directions for building spacecraft.

--Indian epic, Ramayana highly detailed story of a trip to the moon and details a battle on the moon with an Asvin, and Atlantean airship.

--According to the ancient Vedic texts, ancient Hindus had flying machines which were called Vimanas: double deck CIRCULAR AIRCRAFT portholes and a dome!

--1885, the Vaimanika Sastra, a fourth century BC text written by Maharishi Bharadvajy using older texts as his source, discovered temple India.

The Vaimanika Sastra "Science of Aeronautics" is a Sanskrit text on aeronautics, discussing construction of Vimanas (saucers)

--There are 230 stanzas dealing with the construction, take off, cruising for thousands of miles, normal and forced landing, protection of the airships from storms and lightening, and how to switch the drive to solar energy from a FREE ENERGY SOURCE.

--shows ancient craft drawings found in temple.

--1895 Sanskrit scholar Shivkar Bapuji Talpade designed a basic aircraft ,hmmm....seemed to beat our invention by some time!!!!!!. called Maruksathi based on Vedic technology with a mercury vortex engine. Unmanned aircraft flew to a height of 1500 feet.

--According to Stephen Knapp the Vaimanika Shastra describes in detail the construction of what is called a mercury vortex engine the forerunner of ion engines being made by NASA.

--additional information on these engines can be found in the ancient Vedic text called Samaranga Sutradhara

--The revolutionary contents of the Vedas:

O royal skilled engineer, constructed sea-boats, porpelled on water by our experts, and airplanes, moving and flying upward, after the clouds that reside in the mid-region, that fly as the boats move on the sea. (Yajur-Veda 10.19)

--The atomic energy fissions, the ninety-nine elements, covering its path by the bombardments of neutrons without let or hindrance. (Atharva-Veda 20.41.1-3)

--Desirous of stalking the head, ie, The chief part of the swift power, hidden in the mass of the molecular adjstments of the elements, this atomic energy approaches it in the very act of fissioning it b the above noted bombardment . (Atharva-veda 20.41.1-3)

--The Rig Veda, the oldest document of the human race, includes references to the following modes of transportation:

Jalayan--a vehicle designed to operate in air and water. (Rig Veda 6.58.3)
and
Kaara--a vehicle that operates on ground and in water. (Rig Veda 9.14.1)

NOTE THE WORDS, the first SOUNDS LIKE PLANE and the second SOUNDS LIKE CAR.

Please pay attention. Please do, this is something very very important to see.

The words TPTB chose are from the VEDA. Ingo Swann black op, speaks of the VEDA,and how it was required information. THEY KNOW what they deny us to know.
THIS EXPLAINS YOUR WORLD! We are in GRAVE DANGER. Any group that sets itself up like as elites and views people in this way, has no qualms about depopulation or allowance of such! This shows absolute contempt!

Ritala--a vehicle consisting of three stories. (Rig Veda 3.14.1)

and

Trichakra Ratha--a three wheeled vehicle designed to operate in the air. (Rig Veda 4.36.1)

--The Arthasastra of Kautilya (300 BC) mentions Saubhikas as "pilots conducting vehicles in the sky". Saubha was the name of the aerial flying city (mothership?) of King Harishchandra and the form of "Saubika" means "one who flies or knows the art of flying in an aerial city"

--Kautiflya mentions another word "Akhasa Yodhinah" which means "persons who are trained to fight from the sky"

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Do you see relation between the Christed 1 and the Annunaki?

I simply think Christ is of a benevolent light being watcher race - - that has monitored this planet from or near the time of its inception.

The story of a messiah - Magi bringing gifts - bright star - - - etc - - - repeats itself many times - - in many cultures - - from the beginning of written history. Long before the Christian version.

I personally do not like to mix physical history and mysticism.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

first off - peace to you fellow human, secondly I am going to attack your use of language, not you though, not you as a person, peace and blessings, 'the rabbit hole' - as a boy I we took lurchers and ferrets to 'rabbit holes' and got food for dinner. this rabbit hole and join the dots is IMHO disinfo speak,COINTELPRO, whether true or not Alice has been stated as a triggar.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maxinsurrey

Thanks for your input to the thread and your kindness. I do have a question is Alice a good thing or bad thing her being trigger?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just want to clarify Benevolent Race. I'm not so naive to believe that there is no motive in monitoring humans and earth.

Could there be a truly selfless Benevolent Race of Light Beings? I suppose there could be - - - but have doubts of that.

