Funny ATS Quotes and The things that make you go hmmm!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
Ya', here's one: Use the search bar before creating a thread...can't believe a 2nd one was allowed to stay up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously? Nearly 8 months after this post was started you have to bash it somehow. Please, have a glass of wine and chill out.

This is one of the funniest threads I have seen here. Just the fact people still post to this thread after all this time speaks to its' staying power.

And...if you read the original post, it's not supposed to be about bashing anyone.

I'm just waiting for someone to copy and paste what I wrote in the Tin Foil hat competition thread here...lol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

The OP is completely within their rights to post this thread. The thread you linked is in an entirely different forum. Staff allows similar threads to stay up as long as they are in different forums.

Come off your high horse and stop trying to make people feel bad with posts like yours. This is ATS, we are better than that.

edit on 20-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Is it cheating if I quote myself?

I hope not because I am about to. It's just always made me laugh a bit.

This came from a thread written back in 2008 entitled "Just How Bad is Mercury?"

Below was part of my response:

I have always heard that its pretty bad for you. However as a kid I used to always break thermometers on purpose dump the mercury into my hand and play with it. That always drove my mom crazy as she got tired of buying new thermometers all the time.

As far as I know I havent had any side effects from it. Perhaps though playing with that mercury is the reason I am sitting here wearing a tinfoil hat reading up on the latest conspiracies

edit on 20-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Brilliant topic. i'll be straight back here when i come across stuff worthy of adding

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
hahaha this cracked me up, i was laughing so much of what tsawyer2 wife must have been thinking of him.
And yes tsawyer2 this quote does belong in this thread

The ATSLive Tinfoil Hat Competition Ver 2.0

Originally posted by tsawyer2
Ok, here is a preview of my entry. The final pictures of me in this hat will be posted tomorrow. I think I will tweak this a little bit.

This was soooo fun to make this afternoon and the defining moment that proved to me that I actually belong in this competition came when I stood back while admiring my work and said to Stephie, " I was going to add a cone on the front of this hat, but I thought that maybe that would look dumb."

She looked at me and fell over laughing!

Anyway, this hat took me five hours, a colander, three 16 ounce plastic cups, 9 feet of star themed wire, a styrofoam cone, a feather hat pin, 4 sticks of hot glue, and about 50 square feet of tin foil.

Does anyone realize how dang hard it is to cut foil into little strips?

After doing this project Hot Glue Gun has now reached #3 on my list of things that fix stuff, after Duct Tape and WD-40.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Lol...I wish some of you could have been around back in the old days of ATS...I think the mod's were less strict then!...I once got banned for impersonating Simon Gray the founder...(or whatever he was called...early on set dementia..forgive me)...he came in to 'chat' to personally tell me what a muppet I was...happy days

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here is a nice listen from a thread that was posted...
[snip]

After you done laughing you go hmmm!

Does that count?
edit on 28-5-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

LOL, Yes I do belong in this thread! When making a tin foil hat you have to have some humor.

Seriously though, Stephie checked and made sure the neighbors weren't around before she let me put the hat on and take pictures.

Can you imagine what our 85 year old neighbor Hilda would have thought if she saw me in that? I don't think she would bring me cookies anymore.

Because you have enshrined me forever in your thread, Whateva, I'm now going to call you my favorite ATS friend.
edit on 11-1-2012 by tsawyer2 because: added content

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
From this thread: URGENT!!!! HUGE blusish flash x4 just NOW in sky~! comfirmed

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by Komodo

ETA: It's good to know that during an alien invasion, confirmed bigfoot sighting, the return of (insert religious figure here), start of WW III, attack of a rogue band of lawn gnomes, etc. that ATS'ers will always remember to run back inside juuuuuust long enough to start a thread about any of the forementioned disasters. I love it.

Ain't it the truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Another classic from JPZ:

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

The primary difference between the free market and the heavily regulated markets of today is that in free markets man exploits man, but in these heavily regulated markets it's the other way around.

At first I was like
but then, (about 20 minutes later) I was like

edit on 3/1/12 by FortAnthem because:
___________ extra DIV

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
From the thread: Americans More Likely to Believe in Bigfoot than Canadians

Originally posted by MrSpad
I think Bigfoot may exist but, I doubt Canadians do. Clearly all the Canadians you see on MSM are CIA or NATO mercenaries.

Originally posted by jude11
Believe it or not, we Canadians are here. Always have been and always will be.

Where the hell do you think all that good beer is coming from?

Originally posted by angrywhitechick
That is what I get for just cutting and pasting the article's title into the subject box.

Anyway, I am an American and I believe in Canadians. In fact, I have seen them in their natural habitat. I would post the pictures I took but they are blurry!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes!
This thread has made my night!

Loving the tin foil hat! That sir, Is a work of art!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
*Ahem* May I submit one of my own silly posts?

In this thread: Increase in Head and Neck Cancers Tied to Oral Sex: (just great.....)

Originally posted by Casandra

I guess now we should all get tattoos down there that say:
"Can cause cancer if consumed in great quantities"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So I was outside walking Capone just now, and out of nowhere I started laughing at this one:

wanna pick me up in your roflcopter and go for lunch?

from WanderingThe3rd, which was in response to this equally hilarious post:

After you video it, please upload unedited with no background music and cut effects on youtube. And refrain from putting "Illuminati aliens" in the title.

which was posted by the same poster who wrote (in a different thread):

"Check out these pictures where I apply 10 different filters and then we see alien bases."

Welcome to ATS, I'm boncho, you hate me.

First two quotes in this thread
Third quote in this thread

ETA: I'm glad to see this thread is still going, that people are still adding to it. It's a nice change of pace from time to time.
edit on 13-3-2012 by cwilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ATS = ZION
the irony of this cracks me up

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

actually no, i'm seeing what i've been taught threw school,

Originally posted by blupblup

Doesn't really fill me with hope.... this school of yours

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That's Funny!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Yes, but if I block things or ignore them I am contributing to ignorance as ignore is the root word of ignornace

New ATS Advertising??

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I read one today that cracked me up by Human_Alien:

I for one, who start threads based on OTHER people's sightings, get so discouraged at times that I am tempted to ban myself.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron

You're right, I can't understand why people would vote for him, or Romney. Crap Sandwich and Douche Bag must be an acquired taste.

No wonder I want to puke after voting.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

Ok...so, how are men like aliens? Some of them are believed to be intelligent but so far no one's been able to prove it.

an apt sn for such an intelligent joke. mho.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join