It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ea or ENKI his son Marduk & Tiamat -----ANNUNAKI!----- Do you think these are real stories?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hello ATS community I see there is more knowledge to share of the ANNUNAKI and their activities.

So my question for those of you who can answer is do you feel these are real stories.
If so how do you view MARDUK EVOL OR GOOD?
Also how do you view EA/ENKI & LLU/ENLIL. EVOL OR GOOD
Thanks in advance

In Babylonian mythology, Tiamat is a chaos monster, a primordial goddess of the ocean, mating with Abzû (the god of fresh water) to produce younger gods. In the Enûma Eliš she opposes when Abzû conspires to kill the younger gods, and she warns the most powerful of those, Ea, who puts Abzû under a spell and kills him. Etymologically it appears related to the Sumerian words TI (Life) and AMA (Mother)[1].

Later when Ea's son Marduk creates problems for her by playing with sand storms and tornadoes, she conspires to retaliate by creating eleven frightening monsters and erecting her son Kingu as their general, but this plot fails when Marduk slays them all including Tiamat herself. From Tiamat's body the world is formed, land and sea.

Tiamat was known as Thalattē (as a variant of thalassa, the Greek word for "sea") in the Hellenistic Babylonian Berossus' first volume of universal history. It is thought that the name of Tiamat was dropped in secondary translations of the original religious texts because some Akkadian copyists of Enûma Elish substituted the ordinary word for "sea" for Tiamat, since the two names had become essentially the same, due to association.[2]
link
en.wikipedia.org...-Jacobsen_1968:105-1
Tiamat and Murduk representation of battle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccd9d88a186e.jpeg[/atsimg]

Marduk and his dragon Mušḫuššu, from a Babylonian cylinder seal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f190f470f119.jpeg[/atsimg]

Marduk's original character is obscure but he was later on connected with water, vegetation, judgment, and magic.[3] He was also regarded as the son of Ea (Sumerian Enki) and Damkina and the heir of Anu,[citation needed] but whatever special traits Marduk may have had were overshadowed by the political development through which the Euphrates valley passed and which led to imbuing[who? academics or people of the time? clarification needed] him with traits belonging to gods who in an earlier period were recognized as the heads of the pantheon. There are particularly two gods—Ea and Enlil—whose powers and attributes pass over to Marduk. In the case of Ea, the transfer proceeded pacifically and without effacing the older god. Marduk took over the identity of Asarluhi, the son of Ea and god of magic, so that Marduk was integrated in the pantheon of Eridu where both Ea and Asarluhi originally came from. Father Ea voluntarily recognized the superiority of the son and hands over to him the control of humanity. This association of Marduk and Ea, while indicating primarily the passing of the supremacy once enjoyed by Eridu to Babylon as a religious and political centre, may also reflect an early dependence of Babylon upon Eridu, not necessarily of a political character but, in view of the spread of culture in the Euphrates valley from the south to the north, the recognition of Eridu as the older centre on the part of the younger one.

Peace...

edit on 1/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Me personally I feel these stories do have valuable content within them. Through my journey down the rabbit hole I somewhat have came closer to understanding some things to do with humanity. In my great book I was taught from there the BIBLE there are stories within the Book of Genesis that come from more ancient Sumarian stories. When I realized that was a fact I began to dig further. As I dug I begin to realize that in some of these ancient text the GREAT FLOOD was mentioned. This is what made me pay more attention to Annunaki and their potential offspring.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What lineage do you think the bloodlines are? Why does their interests go back to IS Ra El, or Isis Ra and El/Osirius/Saturn and all thinks egyptian or babylonian? Who is the eye of horus or the top of the pyramid? Enki/Enlil/Isis Ra Osirius/Zeus/Quetzcoatl/EL???

The pyramid. Slavery!!!! Darth Vader's side of controllers. We need to invert it actually. Infinity equalizes everyone so they're all under some pretty hefty distortions.

However, where does the RH - come in?

