It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny ATS Quotes and The things that make you go hmmm!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by masqua
Note: please resist the temptation to create 'black holes' via the quote button.

You have to check out the thread to see what he's talking about.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by MysticPearl

Ok, that is just rude!
Never, and I mean NEVER cut off another mans penis without his permission.
I thought that was in the "Guy Code" handbook.
didn't he get the memo?

rude? well there's an understatement if ever I heard one!

lol well it made me laugh anyhoo

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by Heartisblack
A magic man in the sky will get mad with the angry man with the devil's horns and cuts off communication ? This Christianity crap is getting old.

Please say something constructive or leave the thread.

It is obvious that you have not seen the video's due to your quick response. I would lend an ear to what you have to say if it was something helpful rather than the typical quip of someone that does not have the time to investigate this matter.

I've seen these vids before, full of crap then and full of crap now.

Full of crap.....He said!!!!!

I LOL'd

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Please Help me understand what 1234 means!

Originally posted by Puck 22
It is a sign from the collective unconscious attempting to inform those who have awakened and become enlightened that the world will end on the 34th of December this year. Be prepared.

34th????

Time to change the calendar............

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
reply to post by nii900

No offense, but the only thing I really gathered from your post was that the font was Stencil.

maybe I'm a bit tipsy but that comment on this (and I use the term loosely) Thread had me in stitches!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
The idea is not to “bash” the poster, but just to put up some of our funniest things you have said or read on ATS.

Now this is all in jest, so make sure if you do add to the list, that it won’t upset the one who posted it.

Also remember to add the link of the thread, so as we know the post hasn’t been edited.

edit on 14/1/11 by Whateva69 because: typo

Ya', here's one: Use the search bar before creating a thread...can't believe a 2nd one was allowed to stay up.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Wow you’ve been promoted to moderator now. Its rude posts like yours that stop me from coming in and chatting on ATS.
I’ve had it with people who think they are high and mighty, I get treated bad enough from people who see me face to face, I don’t need it here on ATS as well.

Don’t you think you could have found a nicer way of saying that there was another thread on the subject …and here ill link it for you, it’s a good read have a look and a laugh…

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Must be angling for one of the worst unpaid jobs you can have online, the thankless task of site moderation. All his posts the last 4 months seem to be "already posted".

Could use his skills to maybe help with Chinese birth control, "sorry, there's already 15 billion of you, no idea why you're trying to make another, here's a link to a previous family and next time, use the search"

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

The way I see it I can call my ass the soft, cushy, noise-maker on my backside, but at the end of the day its still my ass. That's just my two cents!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Here's a few funny ones I found just to get under his skin:

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Versa

Sex With Neanderthals Made Us Stronger

Maybe, but it definitely created today's rednecks...

and:

reply to post by Farnhold

Looking for shape-shifters,

I'm a shape-shifter...hell, after Labor Day weekend, I grew 2 sizes, and gained 10 pounds.

And get this, by the end of this month, I will look nothing like I do now; until Halloween and Thanksgiving, when I shape-shift even more!

'Tis a vicious thing this shape-shifting...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

This is what I love about ATS; we have the most original thinkers in the world:

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Now let's just see where this leads the world, I can't believe Isreal will just sit back and allow Iranian ships to be sitting off their shores.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I hope this won't be the spark we are all expecting - Israel will feel forced to do something! This is a frightening senario.

I hope they park ten feet outside of Israel's territorial waters, and start blaring Rick Astley through the ship's speakers.

That's right.

I want Iran to Rickroll Israel.

HIT IT Rickey

Now try getting THAT song outta your head.

edit on 2/21/11 by FortAnthem because: Add Emphasis.

HAHAHA my favorite..... legend

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

First, provide evidence for the existence of demons/fallen angels/watchers ("Satan's workers", I presume), then you need to prove that these extraterrestrial spacecraft (obviously made of metal) are what you claim they are. I would like to see a demonstration of Satan molding thousands of flying saucers from molten metal in his flying saucer workshop.

The mental imagery is funny.

Thread: link

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
from an actually very interesting thread that became quite big real fast about the new documentary thrive, but here is where the epicness begins

reply to post by torsion

oops, this is totally over my head! I could not listen past 2:13, the vid got stuck. What is this machine really about?

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by torsion

oops, this is totally over my head! I could not listen past 2:13, the vid got stuck. What is this machine really about?

It’s a device for deploying findibulators inside a cambrian flux resulting in a high-ratio nodule backstep vortex. When this occurs, a fluted corlix overrides the standard replacement theory and provides gammy resonance which theoretically produces free energy if the gravity pullion and nanometric filter spleets are correctly balanced.

The original prototype was actually a clockwork contraption; more commonly known as a wind up.

Wow! How cool is that you can write all that down.
Supercool!

For us normal folks that is an amazing cocktail of deliciously intellegent sounding words. Love reading things like your explenation because I have never encountered these combinations of letters forming words and have absolutely no clue what they mean!

Thanx for taking the time to explain. Will this machine also make energy from nothing or are there something that needs to be mined to produce it? Please pardon my ignorance, it is just totally unfimaliar territory to me.

reply to post by torsion

Just read your reply again, with more attention, and it sounds like it needs nothing to make energy. Correct?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
From this thread:

Obama reads children book about himself

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Partygirl

And the name of the book?

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, and I'm From Kenya"

and from the other side of the isle...

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Partygirl

Meanwhile I'm thinking, "golly, it's nice to have a president who can read!"

Betcha if three thousand Americans died while he was reading, he'd excuse himself immediately, too.

Great work guys!

Quality commentary, as always here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ya', here's one: Use the search bar before creating a thread...can't believe a 2nd one was allowed to stay up.

Had to post in this to bookmark. So I thought I'd do it this way. That thread isn't anywhere as funny as this one is.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sorry, but the 3 little key words in that statement is “that they believe”. Those 3 little words give them plausible deniability on the report. The statement just as well could have read “U.S. officials tell The Associated Press that they believe The Tooth Fairy is real”. But that doesn’t make it the truth now does it?

US tells court bin Laden photos must stay secret,

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just witnessed a Triangle shaped craft flying very low,

Originally posted by MainLineThis
This reminds me of the 50's and 60's when all the parrots saw flying saucers. Wonder what it will be next after this triangle bs runs its course.

My vote goes tooooooooooooo..........

Unidentified Flying Rhomboids!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I love this post for sooooo many reasons.

If you want to see a real reptilian alien that is evil then go to youtube and watch a film called the tunnel it's about a journalist that goes down into the tunnel with a camera crew so it's a true story and very scary indeed in australia but i reckon they are all over the world too, there is a lake down there and it does come out of the water then slides back in this film is not a horror movie it's very real i was gripped by it although viewing it is quite difficult due to how dark it is in the tunnel the governments there will not discuss this tunnel and it does not say where it is either in Australia thank god evil reptilian i would like to see others comment on this scary but true film

Proof! UFO and Reptilian Pictures Not Photoshopped.For the First Time Pictures of Those Taking the Pictures
edit on 21-10-2011 by Neysa because: Doh

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This was wonderful...

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
What's the point of befriending an alien?

Take it from the movie 'ET'..They'll be a selfish species that will leave you to go back home.

You'll only become emotionally attached to the alien, invest your time & money..& for what.

To have your heart broken.

Then:

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
To have your heart broken.

So... you were just dumped in a field after your abduction then?

Pity that...

Source here.
edit on 19-12-2011 by SpookyVince because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join