Don't forget Enki escaped to the Pleiades - - - the Pleiadeans supposedly being a Benevolent Light Being Race.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

the author that recorded Alice, I do not know, I get a good feeling and love about that. But the likes of Kerry Cassidy and 'rabbit holes' just feels like dirt, ppl getting into a deluded meme...oops fallen into the trap 'meme'

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I just want to clarify Benevolent Race. I'm not so naive to believe that there is no motive in monitoring humans and earth.

I see, but mabey its for the better of human development to prevent the destruction of this herd by the herd.

Could there be a truly selfless Benevolent Race of Light Beings? I suppose there could be - - - but have doubts of that.

Basically you are saying there is always an agenda either known or hidden. Which makes sense as well.

Don't forget Enki escaped to the Pleiades - - - the Pleiadeans supposedly being a Benevolent Light Being Race.

This I find very interesting

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well I think that every system is a duality as well, with infinite channels, some positive, some negative, and ple'o'sha'n system which is tied into the the Taurus as well, has many stars, and systems, many species I believe, and infinite channels, so who is who is a good question. And even a system associated with Benevolence can be both.

For example, ple'o'sha'n and tauran/aldabarran is associated with blond nordics, but also I think, www.proselegalservices.com... more....who is to say many species.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank you too all who helped share the information within the thread. I enjoyed much of the knowledge shared and hopefully one day all we all will get to learn more about the creator of all inside and outside the universe as well as ourselves. If anyone wishes to add feel free I will check back later, until then Peace and be well all. Enjoy the weekend

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Enil = Good - Enki = Evil

Enil= True God

Enki = Usurper

Lilth=Adam's first wife

Marduk = Cain , progenerator of Dan , today's Danmark .

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I tend to like Sitchin's interpretations of the Enuma Elish and mesopotamian mythology... if for no other reason than it is ingenious and 'fits the curve' so to say. That doesn't mean there is aliens etc... but to the question - 'Do you think these are real stories?'

Of course they are real stories.

The Igigi and Anunnaki are interesting because of the hierarchy of 'gods' described. If the main characters are planets(Sitchin), what does that make the 'lesser' gods which are above humans?

What goes in between Planets and humans... other than interdimensional entities or aliens or angels etc.

An interesting correlation is seen in the Dead Sea scrolls, descriptions of the Watchers.

Also, interesting etymology for 'Anak' and 'Anakites'. Wiki Anak

'Anax' in greek... Check source: Anak, E. C. B. MacLaurin, Vetus Testamentum, Vol. 15, Fasc. 4 (Oct., 1965), pp. 468-474

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Our nails and our hair are made of keratin; surprisingly horns are made of the same thing.

Long ago in the development of a species, in what ever manner prescribed, keratinizing was a means of shielding from the elements, tools and protection such as nails and horns, and decorations. My question lies within this thought process.

If hair and horns are the same materials, then why does human hair continue to grow and grow and grow, whereas in the Animal Kingdom a length is achieved by that species and only slight variations between subgroups. Why are we the only natural animal with this dilemma. Oh wait, there are others, and ironically all the other species that do this are also considered "domesticated".

Isn't it ironic that Domestication showed up around the same time as Man showed up? Are we a product of domestication? Although we can tame foxes and cause them to change colors are they any less a fox? Why is it that no future domestic animals showed up since then? We have various breeds and cultivars throughout man's practice in this art, but did we create them or were they all created along with us as an experiment?

So my thoughts do also lean with the Terra Papers and other such tales from Stitchen and the tidbits I get from general postings and I fathom that the Annunaki are horned and when we were created and given the lifeforce/blood/genetics of Enki in an attempt to undermine En-lil, which resulted in being expelled from Eden/Garden, I begin to see why our genes have gotten "turned on" in regards to hair growth. Our hair is that part of the Annunaki that is showing up, the ability to grow hair continuously throughout our life. It is our horns!

I believe if the true travelers from afar should arrive, they will be horned Gods. Not GOD, but Gods above our Lords, and not those monkey-lords that rule over man today either; never-the-less we are property and we were created even though we were once evolving. It is time for a creation event to lend light on this subject so I also believe that the Return of our Lords will be a time when we are awaken again through our DNA; this time for inclusion.

The Truth wants to make itself known, we just have to open to the possibilities.

I am really liking my hair growing down my back, maybe could use some horns too!

Cool thread! I like thinking about things like this, just as I dreaming I realize I am awake in the dream!
edit on 1/14/2011 by Greensage because: I misspelled a simple word

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join