Are they from Sumar?
edit on 14-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As I understand it, Marduk personifices the planet scientists thinks hit young Earth (Tiamat). This collision resulted in the formation of our Moon.

en.wikipedia.org...
The prevailing hypothesis today is that the Earth–Moon system formed as a result of a giant impact: a Mars-sized body hit the nearly formed proto-Earth, blasting material into orbit around the proto-Earth, which accreted to form the Moon.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
What lineage do you think the bloodlines are?

Enlil in charge bloodline poss.

Why does their interests go back to IS Ra El,

Enlil influenced Abraham/Abram

or Isis Ra and El/Osirius/Saturn and all thinks egyptian or babylonian?

Enki influenced Egyptians

Who is the eye of horus or the top of the pyramid? Enki/Enlil/Isis Ra Osirius/Zeus/Quetzcoatl/EL???

this I dont know friend, sorry (fragmented info)

Infinity equalizes everyone so they're all under some pretty hefty distortions.

I totally agree very distorted.

However, where does the RH - come in?

RH?

I see you have interest as well and hopefully one day it will all be clear. thing is many gov agencies carry the BIRD/FIRE BIRD/ PHEONIX ECT. MARK. SO SOMEONE WANTS IT KNOW THAT THERE IS A HIGHER RULLERSHIP IN PLAY.

Thanks for your input friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think that the bloodlines go back to this lineage, this annanuki one, and that it is strongly connected to and influenced the Jewish/Israel one and Egypt as well.

One thing I've been curious about and wonder where it fits in comparitive to the Annanuki's or the Lost Tribe of Dan is the Red Haired Mummies found throughout the world. In New Zealand where the caves were found, the politicians didn't want revealed so they sealed it back up again. I hope I'm remembering that one correctly.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi and thanks for the thread. Ill start with the tales themselves. Apart from these ancient texts, scripture, books, what else do we have about the ancient past? If you have anything please share... Is this all we have?

Secondly, I have heard Tiamat used as a planet which crashed into earth 1000s of years ago, creating the moon or the asteroid belt, cant remember which one. Would this object have anything to do with the god you mentioned?

And to finish off, If we do not have much else from our ancient history do we have to believe these stories to be fact? I have read different books and the amount of stuff that pops up about the same event( the great flood for example including the measurements of the ark) is unbelievable. Something tells me these stories are real. I dont know why but at certain points in time I feel we are destined for these catastrophes. They come in cycles or something. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

From here:

The gravitational pull of the large approaching planet soon began to tear away parts of Tiamat. From her midst there emerged eleven "monsters," a "growling, raging" throng of satellites who "separated themselves" from her body and "marched at the side of Tiamat." Preparing herself to face the onrushing Marduk, Tiamat "crowned them with halos," giving them the appearance of "gods" (planets). Of particular importance to the epic and to Mesopotamian cosmogony was Tiamat's chief satellite, who was named KINGU,

Goes on to explain:

The gods have decreed Marduk's "destiny"; their combined gravitational pull has now determined Marduk's orbital path so that he can go but one way - toward a "battle," a collision with Tiamat.

Here we have a reference to a proto-planet smacking Tiamat:

It was unalterably set on a collision course with Tiamat, the next planet in line. A. Marduk's "winds" colliding with Tiamat and her "host" (led by Kingu).

But the two planets did not collide, a fact of cardinal astronomical importance: It was the satellites of Marduk I hat smashed into Tiamat, and not Marduk himself. They "distended" Tiamat's body, made in her a wide cleavage. Through these fissures in Tiamat, Marduk shot an "arrow," a "divine lightning," an immense bolt of electricity that lumped as a spark from the energy-charged Marduk, the planet that was "filled with brilliance."

A direct interpretation of Marduk's orbit:

After the battle was over, Marduk took away from Kingu the Tablet of Destinies (Kingu's independent orbit) and attached it to his own (Marduk's) breast: his course was bent into permanent solar orbit. From that time on, Marduk was bound always to return to the scene of the celestial battle.

Having "vanquished" Tiamat, Marduk sailed on in the heavens, out into space, around the Sun, and back to retrace his passage by the outer planets: Ea/Neptune, "whose desire Marduk achieved," Anshar/Saturn, "whose triumph Marduk established."

Then his new orbital path returned Marduk to the scene of his triumph, "to strengthen his hold on the vanquished gods," Tiamat and Kingu.

The epic of creation being related to actual heavenly bodies really seems to draw it all together. I urge you to check out that link.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Thanks alot for that information, i will check it out asap.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can't explain why I believe the Terra Papers (or the general concept of the story at least).

I just do.

Look forward to more discussion.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by igigi
As I understand it, Marduk personifices the planet scientists thinks hit young Earth (Tiamat). This collision resulted in the formation of our Moon.

en.wikipedia.org...
The prevailing hypothesis today is that the Earth–Moon system formed as a result of a giant impact: a Mars-sized body hit the nearly formed proto-Earth, blasting material into orbit around the proto-Earth, which accreted to form the Moon.

Interesting so what you feel Tiamat represents is more of a celestial collision that formed the moon. What do you feel represents Marduk in this case?
Thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree that this bloodline does have current day influences as well as living family. As far as the red haired muslims I didnt hear of that discovery and if you dont mind can you post more on them or u2u me about them when you get time. Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Hi and thanks for the thread. Ill start with the tales themselves. Apart from these ancient texts, scripture, books, what else do we have about the ancient past? If you have anything please share... Is this all we have?

Hello and you are welcome friend. What else do we have, well we dont have much to go on except little windows of light which they share with the populace they being known and secret govs. On the money we use and the different gov. symbols used, mainly that fire bird type image even used in the old Germany and new US heck I was watching starship troopers the other day and they even had a firebird on there?? I think there is more knowledge to what is going on but its kept secret for some reason. Either to prevent power shift to who it belongs to or something more sinister. I even think there is data on the moon to go further..

Secondly, I have heard Tiamat used as a planet which crashed into earth 1000s of years ago, creating the moon or the asteroid belt, cant remember which one. Would this object have anything to do with the god you mentioned?

If you are speaking of NIBIRU I dont think it collisioned EA I think its its own planet or planet craft meaning it can be driven or directed. The collision I am still not sure happened that way. I think something entered Earth and is still there and the debris from IT entering Earth could have been sent out ward but I think its still in the Earth PARKED IF YOU WILL.

And to finish off, If we do not have much else from our ancient history do we have to believe these stories to be fact?

No. But I think the knowledge can be used to remap the human past if laid out and ALL add what they have stored in vaults and underground facilities. But its so segrated that the knowledge isnt shared w/o it being stolen copied and returned. So that encourages the distraction from the truth even more. which is said because al EArth has to do is work together and we can probably get to the bottom of this all.

I have read different books and the amount of stuff that pops up about the same event( the great flood for example including the measurements of the ark) is unbelievable. Something tells me these stories are real. I dont know why but at certain points in time I feel we are destined for these catastrophes. They come in cycles or something. What do you think?

I think they do come somewhat in cycles but I think its more attributed to the ripness of the fruits of Earth and the current development of the fruits. So its like Earth behavior is always monitored and when something unbalancing occures either too much negativity or a technology that can wipe earth clean of its inhabitants is developed. It kind of sets of the Earth Alarm like oh no they are at it again
Better get there before they kill themselves. Very destructive at times humanity, yes.

thaank you for you input

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I can't explain why I believe the Terra Papers (or the general concept of the story at least).

It does get to sounding like reality doesnt it. This part really interest me>Later when Ea's son Marduk creates problems for her by playing with sand storms and tornadoes, she conspires to retaliate by creating eleven frightening monsters and erecting her son Kingu as their general, but this plot fails when Marduk slays them all including Tiamat herself. From Tiamat's body the world is formed, land and sea.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Annee

It does get to sounding like reality doesn't it.
Thanks

Honestly it sounds like a very logical and real possible history of earth and humans to me.

In the physical world - - - from what I've read - - - there were planet formations way before our own solar system. It certainly isn't far fetched to believe "ancient explorers" traveled to other worlds (as we are at the threshold of doing now).

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.burlingtonnews.net...

Here are some of the pics of some of the caves, such as the mammoth cave, where there were red haired mummies found. They are around the world such as New Zealand, China, Egypt (ie. Royalty) all the way to South America.

The look caucasian.

Red Haired Mummies of Egypt

There were a lot of interesting links on the side, and this one is random about a rae of horned people. Abraham and the ancients of Israel were horned in the older pics, and I recall a thread made about the elderly chinese woman who was growing a horn on her head.

A Babylonian tablet located in the British Museum (No 74329), circa 2000 B.C. contains the Sumerian record of the Line of
Cain. Copied by A.R. Millard and translated by W.G. Lambert (Kadmos, vol. VI), it speaks of the beginnings of a group of
people who were ploughmen,(agriculturists) which corresponds to the biblical "tiller of the land."
They were called AMAKANDU - And, the Mesopotamian chief of these people was KA'IN
"Ka'in built in Dunnu a city with twin towers and gave himself lordship over it. "
"....After the death (or murder) of Ka'in, "he was laid to rest in the city of Dunnu, which he loved."
"....We also find among traditional Assyrian eponyms of royal names the combination Ashur-bel-Ka'ini ("Ashur, lord of the
Ka'inites"). The Assyrian scribes paralleled this name with the Sumerian ASHUR-EN.DUNI ("Ashur is lord of Duni"), implying
that the Ka'ini ("The people of Kain") and the Duni ("The people of Dun") were one and the same; and thus reaffirming the
biblical Cain and Land of Nun or Dun." Z. Sitchen

Here are some of the pics of some of the caves, such as the mammoth cave, where there were red haired mummies found. They are around the world such as New Zealand, China, Egypt (ie. Royalty) all the way to South America.

The look caucasian.

Red Haired Mummies of Egypt

There were a lot of interesting links on the side, and this one is random about a rae of horned people. Abraham and the ancients of Israel were horned in the older pics, and I recall a thread made about the elderly chinese woman who was growing a horn on her head.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here it mentions the NZ government suppressing some archaelogical findings in NZ.

Just down the page mazzroth posts on the common discovery of this white skinned red haired race found around the world.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree and hope 1 day all the data is shared with the populace. Its sad we have to search with what little influence we have for these important topics. Thanks again

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I know people today of many races that their hair looks black or dark orange even blue tinted, but when put against the SUN light you can see the burgandy or red tint in their hair. I wonder if there is a connection there. As far as people in that region with horns. I remember this pic from another ATS member

MOSES
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38d4a35cc7ae.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I never understand why this concept is shocking to some.

I believe the "War in Heaven" was a real war between political powers. That Earth is the political price to either the victor OR a decision was made by a Council of a Federation of Planets (like the United Nations).

I think beyond our known world the same thing exists as on our own planet. Exploration - Conquest - Political upheaval - etc. I think its just like here only on a larger scale.

My biggest pet peeve is thinking of "off Planet" beings in singular. They're either Good or Bad or Grays or Reptilian - - etc. I think they are as diverse as our own planet.

I think there are the major Political Powers that ascribe to the laws of a Planet Federation - - - and I also think there are Renegades that don't care what laws are put in place.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I know people today of many races that their hair looks black or dark orange even blue tinted, but when put against the SUN light you can see the burgandy or red tint in their hair. I wonder if there is a connection there. As far as people in that region with horns. I remember this pic from another ATS member

MOSES
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38d4a35cc7ae.jpeg[/atsimg]

I think many of the looks and costuming of ancient civilizations emulates space suits of some "off planet" beings.

Like the large headdresses could represent helmets. The very heavy eye makeup could represent an "off planet" being that had large slanted eyes. The long "thing" men wore under their chin could represent an air hose.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join